Why there's not women in CS?

Why there's not women in CS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper
theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because women are retarded

Because women tend to not like first-person shooters.

women have smaller brains

SJWs like to pretend it's because of the society and men deliberately discriminating against women in typical male professions.

Neckbeard NEET man children of Sup Forums likes to pretend that programming is too challenging and that women are dumb.

In reality though, it's because it's boring as fuck and women who actually go that route end up in management because they're so few people in this field that actually have people skills.

because woman don't know how to code and make the comfy dev work environment into a stress filled drama show.

>speaking from work experience

most women find tech boring and rather go shopping.

soon.

Half my fucking class is female. And they all ask retarded questions.
Also this

Because computer scientists, or scientists in general, fall on the end of the bell curve. When you look at the ends (both of them) of the Belk curve, there is far more men than women.

There are quite a few qts in my class, surprisingly, and they made it to 4th year, so they can't be completely retarded.

>retards don't make it through college

Boy are you in for a shock, kid.

I said not COMPLETELY retarded.

I'm also 30, so knock it off with the kid shit.

>30
>class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

kys

Yup, I was a fuck up NEET in my early days. So I worked hard to fix it. No shame in that, my friend.

Because CS is for people too stupid to do engineering or a real science.

If the CS program at your university has any standards, the 4th year majors survived some classes retards wouldn't be able to pass.

In my school's case, there's also a comprehensive exam to unlock upper-level courses for graduation. Combine that with a math requirement up to calc II w/ some higher math electives and the herd thins out immensely.

>Why there's not women in CS?
There are women in CS, but not so many. Lot of argument about why, but reality is most women don't seem to want to do it.

Good on you for getting out of that NEET rut.

I was in a similar situation, but I self-taught because the Internet exists and class is for pussies.

Its because of a grand privileged white male conspiracy of social conditioning and oppression to marginalize certain groups of people for no economically viable reason. There are no biological differences between men and women.

If you question this fact you will be fired.

Why are there a ton of trannies in CS

There are biological differences. But programming is menial work and little more than glorified typewriting + elementary arithmetic and Boolean algebra, so biological differences matters very little besides interest in that kind of work.

Many amphibians, such as frogs (insert Alex jones joke here), change sex when the population is overly skewed for one of the sexes. Maybe the same is true for software developers too.

kek

>Why are there no women in CS?
and
>Why aren't there any women in CS?
You fucking mongoloid.

Lol

Haha

Current popular culture turns their brains into goop.

fuckin CIA black op.

But women are better coders than men tho. This is a fact
theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

Female differential of verbal and fluid intelligence is very similar to ADD.

they are unfit for logic

>But women are better coders than men tho. This is a fact
>theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

That is a globalist rag and you are from Rothschild Britain. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit propaganda.

To the OP: look at the visual quality of female software engineers in Eastern European software companies. You will never look at the United States the same. Our women are truly retarded.