Ask a combat veteran anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goWkOdrxCjo
dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/chelsea-manning-inspired-communist-west-point-graduate-to-infiltrate-the-military/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof or go home larper

who cares go kill yourself

>low resolution
>giant white bar on the side
>clearly cropped out watermark in the bottom left
>no ID cards or other means of ID

I'm a vet you faggot not still in

Send that photograph again, with your hand over it and a piece of paper with the current time and date.

Which company, how many tours, which country did you go to, military ID, where did you enlist, how long were you deployed, how many years were you in the military

Happy?

Delta Co 2nd LAR, 2 tours, Iraq/ Afghan, see above, enlisted in Buffalo NY, 7 months each deployment, 4 years total in Marines

Yeah aight thanks for serving and whatnot

Ever kill anyone?

>Ask a combat veteran anything
Are you one of the CIA shills that help ISIS in Syria?

youtube.com/watch?v=goWkOdrxCjo

was it fun killing snd niggers

3 men 2 boys

>fought to protect jewish overlord interests
>made the world a worse place for existing in it
Shoot up a synagogue or burn in hell

Pretty sure (((ISIS))) isn't real, it wasn't a thing last time I was in Iraq

What was it like serving? What do you think of the political climate of the US right now?

No, but we did shoot up more than a few mosques

Depends on what you want to join for, I wouldn't want to be in the military during peace time (was in 07-11)

Why do Republicans love wasting trillions on their precious beloved Middle East and Israel? Not to mention sending thousands of American soldiers to die or get wounded

Was it really Mission Accomplished?

did you eat middle eastern style pizza

>being a good shabbos goy and fighting for Israel

what branch were you in? i cant tell if this is a greenside corpsman in FROG gear or an army combat medic

Why do Canadian's have such an obsession with American politics/ war when your military is only good for shoveling snow and we literally could not give a shit less about you?

Whats the general consensus among your fellow soldiers on Assad and Syria? is there much to the pipeline theory

Do you prefer crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

How big is your erect dingdong?

Is uran munition regular? and if have you shoot much or enough to damage these countrys for a while?

Assad is most definately /ourguy/, Obama wanted to get him out of the way for (((Them))). Unfortuinately best goy Trump isn't putting his foot down with kikes as much as he should be, but he at least got Shlomo's dick out of his mouth long enough to stop funding (((rebels)))

Speaking of casualties, the 101st got smoke checked because you faggots were so dishonest about the situation on the ground in Kandahar, way to get BTFO by cavemen and act like you did a good job

why are you holding a stethescope? i'm about to hit the fleet as a 2651

Have you ever closed your eyes and imagined seeing a younger version of your grandmother getting gangbanged?

What do you think of this faggot?

dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/chelsea-manning-inspired-communist-west-point-graduate-to-infiltrate-the-military/

Don't be such a fag thanking him for serving. No one likes hearing that beyond the faggots that made coffee and drove trucks.

I will remember this

He's gonna get burned, kind of funny he never saw that one coming a mile away

Heard you guys are trained to call each other racial slurs so that you put racism aside in the field. Is this a lie?

What do you think of irish military training?

He is in US military so it's probably small

I don't give a shit about hearing thanks, the thanks was getting to kill people and them getting paid to go to school, monthly checks for the rest of my life, the chance to Chad college age girls who were way out of my league, and pick of the litter for basically any jobs I'm even remotely qualified for

Chelsea Manning is a "she"

Slante

What's it like to know you'll never be rich or powerful?

buttmad anarchist salty because his comrade got busted

I make 300 a day to baby sit fat ex SF guys and LARPing militia guys on a shooting range; 3 of my friends from my platoon have their PHD's wtf are you talking about?

Give us a story of that one guy on base. If you've ever been to /k/ you know which guy.b

Have you ever paid money to have sex with a donkey?

Its true though. I served in the British army (not arsed providing proof for anyone that asks, the fact that I am Irish and admit to it should be enough). I went to America to visit some of the yanks I was friendly with in Afghan and people kept saying "thank you for your service, sir" etc. It was awkward and embarrassing. The only people I know that seem to bask in that kind of gushing "respect" are the fuckers that sat on their arses for most of the last two wars.

Will you send your children to the inevitable Venezuela war to become a man?

3 of your friends have phd's? What's it like to be the retard in the group?

I'm clean cut with no tats and don't wear velcro flag hats/ 550 motard gear you wouldn't know I'm a vet unless I told you; most people seem to think I'm a cop

You're a disgusting murderer and a war criminal.

I wish you had died over there.

Get fucked commie faggot. You're not fooling anyone with that gadsen flag.

How easy is it to sleep knowing you are a welfare whore?

Thank you for your cervix

Why did you leave trash on my C-130????

OK...

Pretty much thing. Your first and last reasons are why I signed up. Also because the Irish military weren't hiring at the time too but I'm glad I went with the Brits and actually got to experience war instead of guarding nogs in Sudan or something.

Very easy, because I'm not some nigger with 8 kids selling crack out of a motel room. I rate my "welfare"; does that make it easier for you to sleep at night knowing you didn't serve your country during not one but 2 wars? You massive faggot

Tell me a story about killing someone. How did you feel afterwards?
Are you guys looking forward to the sig p320s or meh? How often are pistols used over there?

>Have to travel in uniform from Benning to Home during Xmas Exodus
>Tons of "Thank you for serving"
>"Ugh, I haven't even finished OSUT yet..I mean thank you for your support"
>DS behind me the whole time
>Pulls me aside
>"Hey, only cooks and admin like hearing that shit. Don't let the civillians know that though"

Are you DS Lofan?

Haha kek, I joined the US Marines so I could fight wouldn't have to shovel snow with the leafs

Don't bother trying placating the shill fags
Hope you are in good mental health my friend

Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Did you buy into the lie that you were "serving the country" and "protecting everyone's freedom"?

Op, thanks for your service to your country. I was a peacetime 0341 many years ago. Alot of the faggots here wouldn't understand the many reasons why someone might join. Fuck them. Whether or not the conflicts you served in are morally justified, you have the heart to serve and most of society does not.

Post CAC or gtfo faggit

See the above posted and lurk more faggot

What defines 'being in combat' when deployed? Tell us what your daily routine was like as a Marine. Killing 3 men and 2 boys. We need some splainin', Marine.

I think the problem was that Canada didn't put anywhere near the combat arms troops necessary for the size of our AOR. Numbers like 2800 troops were thrown around, but less than 800 of those would actually leave the wire. There were lots of Euros in Kandahar as well but again, virtually none left KAF.

I was at FOB Frontenac (I don't know what you guys renamed it to, but it's the one next to the Dahla dam). We had less less than a hundred guys who were responsible for Shah Wali Kot and Arghandab, and we also ended up getting sent to Khakrez and Panjwai occasionally to help with larger Ops. The commander of the battlegroup told us face to face that we had the highest op tempo of any Canadian unit. We barely ever stopped but you can't cover such a ridiculously huge amount of ground with such a pitiful number of troops. A thousand men maybe. The ~75 or so we had? A fucking joke. When we handed the FOB over to you guys you replaced our short company with a reinforced battalion and still had a rough time.

It's just too much fucking ground and you can't move around there quickly without exploding.

Why not during peace time?

Let me turn off my meme flag. Fucking ashamed of my real one.

Long periods of boredom punctuated by short intervals of terror; I was part of Operation Kanjar in 2009 in Helmand Province

My bad dude. How are you dealing with no more standard issue Crayon rations? Life must be tough for a retired muhreen.

Thank you for explaining why your military is utterly useless in combat; anybody who deployed to southern Afghanistan 2009 and earlier already knew this about Canadians

Being in the Marines is gayer than aids, being a Marine who is out and can do whatever the fuck he want's is the bees knees. If you are smart you can make a shit load of money

>Hates people thanking you for his service
>responds with I SERVIN MUH COUNTRY when some one calls him a welfare queen

Chasing brown ghosts in the desert for Israel isn't "serving" your country faggot. Why are Muhrines so fragile.

Maybe you should have joined when we were actually stacking bodies faggot, they wern't ghosts when I was over seas. Cry harder you sat on a fob faggot

>protect my country
You're nothing but a zog foot soldier. Reminds me of a dude who signed up right out of high school because both his parents were military welfare whores. Gets shipped to Afghanistan and witnesses people being blown up next to him. He got a job in my company and had flashbacks when someone started popping ballons. Ended up quitting to collect more welfare like typical militaryfag. Got some good laughs tho.

He's only here for hugs and pats on the back.

Sounds good hombre. Keep it up.

answer the question

how many muslims did you kill?

>Kandahar
>in Iraq

>Panjwai
>It's just too much fucking ground and you can't move around there quickly without exploding.
Can confirm

how did it feel like to kill someone

Fun, little fucked up when I found out I killed 2 kids but for the most part its a rush

The citizens of Canada are mildly embarrassed to even have a military. Every dollar they spend on us is a dollar they aren't spending on welfare for Somalians or free gender reassignment surgery, and that just sets their teeth on edge. I half expect us to disarm altogether before long.

If we had concentrated everything we had into just Zhari/Panjwai we might've done some good. And by everything I mean all of the useless pogues and reservist officers in KAF out patrolling. Or maybe all the Euros in KAF could've chipped in a platoon each. Jesus man, not my fault that my political leadership and senior officers were retards who thought they could subdue the birthplace of the Taliban with two infantry battalions plus attachments. We had FOUR M777s. FOUR. For the whole fucking province. And no way to communicate with air support. When we finally got transport helicopters (halfway through 2009) they wouldn't land outside bases. In-fucking-sane how mentally retarded our leadership are. Completely disconnected from the reality on the ground and unwilling to adapt. They wanted a peacekeeping mission, so they only allocated the resources for one.

Did you kill anyone? What was your role? What was your primary weapon? Do you miss being "over there"?

I'm sure the French made similar arguments after WWII

yeah, I saw you mentioned 3 men and 2 boys after I asked.

Why those 2 boys? They were armed or in some way a threat o r just cause fuck muslims?

And what about the mosques? Was it a "mistake" or you just wanted to fuck them up? :)

1 was, other may have been or may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hajis regularly take weapons and bodies, that's just the 5 I know about for sure because they were reasonably close (>75 meters)

>answered 1/4 questions

they can only shovel snow ahead of pride parades, it's not something they regularly do