I revealed my power level

I fucked up. I'm a colossal faggot. Posting so others can learn from my cringey behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/srep39589
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have autism.

Why are you posting this on the internet

holy fuck you're autistic

You know who'd love to hear about this? The_Donald. Go bother them instead.

>I'll destroy you :)

>oy vey I don't debate nazis :) sweetie

I'm just going to stop, I don't think this is going to have a satisfactory ending

>revealing your power level outside the internet

You deserved it

I can't read a single word of these images.

I’m on mobile and everything is blurry as fuck.

/Thread

I can't read shit OP

tl;dr:

I essentially threw away my relationship with my family because i sperged out and used Sup Forums memes in a political debate with my sibling.

your sister sounds like a looney

while you did sperg, if you don't want your son around Muslims that is your choice. Make your brother sign a contract if you really need to. Do not discuss politics with him but make sure he respects your rules.

I had this argument with my sister user, you need to understand something.

Our parents didn't have the fucking internet, they did the best they could, so let them go out thinking they built something in the world, if they gave you a life worth living. This is our burden to bare, genocide is the only way, so just give them this.

She's actually pretty smart, manages a few retail stores and pulls in more money per hour than I do. Her husband is a commie and I've been making fun of here subtly over the past few years. It came to this conversation, which I posted for background information, that it isn't worth it to discuss politics on a personal level. Too messy.

You didn't do bad. You're overreacting dude.

Holy shit, I cringed so hard reading that.

You kinda fucked up going full sperg, but you did the right thing. You have the right to not introduce your son to niggers and muslims. The fact that your brother can't respect that and uses the moral high road is clear that he is trying to shame you. Don't fall for it and stand your ground!

I would do the same if I had a child. Fuck your sibling, your child is lost important.

you didnt reveal your power level, you just wrote some wrong shit

Reddit gtfo

Fuck I meant to say sister. Either way, she's seems like some lefty nutcase, and has a commie husband? I'd be glad I cut ties with them tbqh

Just say you were on LSD or some shit like that

A bit lengthy and the maymay pics were cringe but otherwise it was okay.

This thread is a colossal squid.

I'm honestly not a nazi, I don't know why i posted that shit, probably for the same reason she told me she was sponsoring syrian refugees while I was in syria.

holy shit you are fucking autistic

please, please, please kill yourself

debating serves zero purpose unless you can do it in person. Debating online is just going to get you labeled a nazi. The other person wont ever change their mind.

good commie kike

>be newfag
>"powerlevel revelation"
>sperg out instead of subtily redpilling
>look at this goys
Sage.

>reddit
>posts Sup Forums tier meme

>I essentially threw away my relationship with my family because i sperged out and used Sup Forums memes in a political debate with my sibling.
>He takes /oil seriously
You do realize this is all satire, right. No here is actually racist. Racism is for children

Its hard to remember that when you work near minorities. Plus, it is funny for how absurd it is.

you arent redpilled and youre not as smart as you think you are. have fun dying for zog ya filthy low iq rural retard.

I just do it in hopes the reddit niggers fuck off.

>texting from a combat zone
>>outside the internet

If she will not respect you parental authority, cut her out. Plain and simple. I told my parents to their face that I will not stand for any physical discipline around my children and any physical discipline will be met in kind. They said they understood and that was that.

>he doesn't know that multi-cult nations always end in massive bloodbaths

>helicopter idles in the distance

That's what it came down to. But theres still fallout after the fact.

>Being this much of a newfag that you believe the "everything Sup Forums says is satire" meme

Didn't even read them and I know this is fake as fuck. Its the same thread everyday in different themes.

>Oh I showed my power level to a normie and myife is ruined so I'm posting here unironically to warn you not to tell people what you really think. Stay in the closet of your life will be ruuiiiiiined!

Your sister is an annoying dolt

Yea, you're a retard.

What part of subversion from Yuri do you not understand?

the only way the averages and below will listen to anything is when they have a gun to their face and a military boot crushing their skull, followed by a rounding up to the fema camps.

The majority of america is gaslit from the idiot box and social media.

You sound like a faggot op, your sister seems pretty dumb but you keep going to this half assed hurr Islam is bad shit.
Just say that you care about your race and the wellbeing of your race, and having nonwhites in your countries is bad for your race and hence you want them out and will do whatever is most effective in removing them.

Bro you went full retard. You need to work on your rhetoric.

I raged that your sister is disobeying your wishes with your son and having him around muzzies.

That is unconscionable.

That being said, my brother has some idea about where I stand on things and regardless of the fact I never planned on saying shit to his son-other than being a good example and a good uncle-I think he's going to try and keep me out of his life.

lol you're both retarded, but in your own ways. no wonder you're family

Hard to do this w/o sounding autistic, but qualification:

I went through poli sci and ALWAYS won debates to the extent that I was kicked out of class enough times that my complaint got me a partial refund and the prof was scared of administration to give me a lower grade than "a".

-=>You need to learn how to ridicule pozzed opinions and elements of the debate, coupled then with sourced material--you have some good sourced race / ww2 or whatever material on your phone, right? You combine going high (facts.jpg) with a "friendly" ribbing. Smile. NEVER GET MAD. If you get angry, walk away, it can't be won (even if they're angry too).

example:

>blacks are only raepmonkeys because muh socio-economics

( show butthatsuntruebitch.png)
"Citation needed?
>fumbling, fallacious appeals
Yeah, we were taught that in schools, but we were also taught to look up our own sources."

Don't use the word "nigger" or "kike" or a demeaning term for any group the person likes.

anyway, wife is calling kids and I to dinner. stay safe.

Stay plump, Mr. Beagle

>Finn

>Franco did nothing wrong
fake

Stay plump Mr beagle.

But you're wrong

You did nothing wrong

Aha.
>You do realize this is all satire, right. No here is actually racist. Racism is for children
Could have fooled me, perhaps you aren't in America, but here we have a new happening, Niggers and Muds, They are somewhat new, we haven't had them for a few hundred years.

I could have been more subtle. Learn from my mistake bro.

It's your family who cares.

>"yeah lets debate ill destroy you!"
>leftist faggots spews some ridiculous shit
>you prove the faggot wrong, even with backed data
>"wtf i dont debate nazis rayciss!"

Typical leftist lmao

>debating serves zero purpose
Period.

nature.com/articles/srep39589

It's incredibly hard to change political convictions. You're not going to just walk up to someone and change beliefs that are linked to their identity.

Open in new tab, remove the m in the URL. If the picture doesn't exist, change the extension from .jpg to .png.

WhoaNiggaYouThinkImGonnaReadAllThatShitByYou.jpg

Shit man. I've been thinking about coming out to my extremely lib family for a while now.
Thanks for this warning, no fucking way I'm doing it now.

>Learn from my mistake bro.
Not happening, I cut all those out of my life who don't have the mental capacity to see the difference between right and wrong, and you sir were in the right here. I cut my brother off when I was in the Marines for very similar reasons. Hated his guts for years. He eventually red pilled himself and we are cool now. I could have survived the rest of my life never talking to him again and lost zero sleep over it. Glad we worked it out, in the end.
>I could have been more subtle
Ya, perhaps. No way I would have my kids around shitskins though and would do anything to prevent it. Even if it means cutting ties with those I love.

Hope it all works out for you in the end user. Love ya

Kill yourself jesus christ

oh shit nigger what are you doing

The Bible says to spank your child

>She's actually pretty smart
>manages a few retail stores
she isn't smart, but neither are you for
1) thinking that's "smart"
2) thinking for a femtosecond that wxmyn have the agency, or logic, or even the ability to listen to what anyone they disagree with is actually saying (let alone comprehend it) to have a fucking debate
you both are retarded but she's a walking baby factory so it's expected, you on the other hand have no excuse

I could not read the last 2-3 pages, but I love how there is always just spam from the person. "LOVE LOVE LOVE. STOP STOP STOP." And such, really great POINTS AND ARGUMENTS.
Maybe you went a bit too far, or said too much in a short period of time, but if ppl won't even attempt to stand for themselves, civilization will end.

Why did you sperg out instead of just saying "Oh sorry I don't mean to be argumentative, how've you been?" jpg5 has his name in the bottom. By in large you had a conversation that needed to be had.

Learn to craft how you say things.

Jesus Christ is this how "healthy" people have discussion? One side lays down walls of irrelevancy while the other just say "stop stop stop stop stop also babies are cute and this thing it did was so nice :D".

Your first mistake was revealing your powerlevel. Your second mistake was posting this here. Why would you want us to see this?

This. Thanks user

I have a 36 inch lap top and it is mind blurring to me also.

literally kys you colossal edgelord

Why did I read so much of that nothing entertaining even happened.

Force-fed_the_entire_bottle.jpg
Wtf.
It takes years to Redpill family. You got to start with the 14. Then the 88

whoever this is you are talking to, right off the bat, I can tell they are manipulating you

>let's debate
>ooh no I won't debate that
>but here is what I would've said if I was debating you--

you may be autistic, but don't apolgize for offending actual worthless morons

oy vey

Finn will make a good Bacha Bazi Boy

got nothing man. Your sister and your barely literate ass need to fuck off.

Read your posts in another thread this day. And jesus fucking christ. You have to put doses into ppl and not shit all the internet in their face. They dont get it, it is simply too much. But gl with your senpai and son. And make sure to keep him away from those fucking muslims.

Where is the mother of your child? Or did you knock up your sister?

She or he was more civil then you, I'll continue reading but I doubt you changed your methods.

You sound like a woman OP. Your sister comes across as much more rational and reasonable.

lol retard. good thing i redpilled my sister already . she hates niggers as much as i do .

you're truly fucking stupid. you don't even know what you're talking about. people like you should shut their mouths and let the people who know what they're doing talk and lead.

trash.

are you that dyke from earlier? How long do you haunt these threads?

This isn't something I spout off on. Ever. It was something I regret.

You have autism.

I read it all, it just confirms me even more that the leftists are zombies yet you shouldn't have showed your powerlevel because they WILL use it against you at some point and you won't be able to say shit cus everyone will be against you.
Don't go all open, do thing but don't declare your power level.
Peace.

tfw I openly call for Jews to be deported or gassed to my dad and say Hitler was right and he laughs or actually has a real discussion with me wtf is this "YOUR VIEWS ARE EVIL" shit from their families?

>I'm a colossal faggot.
/thread

This guy gets it s&r

Stay plump Mr. Beagle

MOBILE FAGS GTFO

t. mobile fag

this shit real or fake?

Pretty much this.

>/leftypol/ can't even LARP
Sad!