How do we stop white men from turning into girls?

How do we stop white men from turning into girls?

By not posting this fucking thread every fucking time and removing kikes.

If you were White you would know this.

Fuck them even as hairy men in men's clothes, I suppose.

Probably war or some other hardship

T R I G G E R E D

By converting them to Christianity

theyre better off as girls. the male role is better served by black men.

Like jail or the Navy?

Are there no Christian girls?

mandatory use of steroids after turning 18

a bullet

There are no men pretending to be girls that are Christian.

If I was to fuck a tranny that looks like her. What's the possibility of me getting an STD or a virus?

Nice meme.

>How do we stop white men from turning into girls?
You don't. White boys being feminised is so hot

Why does this turn me on

You sound unconvincingly self-assured of that.

Also, who is that

We don't have to, biology has done that for us already.

No matter how badly you believe you are a woman, the fact that you are a man is forever burned into your genetics. The truth is that you are mentally damaged. You will never be accepted as a woman, and you will never be normal. You are a freak that deserves scorn and shaming.

A faggot

You're normal.

They're not real Christians then.
You seem like a faggot.

You can't stop it because white women are no longer providing for men's sexual needs so they decide to play life on easy mode.

Most white boys are. But what is that faggot's name?

beat them until your hand gets tired

>Being a meme Nahtsee on a Mongolian Yodeling forum is normaler than offering sweeet boypucci to real men
You're a retarded Snownigger

dont sauce this retarded faggot.

If that's a man then I'm gay.

The Pope isn't a real Christian. You people are kind of like the "it's never been tried" Communists at this point.

who dis

Kill selfie culture. It's the prime exacerbater for the gross narcissism that is modern "identity".

It is

If they're gonna look like that, why stop them?

Now THAT gets the noggin joggin.

The Pope is also a faggot.

Because it's anti-God and fucking gay
>The Pope is also a faggot.
and communist

Literally nobody currently alive fits the "real Christian" criteria

most of these people don't have an identity, you think narcissism is the issue but it's really the opposite, too little self respect.

more regulations on the pollutants which end up in the water and TURN THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY

My point exactly. You faggots have excommunicated the Pope at this point. You're not worthy of attention or comment.

>Normal people like shit
>2017

>Now THAT gets the noggin joggin.

Women have it so good in the modern world it's only natural to want to emulate them especially if you were low test and beta to begin with, if you can't find acceptance as a man then these people find themselves in a lifestyle where they actually feel comfortable.

Because you are most likely hiding the German flag behind the Joly Roger

When your peepee vomits, that's not called "vomit". It has a special name.

Name, sauce?

Yeah, but it's wrong, and they may turn out gay--which is wrong.

Feels good to live in 7th world shithole without obligation to see these abominations on my daily basis

Science only matters when it agrees with what my feelings are at the time.

be mad, your son will suck bbc because that's what Stacey does while you tell him to be cannon fodder or work in the salt mines for nothing.

>Science only matters when it agrees with what my feelings are at the time.
That's true, otherwise you might notice that the origin of the world was an accident and the end of the world is inevitable and inescapable, but you have feefees to order reality in the pointless blip of your existence.

We don't. I for example think it's hawt

The real question is how do we get more white men turning into girls traps are hot as fuck desu

please post more of this boy
because reasons

That doesn't make any sense, I'm not mad.
I just won't let my son be raised by a woman, and will not let him mindlessly consume media without me telling him the Jews are the enemy.
Step up your game, faggot.

outlaw soy and birth control pills.

hey these posts get me really angry

post more so i can get really angry

High, anal sex has the highest transfer rate of stds

Repair the nuclear family. I'd love to see a statistic showing the % of trannies that were raised by a singe mother. I'

bait thread
>sage this fucking kike

Nevermind, just look at the filename. nikki sapphire

>being a homosexual in this year of our lord

It will be hard to raise him when your wife files for divorce and gets custody.

you think you can win?

you already lost that's why we're looking a former white man posting selfies in girl's underwear.

Reminder this dude got divorced from his wife and became a tranny who wants to date younger men and drink too much

Stop supporting it.

first we have to stop promoting mental illness as a good thing. we go back to shunning homosexual behavior and counter propagandize pro homosexual propaganda any time we see it.

My wife will be of money and conservative, she will not be divorcing me for money.

>roasties suck at being women
>men have to pick up the slack, end up making better women than roasties
Men are always better

Yeah thats what you think.

Every woman is a conservative until Jamal gets a hold of her. Then she takes your son away and little johnny becomes jessamine

This is the politics board. This has nothing to do with politics.

No she'll divorce you for "dissatisfaction" that's the main reason women get divorces, they want bigger dicks from more alpha men.

look I don't even car if you believe or not, it's too late to stop it, we're primates and this is human nature.

Gay's are, at best, 4% of the population. Most people however are on some level bisexual. The classical greeks did not have such a taboo on this. It is natural to submit lesser men. It makes YOU more manly. Why must they look like men? It is infact the most ungay thing in the world to submit a trap boy. It is pretty fucking gay to be in a loving relationship with a man as your equal. Do not respect any man as your equal. That makes you gay. They are either above or below you.

Anyways. So we have this culture of shame. This is, and never was, a straight vs gay thing. It is ugly vs attractive. This boy is attractive so its okay. If he was unattractive, its not okay, get it? And even if its not okay, doesnt mean you have to partake.

We have to fight against acceptance of fat, and unhealthy people, who are ugly. Attractive, healthy people, are okay. They are active contributors of society, no matter what weird shit they do(remember: healthy=attractiveness). We must get rid of the drains. Then we can work on the caste system for healthy people and where the trap boy's lye.

What you should be asking is Why do we stop white men from turning into girls

that's a cute one
nice panties too

You have to fuck the gays.

It is a civic duty. You can't have gay boys going around cutting their dicks off to get their ass filled with cock. This is barbaric.

Learn to love boipussy.

Stop being a cuck, you don't get laid that often, you can do some boipussy on the side if they take good care of themselves and shave the body.

Look at the guy in this pic, anyone can fuck that ass. Gay, straight, woman with a strap-on, doesn't matter. We could all do more for our fellow man!

Do not ask what people can do for you, ask what you can do for the people!

This is a meme.
Saged.

Well then lad, I'll sign a prenup, and have a good Jewish lawyer that will fight for me and the kid.

It has. Liberalism caused this.

Who cares? More hetero women for the rest of us. I'm more concerned about women turning into men.

I don't see a girl. No vagina, no girl.

based Sweden

You're deranged. Seek help!

>the most ungay thing in the world to have sex with a male

>da jooz are the reason i want to be a girl and take bbc everyday!!!!
neck yourself, you pathetic faggot.

>Modern white man
inb4 gallup poll (in which over 50% of those answered were female).

You don't see blacks doing this.

>The absolute state of white people

by that time he's already ruined because his dad couldn't keep a woman, he will then get the impression black men are more masculine and his self esteem will lead him to the path of estrogen and cock worship

this is the future you chose

>not getting the big picture
Weak-minded faggot detected.

wrong.
saged and reported.

@143139280
>making excuses for his mental illness and degeneracy
no (You) for you, faggot. your time in hell will come.

the truth hurts white (((man)))

Older men seek youthful, attractive bodies. They deserve this for being respectable. In Greece this was serviced by younger males. Who cares?

The reason why conservative societies don't work anymore is because the attention is being brought down on things that ARENT a concern. What is a concern is the managing of land, keeping our culture pure, the right of war and conquest... Resources, fuck people, we have the opportunity to traverse space and to oust the jew, and you think boipussy is the problem?! It's been around for thousands of years. You are not getting rid of boipussy..

Accept it.

Why would you want to OP? The girl you posted and pic related our beautiful, feminine creatures in every sense of the word.

"Feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities.

A man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (ancient chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). there are feminine rhymes in poetry. if an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?

A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face.

That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world.

For example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member.

...a graceful penis.

...a receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed.

A penis to be licked

A penis to be sucked

...to twist and twirl with your tongue

and isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? a nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.

How can it be gay?

lots of ways
>bullets
>ropes
>fire
>helicopter rides
the possibilities are endless

>all these people asking for sauce

You are too stupid to post here.

I'm not worried about thinning the herd to prevent them from breeding. We should be more concerned about our sons.

>Da jooz

You dumb fucking faggots don't get it. You post this braindead strawman and your opinion is immediately invalidated. Neck yourself. Now.

Pretty high. Most trannies were twinks before they were trannies, which means all the drugs and STDs that go with that lifestyle.

its inevitable if this is all that is left of white men

why would you do that?
be pragmatic, the more men turn into girls the less competition you have

>mfw men even make for better women than women themselves

This is a good thing. We are overpopulated.