It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/kocchi-muite-ai-jp/
youtu.be/cV2TSjH93KA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4S5uHjSfLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you remember this anime about fudanashi? Well the author drew this and it's hot as hell.
myreadingmanga.info/kocchi-muite-ai-jp/

Time for what??

I thought this was idolshit for little girls

Better or worse?

SYMBOLISM?

This is for a little bigger girls

No butts shown. It's for kids. Even freaking Gundam 00 had naked people in space.

New Zero-Sum Online manga about a boy who likes to wear bras, if you're into that.

Better, a cute and shirtless
Nothingling Nova was only good to see Luluco get BTFO

I hope SB69 Short will include a Shinimonogurui episode with all the band members in their gijinka form.

Well, I'm not sure if little girls enjoy watching something where none of the girl characters appear.

I want the Arcareafacts.

The whole movie was over the top and hilarious.

OK you win, I'm downloading this shit and it better deliver on the semen demons

I would fuck him either way

>p-please be gentle!

Soon.

Someone save him.

I'm in love with his voice. It's so soothing.

>finally scanned

B A S E D

His seiyuu is pretty good for a newbie, I'm impressed.

He's really good, I thought he was Junfuku for an instant.

Killua is cute!

>hypnotism
Thanks lad

Kanbayashi's story in the anthology is the only one that feels like a hypnotism doujin as opposed to generic bondage/mindbreak, wasted potential.

HUGE soon, lads.

Where were you when DMI got BTFO?

One more season after. 25 episodes confirmed, Etsugo Oharano(blonde) will be voice by Kensho Ono and Yusaku Suwa(megane) will be voiced by Daichi Kanbara.

>the movie was so popular that the screening time got extended
Aikatsu fujo spin-off when?

Is this now a pits thread?

Butts time.

Can you tell me what gender this butt is?

Everything I've heard about King of Prism makes it sound like fucking magic.

How did it get so popular?

It would just be a fujo Pretty Rhythm series. They'd be dumb not to profit off of this. It is the age of boy idols.

However, do not ruin Aikatsu with even the idea.

Did they have anything noteworthy licensed? They didn't seem to be very active compared to other publishers like Kodansha and Viz.

It was well marketed and the boys in the original show weren't just pointless boring love interests

I'd rather have Sunrise make LL's next generation be with boys to be honest.

I've seen this thread and never entered until now. Is this the gay thread or the Fuji thread?

Samurai Champloo thread.

Most of the people who made it popular were already into the idolshit that spawned it, Rainbow Live.

Rainbow Live is a meme show while it has quite interesting story for little girl anime, it realizes how silly it is and it takes all the advantage it can from that so it has certain cult following

>How did it get so popular?
People posting about the screenings in twitter. Example:
youtu.be/cV2TSjH93KA
>The KING OF PRISM by PrettyRhythm film began its theatrical run in 14 theaters on January 9, and went down to nine theaters in its second week.
>However, as word of mouth grew (particularly on social networking services), its screenings expanded to over 60 theaters. The film topped 300 million yen (US$2.2 million) as of March 15, and topped 500 million yen (about US$4.59 million) and 300,000 tickets sold as of April 18.

That is never going to happen.
There's plenty of male idolshit coming out within the next year: B-Project, Tsukiuta, Marginal 4, Ensemble Stars, UtaPri S4, StarMu S2, I'm probably forgetting something.
Not to mention all the other mobage that will probably get shitty adaptations, namely Idolish7 and Side M.

If you want.

Fuji thread

What happened?

>That is never going to happen.
I know, it's more wishful thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4S5uHjSfLU
Sunrise has Magic-kyun Renaissance this Fall.

They are not even trying, you can tell from instant this is another boring otome anime with generic boys that are in every single reverse harem ever

Are these things even myumons?
It's a dishrag and a konpeito.

>We are able to do this sequel to Rainbow live mainly thanks to the fans. There may be people who think that this movie is “just as planned” and that things are “sailing smoothly” but the reality is filled with hardships. Actually, from a business point of view, considering the sales of CDs, DVDs, goods etc of Pretty Rhythm so far, they shouldn’t have been able to get the green signal to make this movie. It’s only thanks to one of Avex’s producer, Nishi-san, who really loves Pretty Rhythm, and the passion of all the staff.

>Unless this movie gets results we won’t be able to draw the sequel. Once again, we’re cornered at the border of a cliff. And it’s even rougher than before, as this time we need decisive visible results. We don’t have any backing from a big television station, or a game company, tie ups, or a mobage. Our only weapons are this movie and the fans’ support. It’s like we’re fighting naked.

>We just want the fans to be able to see the sequel. We just want to work on the sequel. Please, go see the movie. It doesn’t have a lot of screenings and there’s theaters in towns that aren’t showing it at all. We’re very sorry. If you know people who may be interested, please go see it with them. If you know people who are interested but don’t have the courage to go alone, please invite them to go with you. Of course we made different ticket illustrations so people buy more to see it multiple times, but it’s also so they can invite people they know with the extras. Please buy the advance tickets.

>If I endure the shame and make such a request, it’s because I think it will be the first and last time. Please make our dream possible using your power. Dreams shouldn’t end as dreams. Miracles aren’t something that happen but things that are made to to happen. Please lend us your strength. Please go watch King of Prism. This was Hishida Masakazu, director of Pretty Rhythm.

I'll watch it but I don't expect anything good.

So upset I dropped the show.

He's in the last episode though.

But he's in the latest episode.

But is he still dead?
If he is it doesn't change anything.

Up to you. He has the 2nd or 3rd most lines in this episode.

Will the threads be ded as fuck?

so Sakuma never joined D Agency?

No

Yes, but that means they might hit that sweet spot where not even anyone comes in there to shitpost. So we can have a good, albeit slow-moving, thread. That might be reserved for the new season of Boueibu though.

So, most shows are ending this week, what was your AOTS, homos?
I can't decide between Sakamoto, ConRevo and Joker Game

Shounen Maid is comfy as fuck

Luluco
I already know what next season's will be too.

Rinne, as usual. A completely inconsequential cute comedy with a reasonable consistency level is the best you can hope for when nothing truly great is on

You didn't miss anything, it was shit.

I'm full gay but I have to say Flying Witch.

Kei is cute, now that I think of it.

I realized I was only watching one show this season, what the hell happened?

Kaitou Joker. It's been a fun season.

I want to fuck an alien

I have missed this fucking pillow shota so much

Endride.

Those feet are good feet

God damn if I'm not going to make it one.

I wanted to see his pubes or dick peeking out. Those pubic bones are too suggestive.

Luluco or Joker Game. Depending on how it ends Kabaneri could be among the top three as well.

There were also a lot of shows with good characters or characters designs, so the season was a good source for screenshots and nice fanart from pixiv.

I literally cannot wait to watch this awful show.

I watched this shit in the cinema and it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life. They also do showings where you can shout or cheer on at certain points in the movie.

Is that a fucking gremlin?

>They also do showings where you can shout or cheer on at certain points in the movie.
Is clapping allowed?

Has the ABO meme spread too far?

The same fucking picture, every single time in

EVERY

SINGLE

THREAD

at least post a better sword

Considering a bl game with the theme is coming out, yes.

>Griffith doesn't have super fluffy hair
ruined

I'm fine either way

I'm pretty sure we clapped at the end but I was kind of busy evaluating my life choices at that point.

This is kinda alluring when it's in original works but in shit like this I just can't see the appeal.

Shota of the season.

Luluco, hands down.

Kiznaiver, Tanaka-kun, Luluco, Tonkatsu DJ and Shonen Maid.
Everything else was somehow disappointment, lots of cute boys though.

He can't even compete with the original, though.

I l-love Hellfire and those pits.

Face it, no one can.

I dunno man, I haven't posted that myself in like a year and the last time I saw it was months ago

>Not even Japan is safe