Any thoughts on this?

Any thoughts on this?

Source
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648189/North-Korea-news-WW3-fears-Vladimir-Putin-Russia-sends-troops-border-Donald-Trump-war

>communists try to overthrow natsoc state of NoKo

daily star

these kind of newspaper make these kind of headlines everyday.. if it was CNN i would be concerned

Stop sensationalizing you moorish looking rape WOP, Russia shares a border with North Korea they build up troops at least 2-3 times a year to remind Kim to fuck off they are full

>if it was CNN i would be concerned
you could have said something believable

Why don't the US and Russia work together to bitch slap this little dumbfuck. It would be a bonding exercise.

Chill dude, I just asked for your opinion, I didn't say that the end of the world was coming cause I'm also really sceptical myself.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Because Europe would shit a dick and America has to appease the Europeans for all eternity even though the Europeans offer nothing in return.

Since when does Russia have a boarder with North Korea???

What happens when the US frees the shit out of those Russian troops by "accident"?

Sensationalist propaganda to attract views.

Because Russia is still bitter about the Cold War and would rather the US lose geopolitical power than do anything even remotely constructive

Russia is very big senpai, they share a border albeit a small one

Are you kidding me?
Please hang yourself

Lol, you've been smoking leaf again?

pretty much this, a lot of people would become uneasy if America and Russia joined forces. Trump only talked about mending fences and they accused him of being a spy.

>Europe would shit a dick
>Brussels would shit a dick
fixed that
The sanctions actually costs our private sector more than we want to admit and the majority of the population want to normalise relations with Russia. We don't really care about Crimea (It was Russian until the 50's Soviet divisions) and the Russians earn more from trading with us than fucking with us. Politicians are shit scared of Putin though because he want's Europe to go back to the nation state model and that goes against cosmopolitan globalist EU agendas.

They beefed up the troops there a few months back aswell.
So.. maybe? I personally don't really care until it happens, waste of time to think about.

Russian collusion nigger

Oh wow. My apologies! Embarrassing.

Usually hear about China / NK relations.

Let Russia and Chna Deal with NK,
leave our troops home!

holy fuck your dumb

This is a strong indicator you should go back to lurking
Also:
>border

THE RUSSIAN BORDER IS A TITLE MADE UP BY THE KIKE MEDIA TO DESTROY RACISM ON THE INTERNET!

I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS "BORDER" UNTIL RECENTLY. THIS IS THE MEDIA!

>lol I trol u

>daily star

fuck off with this shit every day

Russia will not engage in a war with the United States over North Korea. Maybe only if Iran gets involved. If they are bringing troops to the small boarder they share with North Korea, its to stop the North Korean refugees from pouring in their country after the United States shells them. China is doing the same thing.

/bread

>dailystar

It's not ww3 it's just Russia not wanting a floor of useless chinks

Every war nowadays is WW3