CANZUK General - Post-Brexit Mega-Alliance Edition

>What is CANZUK
CANZUK is a proposed trade, military, and free-movement sphere for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK

>What would CANZUK look like?
It would be the largest world power by territory, have the third largest economy, and the third highest military budget. It would also be a nuclear power with a permanent seat on the UN Security Council. Without a doubt it would become one of the Global Superpowers overnight.

>Why Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK?
We share a common culture and history, with very similar political systems modelled around the Westminster system. Thus we are not foreign to each other. We also have one single monarch and a single language that is the mother tongue of around 95% of our people.

>Wouldn't one part be able to flood the rest with immigrants?
No, with a common citizenship policy comes common standards for granting citizenship, which would allow immigration to be restricted.

Fuck off

who the fuck would want free movement with canada or the UK?

I believe this could be a good thing for us. Red pilled allies are few and far between. It would easier for us to start launching proto-ethno-city states with greater numbers at our disposal

canzuk doesn't include the states
anglo union when

Get fucked ya bong cuckboy. Go suck Mohammeds cock like the twink faggot you are.

Chinks are 10x better than muslim rapists you let fuck your child daughters

Why are you calling it that stupid name? Just keep calling it The Commonwealth like we do now?

canzuk is an international org with the goal of closer friendship with the anglosphere, they have a petition and everything

But it sounds stupid. Why make up a stupid name when we have a good one already?

the left tend to attack the commonwealth

It's not Anglosphere. It's The Commonwealth. All 4 of the nations you propose to make up CANZUK already make up an entity called "The Commonwealth Realms". Along with a bunch of Caribbean Isles. Think it's about 20 million square KM and 150 million population.

seems redundant

It's so fucking obvious you are a smelly cuck gook, go let pakis rape your daughter fucking disgusting m*nlet slant eyed fuck

i don't work for canzuk dude i just explained what it was

Fuck off OP. The anglosphere is Rothschild cancer and a death trap. Our ties with Evil Britain (not great) and its evil Queen are to be broken at once.

Fair enough. Hope if this does come to pass we stick with the traditional name though. Being part of The Commonwealth is a point of pride here in Canada. CANZUK just sounds like another trade deal, like NATFA and shit.

You weren't invited, traitor.

why tho? aren't you already bedfellows along with your retarded cousin?

Righto mongoloid

Hopefully CANZUK could be more. Our Foreign secretary has called for it, as have your Tories, the Liberals of Australia, and ACT New Zealand.

Post-Brexit I hope it could be a global force. We'd have the land of Canada and Australia, the capital investment of London and various other smaller cities, and the labour force of a population larger than Russia's.