REDPILL on Global Warming/ACC

Give me the Big Fucking Red on Global Warming/Manmade Climate Change.

Meme or Reality?

I want data, I want SAIANS, I want videos that have citations or legit studies.

And/Or proof that this is nothing than a media narrative.

Please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sh_nlz43Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=2G-7xykTO14
ipcc-data.org/sim/gcm_monthly/AR5/Reference-Archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PDIjIWKkQL4
youtube.com/watch?v=qjqTxziiY9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump cause I like the pic

it's a lie.

The climate is changing because the earths magnetic shield is being heavily warped before it totally flipped resulting in the cataclysm predicted in many ancient texts including the bible.

The extreme weather events are weapons being used in a war between the Khazarian cabal (fake jews), the white dragon society, and the p2 freemasons lodge (trump, farage)

for the love of all drowning polar bears, bring the pills!

I've never seen/found a predictive model that would otherwise be necessary for the claims that get thrown around

A-anything to back-up this?

Obviously will not be a scientific study... but anything?

Do you know the source of the image, i.e. is it part of a study/report I can read? (looks like it is)

if the projections of the (((experts))) are correct, Hannibal will have to wait others 200 years to be able to cross the Alps on his elephants.

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=7sh_nlz43Pc

Fucking hoax. They've admitted it's a fucking hoax. They seriously cannot do more to prove to the world that it's a fucking hoax.

THANK YOU!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2G-7xykTO14

this is a nobel prize being interrogated by the senate about the topic. the english youtube's translation does not seems too bad this time.

In short it's all speculation. We are limited in how well we can predict what the climate should be, how fast it is changing naturally, how fast it changed in the past, and how much we are really affecting it all together. It's vague science that's open to interpretation depending on how you collect and assess your data and no matter it ultimately ends up being stated that "it's better to be safe than sorry." That's about it.

My opinion is that we are affecting climate, but not in an overly huge way. We should move to cleaner energy but in an organic way that shouldn't be rushed or politicized or by means of fear mongering. Things happen when they are supposed to. We're not going to die tomorrow.

Thank you for all your contributions so far!

>redpill me on X
Surely. You see OP, by looking things up on the internet, you can research things. But as you do so you really ought to read and abide by the rules of the sites you visit. Remember that being a shill is a matter of style, not ideology or receipts, and the shill's favorite ploy is to deliberately violate posted rules such as "redpill me on X."
If you're not a bot, sit and contemplate exactly what it would take to make the Chinese -- whose totalitarian government's legitimacy depends on improvements in the standard of living -- stop and reverse industrialization, and see if you can find Al Gore or his buddies attempting to do anything like that.

ipcc-data.org/sim/gcm_monthly/AR5/Reference-Archive.html

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit whether Global Warming is real or Global Cooling is real or whatever's going on and that environmentalism is inherently a good thing?

there's also 2 instances big league climatology sources have been caught manipulating data sources. One was through the Obama administration, the other was more recently. I wish I could find good sources though

Ok - thanks for the advice, I am not a bot - I was in an argument about ACC and no matter what I sent through, "it was not scientific enough"... And since I thought that here this topic was discussed in detail before, someone may have saved all useful links/images taken from studies that disprove (or prove beyond doubt) climate change.

I myself am saving these for the future, so should a topic like this occur, I will contribute.

Dr Mann the former golden boy of climate change is currently being held in contempt of court for refusing to hand over the formula used to generate his hockey stick graph of climate change at a trial he started for libel against people that called out his work as junk science.

That should tell you a bit about climate change.

I have this - regarding Sea Levels Rising

youtube.com/watch?v=PDIjIWKkQL4

no. that seems to be a very common opinion. Paris Agreement etc. are higher stakes than most realize though, so its worth questioning:
Who is disproportionately benefiting from policy changes?
Who is paying the bill?
What have the trends been with emissions trading?

This is an interview with a Strayan, don't think it can really be "scientific", but is witness-based.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjqTxziiY9A

Thank you!

The most important graph is this one.

The amount of CO2 has reached the point that adding more only causes a capture of energy at the limit of where it currently is. Or to put it another way, you could double CO2 and you would cause more or less zero warming. Although it's hard to estimate the impact of a huge boost in plant growth on the climate. But I think we can in general be pro plants growing.

This. I have no problem with cleaner and renewable energy in concept but it's obvious the people pushing the climate change narrative have something to gain from it and whatever solution they provide is motivated by that and will be lacking.

Search climate gate and you'll get it.

wait what? So this graphi is what is transmitted outside the atmosphere and into space?

Atmospheric co2 has a logarithmic effect.

All mainstream data supports massive climate changes predating humanity. Actual measured data is from a timespan of roughly zero on the geologic scale; whether there is ACC or not is something outside of provability at this time. Despite this, it is shoved down your throat as god-given truth and questioning it is the height of modern heresy.

The alleged acting agent, CO2, is only measurable in parts-per-million, taking up only a fraction of a percent of our atmosphere. Alarmist concerns are over a ONE part per MILLION increases, aka the minimum measurement error possible for their tests.

Further, Carbon enters the biosphere almost exclusively in the form of CO2. The burning of hydrocarbons is quite literally closer to a revivification of the planet than a herald of it's doom. Sea algae has already been noted in greater amounts and NO alarmist models have remained accurate beyond a few months. We are part of a self-regulating system that long predates us.

It's a measure of the emitted energy levels of EM radiation from the Earth as observed from LEO.

It also includes the incoming energy and how it interacts with our atmosphere.

OP can never bump own thread on first post, you dumb fucking redditor piece of shit.
GTFO my pol, faggot!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE