NIGGERS

Chicago to be reprimanded for taking a knee while in uniform.

archive.is/Pz7UX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TW-wU485oA
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0
youtube.com/watch?v=8O7rIMJVNjY
youtube.com/watch?v=QX_oy9614HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly I hope more police do it just for max confusion

>Be a nigger
>Commit Crimes
>Resist Arrest
>Get Killed Resisting Arrest
>Claim Systemic Racism

If ignorance is bliss, how come niggers are so angry all the time? I ask because niggers are clearly ignorant idiots of epic proportion.

if they don't want to go back to be slaves, why wont they stop acting like slaves?

some short rundown about this kneeling shit?

>letting shitskins work as police

why are americans so fucking retarded?

>some short rundown about this kneeling shit?
niggers

They look really well fed for a group of systematically oppressed people.

Cops are shooting black people and getting away without legal repercussion. NFL Player Colin Kaepernick began kneeling during the anthem in protest against it, and other players (and civilians) have followed in his steps.

>>Commit Crimes

That where the protesting begins.
If we only got rid of laws, there would be no crimes.

> cops are prohibited to making political statements while in uniform

I mean...why not? I don't feel any more or less safe that my cop is a republican or democrat or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TW-wU485oA

>"Wypipo stop your racism!!!"
>gets shot by another nigger

Why do blacks blame us for the fact that they kill each other at a speed far beyond what whites ever have?

Because while they wear the uniform they are not individuals, but part of one well-oiled (at least it's supposed to be that way) machine. Cops making a political statement while in uniform causes people to look at the ENTIRE force this way, so they banned it.

-Rothschilds kneel to nigs
-Muh dik aliens
-Possess BBC-like abilities
-Control white wimmins with an iron but fair cock
-Own huts & ghettos globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bix nod the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be niglets
-all nigs said to have 15- IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient nig scriptures be sayin' of two angels who's be descendin' up on Earth and will bring an era of enlightin'ment and unprecedented technological progress knowwhatimsayin
-They be ownin' Nigbot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have nigger cum inside you right now
-The nigs be in regular communication with da homie Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the nigger bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent Ebonics in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold chain reserves with the nigs. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only on nigs
-The niggers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. But we know they’re not benevolent beings.

The girl in the middle is cute.

this is fucking retarded, it doesn't even mean that, it means that while in uniform they represent the state and the government if they take a knee while in uniform is like kicking your boss in the face, that's why players and nfl staff that have military background won't kneel ,they respect the united states because of what it represents not because one man said something offensive on twitter.

Knee-groes

Hah, I grew up reading these memin and condorito comics.

Can't break any laws, if they ain't no laws to break.

shut the fuck up cracker
slavery was legal you bitch ass
yall laws aint mean shit

I can't even tell who's trolling who anymore. We've gone full retard.

never, ever, ever fucked a retard.

He's not trolling. He actually wants the situation to go full retard.

cops shoot everybody. statistically you are more likely to be shot white.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

why don't you go back to acting like slaves? you're also fucking worthless trash you dirty spic. whether it's niggers or spics both you need to die

Second rank negro collision player kneels to protect cops shooting black men. Black men keep getting shot because they do stupid shit with no thought process or consideration of consequences. So nigs gonna nig and blame everyone but themselves for getting shot.

You'd think Chicago cops would be the last people pulling this shit, but alas the eternal negro comes in all forms

Is this supposed to be irony?

>Chicago?

Cops could shoot a nigger every single day in Chicago and they'd still be in second place behind niggers for most dead niggers.

Chicago nigga here
at least we ain't Detroit
or Baltimore

>Chicago cops would be the last people pulling this shit
these aren't real Roberts.
These are some pog Adams pushing pencils at the outreach station

it's why the jews want them as the masses. They are ignorant, stupid, and follow the crowd. Whites are the only race that will destroy everything when they disagree with something.

In Detroit you'd be dead already. Michigan Isn't cucked like Illinois.

At least our water isn't shit

we KNEEL cuz we POWERFUL n u whyttboyz need to respec us or u will FEEL THAT POWER, das right wyt boi u gon feel it gud. We gon git our own anthem, and we STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER WHEN WE GET THE BLM FLAG FLYING AND WE PLAYING LOUD OUR OWN ANTHEM, and this is what will play when THE STONG KINGZ AND QUEENZ STAND TOGHETHER.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

why cant i post wit BLM flag on this gay fukkin board? RACISS, I dont support my flag, why dis nigga gotta post widdit

No your not.. you are a nigger.. see??

>We gon git our own anthem
I can only imagine how many would kill each other trying to choose a black anthem. Sounds like an excellent idea.
> STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER
If you put all the "strong brothers" in one spot, how long do you think it would them to kill each other? Again, another brilliant idea. I'm with you my brotha.

Don't they realize that MUH BLACK POWAH fist is just the commie fist and commies killed far more blacks than the Klan could ever have hoped to in their heyday?

I think it's cool those cops kneeled and are against police brutality/racism.

There are too many dipshit police officers who think that they're still in the military or some shit.

I'd rather have chill black police officers than fat white ones with high and tight haircuts.

#KneelOrNazi

How do chitown cops not know what really killing blacks in their city? hint: it's themselves

protest against the killing of a criminal by not standing at attention while the national anthem plays? What does the national anthem have to do with any of that? It's a shitty way to protest and more shittier is the reason they protest.

Because the police are the problem in Chicago.

WTF happened to the /CPD/ threads at night here anyway?

>Adams

Adam doesn't even know how to check his keys.

10\10 Here's your (you)

Wow, they sure got their priorities in order over in Chicago

That's literally what pot heads argue all the time.

Dunno, last weekend was sporty. I didnt have any money on it so I didnt notice till today.

pic related.

Chicago mine as well be an African country at this point. The level of lawlessness of corruption is unheard of.

>nigs start the kneeling thing to "protest police brutality"
>nig police start kneeling too
this is some advanced coonery

I still listen to CPD scanner pretty regular at night but haven't seen a thread in a while. Sadly I use my phone to tether internet and I think the whole range is blocked from creating threads.

Yes. The best way to kill it is by burning it out before it gets going

Show that flag

Are they appropriating communist culture too now?

If you make those that hate you kneel, they win

Cops joining in protest thats against cops for shooting criminals

I like that pic

I like those threads

also

youtube.com/watch?v=8O7rIMJVNjY

so soros has reactivated BLM are we going to get more black on white shootings? there was the church thing the other day, so whats changed now that the old jew is using these useful idiots again?

>10/10
>Not 3/5

I've been hearing Soros pulled the plug on his BLM fronts because they've made themselves totally worthless. He can't be connected with pure coonery, not if the coonery isn't actually causing stocks to fall.

That's his shell game. If he can't pour in a few million dollars to kneecap a government and make his billion-dollar "shorts" work, he doesn't bother. He thought a """color revolution""" would be far easier here.

well im seeing a hell of a lot of black power bullshit, someones making money from this

Oh, professional protesters and agitators are still getting some "cheddar" but mostly it's niggers looking for a great excuse to get out of the house and block traffic. God damn do they ever love getting caught on helicopter video shutting down major intersections.

Money is almost immaterial to the conversation. They're getting pure attention. It's high time preference bullshit, same as these football players kneeling during the Anthem when anyone who passes The Marshmallow Test would know this may drastically harm their careers forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_oy9614HQ

ya know it just looks like they are bending the knee to Trump, this must be amusing to people behind the curtain what a freak show the world has become, who ever suggested the knee bullshit to these people is probably secretly working for Trump in the other camp, it just keeps looking that way, or maybe these people really are totally fucking incompetent and are true revolutionary believers, everyday the command of the left must be in a rage every god damn day, what a joke could you imagine them trying this bullshit down under? cunts would get laughed out of town

They're just white-knighting and virtue signalling because they think it'll help them get their lizards wet in her white pussy.