ITT: Girls that shouldn't win/have won

ITT: Girls that shouldn't win/have won.

If you actually think Kirino shouldn't have won you are retarded, probably a shipperfag.

Kirino a best. BEST.

Did she win? I thought she forgot everything, I dropped it though because it got way too stupid.

She will, MC only has eyes for her and all the competition keeps dying.

But she is the best girl.

No

How is the manga going?I remeber dropping it after they went "We will kill God lol" is it any better now?

It ended

She has no rivals

Best girl whether you like it or not

WELL GET HER SOME. AND FAST.

>credit if used
Disgusting

Not even close, at best she's third best. Also fuck the anime stuff for giving her the episode 14 ED.

11 volumes and she's still only love interest

Okay, first we find out where the authors editor lives...

Ruri and Kanako are tied for best girl. Kirino is a distant thrid

Oh wow, that's some abysmal taste. The shitty chuuni and the shitty brat.

It's almost like we all have our own opinions that dont always align. Wow. So crazy

Anybody voiced by Taneda Risa is automatically best girl.

Except in Kyokai no Kanata

This reads like a typical bait post but it's actually in earnest

Funny you're suddenly trying to claim the moral high ground. Anyway your opinion is stupid, Ruri best I could see in the very, very, very far distance but Kanako is just stupid, so few scenes and almost exclusively shitty ones until volume 10.

Like i said. It's all about opinion. I like apples and you like oranges. Nothing else to really talk about buddy

I've given you something to talk about in my last post but as expected you didn't address it. I'm going to bed now, this thread will probably die before I get up, post anyway if you feel like it. I like apples and oranges by the way, bananas and cherries too. Kanako however not and I always sway between fine, kinda fine, stupid and utterly retarded for Kuroneko.

>Impling Mirai was anything but best

Fuyukai desu

>Mirai
>Best

Kill yourself, retarded selfinsertfag