Overlord Manga and ple ple pledias pls come soon

So. why is __Ainz_ best waifu user?

i want him

Other urls found in this thread:

overlordvolume10.blogspot.be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the ride will resume in September

ty based Nigel

In the previous thread Nigel says that he will re-translate the previous volumes, are those the ones in the mega link? or in sky's site?

Is it wrong that I want things to keep going smooth for Ainz? I just love his conquests without challenge and throught bullshit, so much fun with just that

There's plenty of challenge, why do you think Ainz is sweating bullets and getting stomach aches every volume? It's like the saying goes, even rich people have their own worries.

>are those the ones in the mega link? or in sky's site?
Both.

Man he has it tough. has to write fanfics in 2 language...

Well then ill just entomafag to match it.

I just had a funny thought: imagine Ainz is with PA, disguised has Momom, in public, and he gives him some order or something and PA accidentally calls him father.
How big of a shitstorm would the NWers throw?

So there's literally no chance Vol 11 gets delayed 5+ months like Vol 10 did right?

What are you talking about? Vol 10 arrived in 2015 of the 17th month just like Maruyama promised.

Theyd probably think it was some kink.

Vol.11 was supposed to be vol.10

It is basically done, it was vol 10 before editor had him make something else to fill the gap in lack of nation building.

pdf or epub, where?

PA wouldn't make that kind of mistake.

Albedo talked about 'setting the stage for her own ambitions' in chapter 2 of volume 10 as a reason for visiting the Kingdom. What did she mean?

Yeah I know he wouldn't, but imagining the reactions from the NWers is hillarious.

But what if the Editor tells him to make vol 11 be vol 12 and have him write a new vol 11?

Doesn't Nazarick have several people capable of resurrection spells? It sounds like a spell that any decent priest would know and at least somebody in a party would have together with healing spells. I get that Ainz used a wand instead for effect to pretend the power was his own, but he can't keep this up much longer.

But there's literally no reason for the editor to do that.

>inb4 Albedo hijinks volume

>The context of Albedo’s smile had changed. Earlier, it was her usual faked smile, but now it was a wicked, bullying smile. She must have some sort of ill intent in mind.
Why's Albedo such a bully to other guardians

>no pleiades scenes in vol 10

If it wasn't for the new pleiades special coming out soon I would be very upset.

She's bullying anyone who thinks they can match wits with her man. She's just that self satisfied that Ainz blew out Demi's plans.

I agree. Also good taste user

>old merchant getting hard over a trap-bunny's round fists

well that was an interesting read

Where can I read vol10?

I want her to be the broodmother of my children

Disgusting. Spoiler that shit

>--You, Jircniv! What the hell do you mean by “finish him?!” Ah, seriously...
>--Damn you, you didn’t cheer for me at all. I heard it!
My cheeks hurt from grinning too much.

sure

overlordvolume10.blogspot.be/

I don't like spoonfeeding but I like posting the link because it pisses off YenPress mod

Ok...
I hate you.

A Black Armor Hero that is the son of an undead Overlord? Shit so Chuuni.

you want it spoilerd or not?

Thanks, I have no idea how I'm supposed to dig that up though

What's with the overlord threads getting deleted recently?

they stop getting deleted weeks ago

bc people like that link things like that.

POST ARMORED ALBEDO

please

So will we ever see her again?

Different user. Can we EE and you Entoma fags just get along?

You could have just googled it.

What does it matter though? Sup Forums is held accountable for something like that

I tried, perhaps it's my search history skewing search. I tried overlord v/vol/volume 10 c/ch/chapter 1/2/3

>“Incidentally, there were almost no casualties.”
>almost
So who is the poor fucker that died to Ainz's keikaku?
Martial lord doesn't count because he got revive.

No armored Albedo here.

I don't even care about EE, I just think Entoma looks fucking disgusting.

Osk.
He kills himself.

It's the Martial Lord, Albedo probably still counted him even though he was revived.

you

Since Albedo got kissed, that makes her the #1 contender in the Ainz bowl right?

JUSTcniv's hair

Vol 11: Shalltear and Aura strike back.

1 question. How did Ainz manage to use the stilettos?
I would guess that those are some created with "create greater item" so he could wield them. That's my only guess since I didn't get the feeling that he were using gloves.

Mages have always been able to use daggers and staves.

what happens in September?

Vol.11

Pandora Actor really do well. I must reward him. I will think about something later but now I will praise him publicly.
"Well done my son, you make me proud"
Oh shit, shit, what I just told. Oh shit.
"Thank you father. It fill my heart with joy that you ackowledge me. Let the whole world hear that. Now I can die happy."
>More chance that Ainz will fuck up and PA will roll with the punches.

Using Eight Fingers network to snoop around bout MC WCI to find the perpetrators and get to the Ainz's good side.
Osk suicided?

Vol 11, because it had to be seperated into 2 parts.

Oh. I thought that "stilettos" were on a different category. Philip me...
Thanks, user!

have you ever brosed this thread? for over a month now. FanFic11 by nigil will come outl.

This art is wrong: Entoma eats under her mask - it's face-bug.
Her face is the back of this bug, it can't open "mouth".

We still have the manga ;_;

ok

Wand charge.

eventually they'll have to come up with a new tier of adventurers because I think Nazarick trained ones are going to be much better.

Reminder that AoG was secretly entirely female except Momonga, and each of them left knowing it hurt to stay in a guild with a man they liked but could not ever see in person, due to the harsh realities of their world.

And that the last 3 who stayed to the end were ones living closest to Momonga and hoping to one day meet him in person after the game ended.

>How big of a shitstorm would the NWers throw?
Star Wars told me it wouldn't matter. Momon would still be hailed a Hero trying to save humans from his evil father.

Especially since some NW sons have experienced their own fathers turning evil or at least against the family, and their own needs to take over and stop them.

Aaaaand we got meido nudes.. god damn it.

Did she have a shield in manga?
It's stupid for tank not to have a shield.

R34 cannot be denied. In most cases.

Granted, Japan thus far as avoided any Aura bestiality despite plenty of beast cum ranger jokes they make, and the first R34 of Dancouga Nova was from /m/drawfags.

I want to lick her bugs

>what is blood DK

But they regularly had offline meetings, this was mentioned in vol1

With about 3 or 4 of them, if I'm remembering correctly.

Wow that epilogue, sasuga Ainz-sama indeed.

Oh I know that, I just didn't expect to see it on a Sup Forums thread, aren't those things for the NSFW threads?

>ESL fags

>Jircniv keeps thinking that Ainz has some unstoppable grudge against the living just because he's undead

I really wish Jircniv sees reason soon and becomes the friend that Ainz wants.

I am only waiting for Jir to turn into a vampire.

>tfw no more Ainz&Ainzach adventures
Truly a tragedy for all Overlord lovers.

The crypt lord from chapter 1 is neither a summoning of Ainz nor a mercenary, but a part of the Nazarick staff ( not an Npc ), right?

Overlord vol 11: Ainz takes his 2 daughters on a field trip and accidentally achieves something magnificent?

No shield, Albedo is not a min maxed tank she has high attack stats.

She's not a tank primarily, she's a bodyguard, not mutually exclusive but just to put it out there.
She's also killer in a dress.

Not really, she had to ask for the kiss and Ainz was reluctantly and even regretted doing it. There is no way for Albedo to win the Ainzbowl without appealing to “you changed my settings so take responsibility” or simply rape. In truth, no one is winning the Ainzbowl as Ainz doesn't love anyone in a romantic way and he only sees the NPCs as hi children and he is not into incest. If you consider receiving affection from Ainz, then Mare, Aura and Nemu are the one leading the race as they don't even need to ask to receive Ainz's attention and kindness.

>children
Clem is the only adult he's embraced of his own accord and even all these volumes later Ainz still can't stop thinking about her. She's going to win.

Did someone say Clem?
>best clemcat

Ainz may have the world in the palm of his skelly hand but he's merely a farming tool to our lord and master Philip.

>Ainz was but a plot by Philiph to start veggies cultivation

veggies?