56% of americans judge donald to be inept as a president

56% of americans judge donald to be inept as a president
>56%
the memes are real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If its a traitors flag how come they were all designated as american military veterans themselves in the 50s

He'll be even worse when he wins again in 2020. I wonder how pharmaceutical stocks have been doing over the past year

>leaf
>polls

All depends on whose is being polled and what result you want.

whose is
>americans
results depends on
americans

The (((Jewmerican))) flag is traitor since immigration act of 1965 onward,not Confederacy that triggers the Libtards

this, only with the federal reserve

Fuck the ZOGnited States of Amerika, it's violent obliteration can't come soon enough.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

>stopping at North America

sad point is your just so much of a pussy you let the site of a flag make you mad , get a fucken life you snow flake pussy

...based on live phone interviews with 1400 people. What kind of person in 2017 answers a random phone call and does a live interview with 0 incentive?

DIE KIKE

The Confederate flag was determined by the government to be a patriotic american symbol. Either way I dont give a fuck because I'm a good ol rebel.
youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA

>I'm a raging cumguzzling faggot
>I'm a leaf
>but I repeat myself
Any faggot that thinks that the South was committing treason should kill themselves. No, seriously. Stop wasting oxygen, space, and everything else by existing, you bottom-of-the-barrel IQ barren fuck. The North was historically lawless. You faggots want a taste of shit they pulled? Wait for shit to hit the fan with libtards and their feminism and BLM and other garbage. When the dust settles and the alt-right gets fucked, you'll be branded as the traitor, you disgusting nigger who gets off to larping like someone with morals and standards.

Does that stat come from a source? Because I doubt it.

We are going to fix America once and for all.

Who the fuck is a Canuck to say who is a traitor in the USA?

I'm of pure frog descent. Not a traitor.