What can you tell me about Pan-Turkism?

What can you tell me about Pan-Turkism?

>pan-anything

its very confusing to a brainlet such as myself, i dont understand WHAT exactly a turk is

from what i understand its western equivalent is calling countries and ethnicitys "germanic" etc

but its also a specific culture apparently even though I dont see the connection between turkestan, turkey, and turkmenistan bar islam. And they're separated by thousands of miles unlike say Germany and Austria

>back to /ck/ fatshit

Autistic shit created by Kemal and his friends to legitimize Turkish claims on their and on foreign soil. Goes to a point where "all peoples that had great civilizations were actually turkic, from ancient Greece to India" so Turks have been here all along, yay we are all Turks now, doesn't matter that Turks in Turkey are not majority turkic.

Kemal rejected Pan-Turkism.

then either i fucked it up and confused myself with kemals views on turks and pan-turkism. I wrote on my post what autistic shit Kemal was spreading.

>Burger education
Kemal rejected the Ottoman empire, he wanted to keep all the land under a Turkish identity. Thats where he fucked up and lost everything. He came up with the retarded Turkish identity bullshit to secure the roach future and lost most of the crumbling empire's land. He was anti imperial but also a retarded pan roachist like all of his kin

>Pan-Turkism

It really interests me because it's a genetically related group of people spread across the largest continent

>Turkish identity
>Pan-Turkism

Not the same thing, brainlet.

What're the red dots?

Also there should be a single ethno state for the Turks. They all must live in it

>here come dat burger to teach shit he doesnt know
He wanted to KEEP all of the imperial territory. If he wanted to keep all that land, establish a roach identity in it and form a turkish nation how can you say he rejected pan-turkism. The only thing he rejected was the sultan.

Turks are barely even Turkic anymore.

What are those red dots ?

Have you played Total war? These are the regions you must conquer to win the campaign, mate.

We Wuz Mongols, insectoid edition.

Bunch of subhumans

Literally from Wikipedia:

>After the fall of the Ottoman Empire with its multi-cultural and multi-ethnic population, influenced by the nationalism of the Young Turks, some tried to replace the empire with a Turkish commonwealth. Leaders like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk acknowledged that such a goal was impossible, replacing pan-Turkic idealism with a nationalism aimed at preserving an Anatolian nucleus.

>Anatolian nucleus

>After the fall of the Ottoman empire
>after
They were doomed before the empure broke up. The Greeks were in full swing revolution and the rest of the balkanites were chimping out. Kemal wanted these lands, after the empire crumbled he focused on his Turkish identity plan instead. The Turks still hold Constantinople and Smyrna, even thougn the greeks regained that land in time. The turks never gave up on the empire's territory until ot was too late to save.