No civilian needs semi-automatic handguns

no civilian needs semi-automatic handguns

SHALL

>implying NEED matters

NOT

I agree. Cops and government agents should all go back to revolvers like the civilian shits they are. LARPing fags think they're the military fighting dunecoons or some shit.

MUSKETS ONLY, THATS WHAT MUH FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED AMIRITE?!?!

>no civilians require X level of defense capabilities in order to secure their property and self
>law enforcement requires X level of defense capabilities in order to do the same thing, but will take 20 minutes to respond to a situation necessitating the use of force

The average person and the average cop, in a statist society, should have the same level of access to defensive tools such as guns. Anything else is making the population endemically subservient to the government for the sake of reliance.

>needs
irrelevant
its called the Bill of Rights not Bill of Needs

Every man, woman and child needs a fully-automatic cop/baby killer assault rifle with tank penetrating bullets.

And cannons. Why everyone forgets the cannons?

I mean, i should be allowed to have a howitzer on my rooftop whit my musket.

BE

DISOBEYED

All weapon is only for State. This is correct and safe.

So you are taking them from cops and Feds?

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

No government needs 17 intelligence agencies

Agreed, they need full auto

can I save that maymay?

Come try and take it.

Yes, it had not be patented and is in public domain

tell that to the whites living in nigger lands USA with a slow police response time

Wasted digits because of the obvious truth?

Thank you based fire and ice man

You're right. only full auto will do for the civilized man.

trips of truth

Kim, we know you have weapons... post pics.

We don't live in an "each according to their needs" society you ideological subhuman

ok lets go back to swords and canons

Maybe I do, who the fuck are you to decide you baitposting shitbag?

no bait thread needs to go unsaged

I don't have to need one.

All it takes to do some serious damage is a WW1 era bolt action rifle. It doesn't even need to be a good one. There are hundreds of millions of americans with at least a semi-auto AR in their home.

Go ahead. Try and take them. The secession war will be nothing but a fart in comparison to what would happen if US gubmint tried to take away every semi-auto in US.

Nope they kept explosives, cannons from ships in their homes, its written like propheticly for a reason
>right to bear arms
means weapons any and all you can get cause the point it to protect yourself, your community, and if need be your nation.
>Tigers don't ask permission to use their teeth, it is their right as a living being, man created weapons and so it is ours.
When is it ever going to end in a gun battle? Why would anyone have reason to shoot you? and if someone tried to rob you, armed people usually are aware of their leverage and help, you also have legs if something happens, run, people are to soft now, don't want to live in the real world, be protected from dust, paper cuts.
Bingo
too much power from this post, take note alphabet soup agencies, you leeches.

Yeah we do so we can shoot retards like you. Now you need one too. See how that works?

This right here! Checked and confirmed by KEK!