America's Inhumane Prison System

In American prisons you are in a cell with other men and you have to poop in front of everyone. My brother just spoke to my mom after getting into prison. My brother says that prison is AWFUL because you have to poop in front of a ton of people and get changed and stuff in front of everyone. When i go swimming i always get changed in the bathroom stall since i can't take anyone potentially seeing me naked, I couldn't imagine what my brother is going through

So why doesn't America fix this and make it's prison system more humane?

youtube.com/watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/test-case-opens-over-state-s-liability-for-damages-over-slopping-out-1.2667465?mode=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prison isn't a hotel, and it isn't a "time out center".
It's a fucking punishment. Don't like prison? Don't do the crime that puts you there. It's supposed to be dehumanizing. It's supposed to make you feel humiliated and degraded. It revokes the one thing that makes us fully human - which is our freedom.
It's supposed to be uncomfortable and...wait for it....shitty.

I agree, prison is suppose to be bad. As in you can't make money or accomplish life goals. But they should still be given basic human rights like good food, internet, privacy, etc.

Privacy, no. Internet, hell no. "good" food? Uh. No. As long as tax payers are paying for it they can eat slop. As long as it barely sustains them they can supplement their own food.
The whole point is for you to hate it. It's a deterrent. You aren't there to catch up on Netflix and have 3 course artisan meals. I'm honestly sick of these cries for "human rights". They're alive aren't they? They have free medical treatment standing by 24 hours a day. The whole system is already bloated beyond belief. They get commissary if they want anything above and beyond the bare minimum if they want it. I'm so sick of the coddling of our degenerate human-waste that end up in our prison systems. 80% of crimes should be a bullet to the head.

I'm not saying make their lives luxuries but what about the cruel things done to the prisoners?

>forced medical treatment
>bad food
>police now use tazors instead of guns

Stuff like that has made prisons WAYYY worse than any time in the past.

you're trying too hard.

I know you're a troll, but if you keep doing it you're being banned.

You're bitching about your brother having to take shits in front of people. This is the height of hilarity in accusing PRISON of brutality or inhumanity. In what country or United Nations treaty ever has there been a clause about not shitting in front of people as a human right?
Second - when you become a prisoner you are a ward of the state. You've lost your natural rights. You are also their responsibility and have liability of your well being. IF YOU DON'T LIKE PRISON, DON'T GO THERE. Unfortunately no system is perfect and there is always going to be false imprisonment. It's part of life. Welcome to Earth.
You want to see how good U.S. prisons are? Read the Gulag Archipelago and feel silly as fuck for this stupid post.

maybe don't break the law. can you even do that?

> In what country or United Nations treaty ever has there been a clause about not shitting in front of people as a human right?
Human dignity, was in the human rights code

>You want to see how good U.S. prisons are? Read the Gulag Archipelago and feel silly as fuck for this stupid post.
You're obviously an uneducated loser who knows nothing about. They weren't even bad, it was the equvilant to the prisons from "Cool Hand Luke". They never once forcefed anyone and even underfed prisoners. They had private bathrooms and allowed socialization and had very little inter-prisoner violence.

Human rights and dignity are a social construct, shitlord, I must ask you to choose a nore progressive meme flag please.

i'm definitely not a troll, and i definitely think you're trying too hard to bait anons. i also definitely don't think you have the power to ban me. and if you do, you're a power hungry fuck who should be removing the 5millionth sex bot thread instead of making bait posts trying to get (You)s

>internet
>basic human right

I'm sorry, under who's interpretation is shitting in front of someone classified under a violation of "human dignity"? In your own mind?
Wow. Yah super "uneducated" on public shitting facilities. Guess I'll look into that college program when I get the chance.
Ok so now that we've established you're retarded I'm going to let this faggotty thread die.
Tell your idiot brother I said hi, hope he enjoys shitting in front of Tyrone and the boys.

also, your brother wouldn't be in jail if he didn't deserve it, but since you're a fucking meme flag fag, we can't even determine if he's in a decent prison or a gulag.

It's not gay unless you make it gay

go back to plebbit, bootlicker

Do you close the door when you poop?

You're a troll, you aren't here to contribute, you just want to make me mad, that's evidenced by what you're saying

>decent prison or a gulag
So if he's in a decent prison or a decent prison?

What the fuck did your brother do?

Nigga you lucky its not a Brazilian prison

bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/

He killed someone who was bullying him at school. He went to a youth detention center but was transferred to an adult prison.

Prison is populated mostly by niggers. If you give them anything nice they just destroy it.

>When i go swimming i always get changed in the bathroom stall since i can't take anyone potentially seeing me naked

Faggot

liar.

anyway, i heard british prisons are pretty comfy if you like being converted to islam.

Fuck your brother. Also, fuck you meme flag fag

We employ much torture and forced labor for glory of Leader. It is best prison.

Hows Kim doing?

you're a bad troll

How am i gay for not wanting to be naked around men?

you must either be a retard or unlucky beyond reason to get in prison. In both cases best of luck and get fucked

He MURDERED someone and you think he has some kind of right not to shit or get changed in front of people? Internet too?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA the real world is gonna kick your ass. I hope your brother gets raped by a nigger tonight. Bullying is bad but not worthy of murder, no matter how you try to justify it from your parent's house

>Do you close the door when you poop?

Nigga, you just got BTFO. By a troll. Lmao.

Bullying is the equivalent of torture depending on the severity.

Most people tend to agree torturers deserve what they get.

Pay your fucking taxes or you'll get raped.

Prisons are for white people, who can actually learn and change their behavior. Niggers should be immediately executed.

you're a troll

>America's slave labor camps

Fixed that for you. Hope your brother has fun sewing together Jordans for niggers

Don't want to go to prison, don't be a criminal.

Daily reminder pretty much every single american has committed crimes they have no idea about because everything is illegal.

Prisons cost more to sustain than they get from production. Slavey isn't the goal.

Wardens get lots of fucking cash. the STATE loses money, but a few private individuals gain a lot from the prison industry.

Okay, so, I'm (mostly) fine with prison being a really shitty place as a punishment and deterrent towards crime. But doesn't this mean serving in prison is their punishment, and there shouldn't be any more structural punishments afterwards? Like, if someone goes to prison and serves their time, but then can't get a job afterwards because of their record, why didn't we just kill them as soon as they were sentenced? We already ruined their whole lives by fucking up their employment, why let them live and be a burden on themselves and others? Making prison shitty instead of a rehabilitation center, AND making post-prison life seems like the worst of both worlds.

cus dey evil griminals, dey deserve no bettah.

True

>Change in bathroom stall because dick to small
Virgincuck detected.

I am a virgin, but nice ad hom attack.

All felons and criminals are scum and should be gassed. They can never contribute to society in any way shape or form.
Make sure you sort comments by new and upvote Sup Forums approved ones.

Funny thing is changing in public is illegal.

You're on your way to ass rape town in good time.

Brings up the question as to why it's not considered illegal to expose yourself in prison.

checked and /thread

>Sup Forums approved

You newfags need to get out already. Sup Forums has never been a board for bootlicking, and everyone here could go to prison right now.

Who makes the laws are the elite, and we have always fought to tear them down for their evil.

Acting as if the Nazis or Hitler weren't the best criminals of all time

Your brother did not go to jail. If he's complaining about shitting in front of someone else, certainly the necessary strip search, where you have to show your balls and asshole to a prison guard before you're admitted, would of bothered his little snowflake ass

>t. joy rider

Did he. Get his Anus checked. By his cell mates?...he will......

Almost everyone is the bully or the victim at some point in their life. LOL at sperg who got his ass kicked by negros

t. Stalin

lol baby thinks you can rehabilitate the nigger out of a nigger

my stepsons mother wants her anus checked by big black prisoners

It doesn't have to be in the UN for it to be the right thing to do. It's common decency, and people will act like people if they're treated as people.
>b-but le crime!
Even if they've broken a law, that doesn't make it okay to stoop to a low level.

"No man survives when freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, And those who cry ‘appease, appease’ Are hanged by those they tried to please.” Hiram Mann

Actually the lack of privacy and dignity is repeatedly mentioned in the Gulag Archipelago.

I mean, that's pretty good incentive not to do illegal shit amirite?

Oy vey, violent prisoners covered in tats are just like you!

Let them hang out with your preteen daughters, don't judge them for things they have done!

Not if you look at crime rates in countries with humane prisons.

>good food
Just a quick reminder that fighting for "good food" does not help the prisoners. Burgers have recently seen what "good food" meant for schools- and we actually care about kids.

Kys fag.

- a swimmer

This is what I'm saying though. If prison isn't for rehab, just kill anyone who gets sentenced. If you don't their a burden on the prison and then a burden on society.

>make it's prison system more humane?

For one, it's supposed to be a fucking PUNISHMENT. For two, it really isn't that hard to not commit crimes, try it some time, Tyrone.

Oh, and having to take a shit in front of your cellmate is by far not the bad part.

>killing a person
vs
>not giving someone a private bathroom/changing room

sounds like he got off easy

>Bullying is the equivalent of torture
except no its not
unless ur a faget

school shooter genetics detected

nice

Criminals are not human.

Inhumane? Don't make me laugh.

As someone who has spent a total of 7 years in 3 federal prisons I will tell you right now that prison isn't as bad as most people who have never spent a day in prison make it out to be. It takes a little getting used to, but it's hardly "inhumane". The worst thing about prison is the lack of privacy, but there are ways around that in most prisons and you get used to it pretty quickly. What little privacy you have is generally respected unless you end up on a range with pedos and shit.

There are laws regarding the treatment of prisoners that are fucking hilarious, and don't really scare people away from getting arrested again and tossed in a cell. There is a good reason why there are a fuckton of repeat offenders in this shitty country. The food is usually good, even if you fuck up someone up and get stuck in solitary (no "bread and water" meals anymore). Hell if you're in prison long enough you can get a free college education.

The entire justice system, including prisons, are a fucking joke. It's literally 24/7 daycare for adults. What this country really needs is proper punishments for crimes.

What's inhuman is to send pedos root in jail for only 2 years when some people were caught doing drugs and get 10 years.

In Canada it's even worst, there was a guy who got cheated by his wife and decided to take revenge on his own kids.. he killed them both. The court said he was insane so they sent him in an asylum.. a few months later he was free walking man lol.. shit is unreal here sometimes..

>Don't murder-suicide

i think the problem is rapists and murderers get like 15 years or some shit while drug dealers get like 10 years, and other less serious crimes get insane sentences... some murderers only get 9 years. what the fuck is this shit

while in prison are you allowed to work on self improvement? like buy science books and study or shit like that

>Human dignity, was in the human rights code

ask chapo how he escaped the last time. corruption and that little privacy in his cell. thats why every shit must be public in prison.

He looks at that giggly blonde girl with an easy future
>Nothing's fair

Generally speaking you can usually only buy snacks, toothpaste, pencils, and crap like that from the canteen.

In state prisons the regulations are a lot lighter and it's easier to get stuff brought in to you from the outside but you can't really buy them while in prison; someone else (like family) would have to do that for you. In federal prisons that kind of thing is harder, though it is possible.

omg.......the boy on the left is ADORABLE!!!

no homo

Good autist b8!

>basic human rights like good food,
prisoners should be fed a strict vegetarian diet
no weight lifting, either.

Dude, good food, internet and privacy are literally the only things I want in life. Prisoners don't deserve these luxuries.

Those kids made those adults look retarded

Inmates in Ireland and the UK have received compensation from the courts for for the distress caused from having to shit in front of other inmates.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/test-case-opens-over-state-s-liability-for-damages-over-slopping-out-1.2667465?mode=amp

Fuck that, you pussy.
Make it as harsh as possible.
Make it so they don't want to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

also wow way to go getting some of the lamest people ever
>"oh I was in prison for growing weed"
>"illegal possession of a firearm."

I was waiting for one of them to go "I was sent to prison because I fucked a kid." That would have been a funnier video.

We're all prisoners.
Wake up.

The US legal system goes out of its way to keep people out of our already over crowed prisons especially if your crime is nonviolent

If you go to prison you fucked up big league

prison is supposed to be a deterrent for crime. All those things good food internet and privacy are LUXURIES. Don't want a lousy time then don't play nigger games and then complain about nigger prizes

Other way around bro. They try to get as many people in jail since more prisoners is more money

>What did you go to prison for?
>Possession of a gun

The black guy literally dindu nuffin