What does Sup Forums think about kuroneko?

what does Sup Forums think about kuroneko?

why is all her smut about farting

Meh, not bad but not really good either. Far too chuuni.

tumblr waifu

best

I want to make her the happiest girl in the world.

best girl.
mc's an idiot.

Whenever I'm feeling down I remember how she got absolutely blown the fuck out and it instantly brightens up my day.

I'm going to marry her!

Worst oreimo.

She's great because you know immediately whether or not someone has absolute shit taste by whether or not they like her.

She's hot, but she's ruined by her absolutely cringeworthy behavior. Second only to Plainzilla for the position of worst girl. Just being hot simply doesn't cut it in a series with so many hot girls.

Agreed, i loved her personally

Don't forget she isn't even that hot by the series standards. Kirino and Ayase are literal models, Saori could easily be one if she wanted and Kanako is an idol. Kuroneko is just the frail, petite cosplayer who even needs Kirino's help to dress up decently.

She's fine. She fucked up her relationship with the MC all on her own so I don't really get the "she should've won!" guys though.

Well, it's hard to tell which girls are supposed to be hot or not in anime because almost all girls are hot. Even supposedly plain ones. But I seem to remember Kyosuke mentioning in the narration in the LN that she looked like she could be a model. So she's actually canonically hot. Maybe not to Kirino and her friends' level, but still hot. Unfortunately, she's still cringey as fuck too, which is really her main flaw.

ooo rly
good luck

She's lovely.

Akward, dumb but with good intentions
She's a good girl
I'd be her friend when not in front of anyone I know

shit waifu from shit anime posted in a shit thread

She's canonically stunning. The first thing Kyousuke notices about her is how pretty she is and he's taken back by her beauty on several occasions

This.
Disregarding the fact that the title very subtly hints toward Kirino winning the Kyoubowl, I get the impression Rurifags don't get the fact that she voluntarily killed her own perfect relation for Kirino's sake.
She's second best and might have won, but she chose to step down.

People would be calling her selfish for holding onto the MC when he and his sister seem to have a thing for each other.

Not as good as Ayase

it's still weird to me how they made the MC's sister's best friend visually look more like she could be the MC's sister than the actual sister did
it feels especially weird in this series given what happens in it and all

Negrogato was the best chica.

One of the only times where I was legitimately upset that the best girl lost. She's so much better than Kirino but she sabotaged herself.

Cute
came packaged with two cute sisters who wanted Kyousuke's dick too because that's how these shows work I guess, which was nice

She likes cats. She's a fine person in my book.

She also happens to be Best Girl and back in the day was one of the characters closest to claiming the title of being my waifu. Sadly I'm still waifuless to this day tho.

Loveliest girl

Typical non-threatening moe shit that appeals to otaku who are afraid of real people. Insecure males like her because she has no confidence or social skills.

Typical reply by posturing nerd who thinks hating "non-threatening" things will compensate for being a loser. If you're "threatened" by a cartoon girl, you should consider suicide.

You're half right, nerds like her because she's relatable, it's true that she has limited social skills, but she has the confidence to strut around in full gothloli gear and berate anyone who challenges her, and to keep doing what she loves despite what anyone thinks. Her most endearing feature is her defiant pride.

she's inferior to Ayase

She's a cunt who tries to steal an onii-chan from his imouto. That makes her worse than Hitler.

Just a reminder that without meeting Kirino, she would have ended selling her body to filthy hobos for some change.

Saori > shit > Ayase > Kuroneko > Kanako > Kirino > Manami

I want to take advantage of her low self-esteem to treat her like a sexual object and then cheat on her when she is fooled into believing I love her.

What? She pushed him away so they could consider being together. Her mistake was not being selfish enough to keep him when she could

If she was selfish she would've ended up even more alone when Kyousuke would choose to end it on his own terms. The end of that road is always Kyousuke choosing Kirino or Kuroneko and at that point in the story Kyousuke would choose Kirino 100% of the time.

I want to cum in her pussy.

Prime bully material.

Fucked in the head, just like everyone else in the series, except for Kirino who was fucked in the pussy.

I don't remember this part

Inferior to The 'Rino

I love Ruri.

Honestly, if the story hadn't been about forbidden love, Ruri would have won. She and Kirino were both the closest to the MC and without Kirino gunning for his dick, Ruri would have been the default choice.

Then the title would've been fucking different. I still can't believe people though Kirino wasn't going to end up with Kyousuke with a title like that.

>"My Little Sister's Disgusting Cringeworthy Chuuni Friend Can't Be This Cute (no, seriously, what the fuck why is she wearing wings to our date people are staring)"