Go to Twitter

>Go to Twitter
>Search Islam
>Half of the negative comments are from Indians
Why do we hate poos again?

Poo womenz can be oh so wonderful in the sack.

they are filthy for one, secondly 90% of their women don't look like pic related, third- most poos are weak beta faggots who have zilch fighting spirit.

what that

hello

hello beauty :)

u open vagina now

no? ok i rape u morning

I don't. I like them.

bitch lasagna

Any discussion about Pakistan or muslims on a hindi speaking news site instantly turns the discussion into Pajeet Stormfront. It's fucking hilarious!

because they refuse to take the poo to the loo.

we dont really hate them, but we're obliged to make fun of them because of the designated shitting streets etc.

kek

Goddamn she's amazing. Bitch lasagna indeed...

because indians are like muslims but they smell worse. for all the fault muslims have, at least they know how to use toilets.

I work w some poos, they are decent people...if a bit weird. And they distrust Muslims at the very least

Poos are fine as long as they poo in loo, eat a hamburger with beef, and don't smell like curry. Bonus for no genetic mutations

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
A
G
O
N

W
H
E
E
L

Are you implying the one in the pic look remotely good you fucking nigger lover

>hamburger with beef
Fuck you man, you can't tell me what to eat.

HELLO MY FRIEND, CUSTOMER SERVICE, THIS IS STEEVE

What an ugly piece of work. Where did you find that?

No they do not. Go to Afganistan, Iraq, or half of the other literal shitholes they live in and you will see.

>eat a hamburger with beef
Fuck off degenerate faggot

Much better

Because they smell and have bad accents.

They're alright otherwise. Pakistani girls are hotter though simply because they're lighter than even lightskin Indians. Blue/green eyed pathans and all that.

Don't you fucking ever post ugly deminiggers like this ever again you fucking streetshitter.

Checked. Can confirm, most of their women are nasty as fuck. They smell like absolute shit and are extremely hairy. The Indians that hate mudslimes generally are in india. The indians that are the sons and daughters of POOjeet immigrants, cuck for muzzies.

Am I the only one that thinks about two girls one cup every time I see anthe Indian?

Stop shitting in my food, taco.

*every time I see an Indian?

I like indian people, I don't want them in our country stealing jobs with visa programs but they do have redeeming qualities.

They know the dangers of Islam and absolutely hate Pakis. My favorite things on this board are reading comments from Brits or Indians trashing Pakis.

Aside from the rapeyness which undeniable, Indian people are actually pretty considerate in a way, it's just a shame that their cleanliness standards generally are far behind those of westerners. Plus Indians are actually great for banter, you can insult insult insult and they might get heated but they don't ever seem to hold a grudge over it.

>deminiggers

Kek

u come india yes ?

why show me vagina , i come to america rape you

>shit-skin
>facial features of a horse
>never shapely
>tons of hair
>smell like curry and shit
Pajeet you can keep them.

>don't you want to poo with me user?
Wut do?

>pic of cucumber
>has beef with cilantro
Someone tell that whore claire to stop thinking of dick.

O P E N. V A G E N A
P
E
N

V
A
G
E
N
A

because islam isn't the enemy you idiot. are you sure you're not a poo?

We don't hate them we make fun of them for the street shitting and dislike that they come for tech jobs. But they help keep other powers around them in check.

>Italy
>France
>Bongs
>US
Fucking dune coons are infesting the world. A real westerner doesn't side with mudshits on ANYTHING. Sandniggers.

Kek. You know indian women on average don't look like that. Don't even give say
>"Muh north India is lighter skinned"
There are so many pakis and poos in the diverse shithole that I live in, and theit women are atrocious.

Dude this is not funny, fucking stop.
I have never fucked any bitch that fucking brown.

leaf

Her pussy probably hasn't been washed in ages

whats the reference?

>literally shitting his IQ score away
Why don't we kill all spics again? You're all redskin-admixture anyway with no redeeming qualities.

we don't

>Indians
>know the dangers of Islam and absolutely hate pakis

Indians and pakis are the literal same m8. Also like 50% of India is like Muslim or something. I know of Pakistani Christians who like to be known as Indian and I know Muslim Indians who pass themselves off as Pakistanis simply because of the religious divide but in reality they're all the same. You can barely tell the difference between an Indian and paki most of the time unless the Asian person looks lightskinned like a lightskinned spic or Arab then you know they're definitely Pakistani. Also the fucking beautiful Afghan/northern Pakistani pathans are easy to tell but they're super rare and pathans are all bitches anyway

t. Half Indian

Anglos and curryniggers do the same shit online.
>Pls be in london

Don't even say*
Oops, lol.

You'd be amazed at how many useful idiots fail to grasp this. I've also transcended the blind Islam-hate to see our common enemy.

Many others have not, unfortunately.

I like pajeets

You have to go back pajeet.

>Islam isn't the enemy
>it's (((them)))
Fuck off. A trained chimpanzee with a rifle is just as much of the enemy as its handler, dumbass.

I'm half poo half white and indian chicks are fucking terrible. both in and out of the bedroom, dead fish. I tried mouth fucking one pete north style and she started crying and bitching about feminism. they're awful.

their flag.
>Norwegian education

kek

>pretending Mexico is different
The only difference between India and Mexico is that India is actually relevant to the global economy.

Ever worse than niggers

>seeing the world in binary
What's it like being retarded?

>You have to go back pajeet
Thats new

Pretending those niggers didn't have it coming.
pajeet my son, your designated shitting street misses you.

Callate lo osico putito.. Ala verga wey, panoch E panocha, culero!!!! Que weyyy, eres joto ñero? Alo menos que no sun gordas...
Yes my Nigga.... Puro Monterrey y Mexicali aqui cabron....
Ayy weyyy... De verads... Saludos puto... Pistiando con MIS camaradas...
>I'm a tire installer and smog technician
t.un puto (32 años, en la ciudad de Irvine, CA) mirando la heromsa Sol, bien borrachito y piensando de me hijo.. Muerto...

Sup buddy.

Remind myself how fat she will inevitably get, like all Poo in the Loo women doo doo.

There's an Indian chick at the gym who wants my dick but first of all I'm completely 1488 and second all the stereotypes have been getting to me.

I swear I could smell her snatch while she was talking to me the other day, but I think it was just a product of psychological indoctrination triggering my olfactory sense

>leaf
Opinion discarded.

>friend
>neutral
>enemy
What the fuck else is there? Islam isn't a friend, and it's not neutral, QED it's the enemy. Same with (((them))). You need to graduate from high school before you can learn realpolitik.

You have to go back.

Fuck you.... Ya handsome ass wop!!!! Make some gabagool sauce... Ya cawksuckah, MUTHAFAWKAH!!!!
Da FAWK outta heayah..

>Mexican
>steals Trump's "you have to go back"
Checks out. I knew spics had nigger-admixture.

Mudshit LARPer detected.

Dude, everyone knows India is a shtihole but saying that everytime won't make Mexico go out of such category.

You need to learn history. I suggest you start with the sacking of Constantinople, and make your way up to the French Revolution.

Or you can just go kill yourself because you are an intellectually inept sack of burger shit

>burger with beef
>burger
But thats fucking cannibalism

with Joos you lose
with Poos you loos
with Heavenly Father in your heart and Aryan blood in your veins you become destroyer of fagfags

Are Indians the worst? They are an incredibly frustrated people

Some day they are going to explode and conquer the world

Somehow i think niggers are better than streetshitters.

> user, your so handsum, I want to kiss you all over. Send pics of your peen

yeah, fuck no. My ancestors might've raped natives but that's about as Brown as my lineage will ever get.

t. blond blue eyes with three blue eyed children

How does it feel being autistic and still being stupid?

have to work harder for dick pics m9

I knew a Mexican girl in high school that looked a lot like an Indian girl and I think she liked me. If she wasn't fat I probably would have fucked the shit out of her but anyways can you keep posting hot Indian girls.

Poo in the loo
But what can they do
If the street is the loo?

India Superpooer 2020

(((They))) and the mudshits are both enemies.

>niggers
>better than anything
How surprising, a leftist spic.

Shut your hole sandnigger , mudslims are subhumans and none of us gives 2 shits if all muslims die.

>is a leaf
>wearing a make america great again hat
A leaf is a cuck. Imagine my shock.

We actually got lots of slaves from india, they used to call it Cochinchina and many girls from that area were brought to central Mexico.

probably not, but maybe they'll at least purge islam someday soon

L O N D O N
O O N D O O
N O O D O D
D O O N O N
O O O N O O
N O D N O L

We're not stupid enough to have niggers around user.

>Why do we hate poos again?
we don't
/thread

A dead mudslims is the best mudslim.

If you truly believe that Islam is your true enemy - you are a lost cause. But you are a burger, you cheer when Trump sends more troops to Afghanistan. You foam at the mouth when he carpet bombs Syria.

You guys are the densest population when it comes to geopolitical posturing, which is why your presidents and political parties are so adept at manipulating you morons while you nod in bovine agreement

Seriously I hope the niggers wrest the power from the exec, re-write the constitution and run the country from their respective football fields.

>All kneel for President Gooddell

N U R G L E
U
R
G
L
E

Its just mad bantz lad

>I tried mouth fucking one pete north style and she started crying and bitching about feminism

Look at that face real careful OP.
She ain't hot.

What's wrong with giving good lesser women a proper gift?

Just because Mexicans hate niggers doesn't mean we should like them. Some groups of people like muslims and niggers are so bad they're universally hated.