What do we think of these guys?

What do we think of these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-684478690/the-third-jimpact-the-third-jimpact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely wonderful
listen to basically any show and tell me you didn't come out feeling informed, reinforced, and righteous

WITH A COUPLE GOOFS ALONG THE WAY AM I RIGHT GUYS HYUCK HYUCK

Generally talking about relevant stuff. Have to love the fact they have been ranting about the impact of pro sports for quite awhile prior to the current state of affairs.

They are funny.

Can't stand daily shoah but I regularly listen to Fash The Nation.

Well Mike's wife was supposedly Jewish so I have to blindly hate them no matter what good they do for the movement.

trash talking kikes, avoid

Fucking embarrassing. Very sad that this is the "best" America has to offer in terms of nationalism, race realism etc.

"Listen up, Skyup. We got million dollar slaves out there throwing a ball around, Skyup."

>movement

Shekel grubbing e-celebs and sodomites

they're funny. both TDS and FTN are good shows.

Decent. Enoch is based.

>inb4 shill floods thread with anti-enoch memes

TRS shills ITT lmao

Go suck some implicit jew cock at your gay orgy pool parties you fucking faggots

inb4 "OY VEY BUT THEY DO SO MUCH FOR DA MOOOOVEMENT"

They're a good podcast to unwind to after double shift of multicultural bullshit. Cook up some pasta, play some vidya and play them in the background.

love them although i wish they'd act more professional now that im giving them sheckels

Pretty good but fucking hate Alex McNabb. Ruins the podcast.

Kike CIA operatives in league with other spooks like spencer and david duke. They all turned out to be half kikes or shills of some kind or just plain scammers hopping on political trends to rake in retard shekels. Do not get involved in anybody having anything to do with TRS, Richard Spencer, David Duke or the entirety of the twatter/facebook based alt kike communities. They are all autists, informants, or people out to take your money.

Hello common filth

based trsodomites

t. islam march

Enoch needs to stfu sometimes, apparently he still loves the sound of his own voice.

Sven always makes me cringe

Yeah, is better without Alex

>DUDE EDGY SCUMBAGS WHO ARE ONLY HERE TO SHILL SHITTY T-SHIRTS ARE GOING TO SAVE THE WEST! THIS NEO-NAZI THING TOTALLY ISNT A COMPLETE FARCE AT ALL!

He's the best part of the show desu.

Fucking love these guys, money well spent. Listening to episode #200 right now

>Hey 504um, I just put up another thread on 4pol to help promote the latest TDS. Last time I posted "where's the leaked paywall version" but we've been using that bait too much, and the goyim started to know. So I changed it back to the standard 'what do you think of this' bait. Here's the link, go bump the thread with nice things to say about TRS, take a screencap, post your comment, and you'll earn +5 paywall shekels toward our next batch of content. Put down your Spencer Fleshlight and go shill for TRS you worthless goyim
That's what these threads are.

-t. Former 504um Member

Also, listen:
soundcloud.com/user-684478690/the-third-jimpact-the-third-jimpact