NICEEEE

Topless female soccer fan, 23, is arrested after refusing to put her top back on after flashing 7-year-old boys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926884/Topless-female-soccer-fan-arrested-flashing-boy.html

>She added that she was on 'her third beer' at the time 'a little bit typsy'

>Police say the 23-year-old exposed her bare breasts to a seven-year-old boy and others during a soccer game at TCF Stadium

post the topless pics faggot

ridiculous... free the nipple!

Depraved and satanic baby killer.

Foot-Fucking-Ball
>also post the picture faggit

>cops with a NEED to punish
>cops rolling the dice for ____

Why again are breasts seen as sexual organs?

The law has been very clear on this point.
>Ugly/fat and topless --> Jail
>Hot and topless --> no crime committed

Nice

i remember being 6 yrs old and staring at titties at the beach. she did those boys a favor.

what do you mean they are real men love them they want to kiss them, grab them, put their dick in between them, suck on those jugs boobs are sexy as fuck

Yes the world is unjust, what else is new?

If this was a guy with his cool out he would get 50 years and raped

because when you suck on them it makes the female wet

>boobs
>not sexual
>leaf
Checks out

Nice.

dude, were guys. dont talk to guys like that

i hate this sentiment that women can do no wrong because they're physically and emotionally retarded and therefor aren't responsible for their actions.

they say your cat would maul you and eat you if it was capable of doing so, the same applies to women

Man they're always fucking hot too.

Niceeeee.

boo hoo

When I was 14 some drunk 30+ year old flashed me and placed my hands on her nipples and I turned out just fine.

I don't see why some kids seeing a bit of fatty flesh should be a crime.

Nice.

>turned out fine
>posting in a Mongolian racist cartoon website

Ive often thought this about cats and white kiwi girls

Hi pajeet

I was thinking the same shit

Were you at a soccer game? There's a time and a place for everything, she fucked up. Stop enabling whores that will never sleep with you. Or are you just content watching?

You need to be 18 to post on this website. Seems you have 12 more years to go. When you become a sophisticated adult like myself you can return.

>She said she was on 'her third beer' at the time and witnesses claim she was belligerently drunk.

Three beers and belligerently drunk? Women...

No wonder so many women claim to have been raped at Slutwalks and stuff. "I had a single sip of wine. I was drunk as hell and couldn't consent to sex!"

>tldr
>maybe us betas should have more confidence in banging the many starved nymphomaniacs of the world

>prosecute little boys seeing tits
>let rape gangs pimp little girls
???

pics or it didn't happen

I was swimming off these docks with some friends by a bar near the beach in Florida and got this shell lodged into my heel. She cut it out for me with a knife sterilized it with her booze. She then let me drink some and showed me her boobs to calm me down.

T H I S

Another thread where Sup Forums tries to justify sexually assaulting 7 year old boys. For people who claim the left is advocating for pedophilia you guys sure defend it a lot.

>this is pedophilia
kys

It's different when it happens to boys, faggot. Most people here are just self inserting as the ""victims"" in these stories.

>It's different when it happens to boys, faggot

Exactly what fags who fuck little boys say

I'm not attacking the woman, I'm criticizing you retards who always rush into these threads and act like it's completely ok to be sexual with little boys. It's transparent as shit.

because some girls will have an orgasm while playing with her nipples.

thats hot

I thought in Europe going topless was okay? I mean commercials and what not, guess not.

Meanwhile, in Detroit.....

I'm not talking about being abused by a man, I'm talking about having sexual contacts with an older woman you find atractive as a kid. If you never had those feels during boyhood you're either a woman or a complete faggot.

Anyone gonna post the tits?

Bare tiddies trigger muzzies

>flashing 7-year-old boys

>sexually assaulting

nigga in europe we see our first tities way before 7

Why are women thirsting so hard for /ss/ these days?

>you were born 20 years too early

>'I don't remember a whole lot about what happened'
>was on her third beer

Talk about lightweight holy shit.

what's the deal, most women have pedophile fantasies, get over it.

Victimless crime and attention whore

Cause theyre hot

Post vid

This really pisses me off!

I mean, she has blue eyes and goes with a really bad blonde dye job, and then lets her naturally pretty brown hair grow out.

It looks horrible. There's absolutely NO REASON to go with even a good blonde dye job if you have blue eyes.

Oh, and pictures of the tits or it didn't happen.

She should be placed on the Sex Offender List. If a 15-16 year old can be put on the list for streaking at a football game then a grown women who does the same purposefully should be charged equally.

PEDO PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

>out crawls the usual legions of nicefags who will forever coddle women like little children

Fuck you. Yes women are mentally children but as long as they're farcically given the rights of adults they should be held to the same standards, not left to have their cake and eat it too.
Just like raising children you have to let the little pissants suffer the consequences of their actions or they just end up entitled & arrogant, as we can see across the entire western world now.

exactly!

But they flash 3-17 year olds during pride parades, as do males and no arrests!

It's not wrong when oppressed people do it.