Is Weev right about Richard Spencer?

weev.net/richard-spencer-wants-you-to-go-to-a-rally-with-guns-please-dont/

What did Spencer actually do for us except making the alt-right look like nazis and KKK with torches?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/27/2-in-custody-after-shots-fired-on-north-carolina-university.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand this shit I see pushed on here constantly. Don't go outside to protest, don't show your face, stay indoors and on the internet, that will show everyone. Don't drive your car into a bunch of antifaggots. The feds are going to be up in everyone's ass that doesn't mean you can't show up at these things.

>Sup Forums claims to be pagan
>shits their pants and talks about muh optics when a torch march finally happens in america whereas it is the staple of european nationalists in europe

oy vey everybody better ask the normies permission for simply breathing don't want them taking the side of the jew!

He got Bannon and Gorka kicked out for us

t. Neocon

I thought Dickie was nazbol? Why would he march against his own ideology?

Richard Spencer is a death trap for white nationalism.

>us
>(((alt right)))
Idiot

Spencer is controlled opposition. Thought it was obvious at this point.
The "muh optics" fags were aut-righters who though having swastikas and beating up Antifa was "bad PR". The tiki torch thing was just gay.

>weev is secretly an FBI informant
>Spencer is CIA
>anglin works for the Jews
>Trump is a Kremlin agent
i call bullshit on all 4

>Sup Forums is one person

>weev is of jewish descent so he is a shill
>anglin is married to a jew so he is a shill
>trump has jewish in-laws so he is a shill

>richard spencer has single-handedly discredited the entire right-of-center ideology with his showboating and attention-whoring to the point where violence against his followers is not only tolerated but encouraged and used as a punchline by mainstream media; while simultaneously being twitter verified and raking in tons of money from his blind followers while they continue to have their lives ruined by the consequences of public protest
>but he is not a shill he is a REAL white nationalist alt-right hero!

This is the one event you shouldn't go to.
Go to events and form IRL groups but DO NOT go to this questionable event.

>anti-comm "libertarians" siding with meme neo-nazi faggots

DROPPED!

Stop LARPing and grow up

anglin is married?

This. PRfags kill all movements.

Of course not lol. Shills can't even do their homework

Spencer has always been an obvious COINTELPRO agent, stupid fakeflagger.

why doesn't Andy have any children though?

>it's another character assassination slide thread

Is Richard Spencer still a "thing"? I never hear about that self-serving retard much these days.

He's not controlled opposition, he's just a desperate e-celeb who thinks he'll become rich and go down in the history books by being the "face" of...well...whatever the fuck he thinks he's the face of.

Seems to me, 90% of the alt-right dumped him after the Charlottesville debacle, and with good reason. Let the e-celebs vanish into the night, most of them are just lazy fucks who want to get paid for telling you how to think.

I live 20 minutes from Charlotte. Should I go to this?

Yes

go for it.
bring a machine gun, too.
it's your right.

>tfw Richard Spencer is an unironic faggot

Good advice user.

>he'll become rich
He's already extremely wealthy, with a net worth in the eight figures, yet he still asks for your money and never uses his to help white people in any way.

Didn't Weev just recently post about how someone should go and blow up government buildings? What a PR master.

spencer's a larping fucking trust fund baby and i can say with all honesty i have never trusted him

What is controlled opposition?

it's called survival of the fittest.
and Richard is at the top.
he's the lion King of the white separatist movement.

>oh no the enemy might think of us a in negative light

you coward, you ARE among the enemy

I don't think he's a fed, but people who've worked with him all say he just uses the AltRight as an excuse to drink with his rich friends and travel to places to get in the news. God help any poor kid out there who thought they were "saving the white race" and get arrested or fired for following his faggotry.

If anyone falls for the Spencer meme again you are a fagot idiot.

Controlled opposition

of Matt Heimbach attends the rally then it's totally legit

Take Charlottesville: Mayor is Jew Democrat who worked with Podesta at Center for American Progress, and governor is a Democrat who wants to run for president and built a career on anti-violence. Don't go into these enemy territories and expect to not be shit all over and have your life ruined.

Rally in a red city in a red state, where cops will protect you, you know? Spencer is just leading you to be slaughtered. Don't fall for that shit.

Same shit in Charlotte NC. Mayor is Dem and Governor is Dem. DONT FUCKING GO dumbasses.

yeah, i'm definitely not saying he's a fed, i just think he's a rich fucker who's found an edgy way to "le fight le system man" instead of viewing this as a struggle for our survival
whatever you may think of chris cantwell, it's undeniable that he's a political prisoner who has been persecuted for having a pro-white viewpoint. weev gave over $1,000 to cantwell's legal defense. spencer sent out a tweet saying cantwell was reckless and undisciplined. all i know is that actions speak louder than words

hahah
oh wow

Christ cannot arrive soon enough
oh my God.

weev is a kike flipped by the feds , 2/2
SAGE

>I live 20 minutes from Charlotte. Should I go to this?
Hmm... Mayor is a Dem. Governor is a Dem. I'm sure you're not being set up and your life won't be ruined. I'm sure the police will do everything in their power to protect you.

That march was great, these fags are scared to get out there and do something for the movement.

cops will never protect you and the system wants you dead regardless of the place you choose to protest.

>>Sup Forums claims to be pagan

i mean this in the nicest, way possible. Sincerely.

look up common "cluster B" delusions. Study them. It will improve your life.

I don't follow shit on any of these fags

Didn't weev get popped for some online scam and have his sentence magically reduced??

Won't drive out of my way to rally, there is some truth to the power of anonymity, as soon as an idea is personified the easier to oppose and faults of that person become the faults of the group.

That being said, when the time comes I'll stand up

hes banging aryan thots to have unknown children he can use later in their life for political positions

did you just make that on the fly?

Andy clearly stated that he hates women.
that is problematic.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

the alt right is still falling for people who do nothing but raise money for themselves in 2017

I've been here for 7 years. where's my upgrade?

Wise words user, I tend to agree. None of these guys are worth risking life and limb for, some provide solid entertainment but they're not saviors of anything.

Apologies, oldfag

I wouldn't call him a LARPer, he's been physically attacked and he's constantly threatened. His personal life has been ruined and he keeps going.

are you a lone wolf?

Weev took a bribe from google.

Just trying to look after my own 14

Any ebin broofs?

check Tom Metzger's positions

>keep coming out to the same liberal shithole where every official is in the jews' pocket include the police chief
>bring your guns goyim what could possibly go wrong?
>the cops definitely won't gun you down and use this as an excuse to jail antisemites
OFC WEEV IS RIGHT

Or

>fight them on their own turf and show you're not afraid

Hell, you're not even fighting. Just speaking and marching.

He's a Russian plant.

>marching around in the street with neo-nazis is going to accomplish something as a libertarian which I totally am!

kill yourself. Youre an obvious newfag who isnt even going to go out and march anyway

The law of averages dictates that at least a few of your dear leaders are federal informants or deliberate plants.

Spencer is an obvious plant, good on Weev for noticing. Maybe next fat mike Enoch will pull his head out of his ass and realize that his little movement was torn apart from within and subverted. Common Filth did nothing wrong!

Supposedly he was released because the prosecution was venue shopping. But then why didn't they try again in a more appropriate jurisdiction? They just gave up trying to prosecute him and then he left the country. Nearly everyone in the alt-right upper echelons of ecelebrity has a fishy backstory.

How so? Saying he is doesn't make it true. I need ebin broofs.

>on their own turf
Who gives a shit about Charlottesville, white advocacy is much bigger than that town

This isn't about Charlottesville, this is about fighting an uphill battle when you don't have to. There's probably some CIA nigger waiting to hijack the protest like last time, C-ville is a trap.

Just do the fucking thing sommewhere else, somewhere that isn't down the road from (((Langley)))

pretty easy for one fed to spot another. and enoch is compromised as well.

win hearts and minds here first.

charlotsville did nothing but make antifa martyrs
everyone who went there is a fucking faggot that served nothing more than a communist recruiting tool
great job retards

You're a fake faggot behind a keyboard.

Anybody who takes real world consequences from being a white nationalist gets my respect.

Shitheads calling everyone a fed or a jew might as well be bots.

By the way, real feds are paid to unironically promote violence because that is the only way they can get you.

never trust spencer. dont care what else ya do

Richard Spencer is

Fuck off ALT RIGHT

based Bannon

How much are you faggots paid to shill for him on this site?

Well the establishment obviously isn't doing us any favor, so fuck 'em

Spencer literally came out of nowhere and everyone is talking about him like he's always been here.

He's a Honeypot for you morons

you are

>under 20 year old
>a NEET
>a virgin
>an idiot with no understanding of politics, history, economics, or law
>a Sup Forumstard who came here like 2 years ago at the most
>only like to look at infographs, have never read a book in his life

youre a typical tryhard retarded nu/pol/ faggot user.

dude theyve been funding spencer for a while now he didn't just show up. He's been a public figure for 10 years.

>Nu pol
>assorted insults
>same shit shills say in every thread.
You are confirmed sub 90 IQ.

Who's been funding Spencer? He comes from a wealthier background.

STOP USING OUR COLORS STORMFAGS OR ILL BE HELLA MAd

>lol u dumb im smart because I read inforgraphs but have never even completed reading a 200 page book or know who my state senators are!

Oh jeez whiz, why won't Sup Forums be my follower-slaves!!!!
t. Richard Spencer.

Common filth is a crazed christian fundamentalist who, if he's ideas caught on would isolate the right wing even more then it already is.

www.nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
people have been debating since the inauguration whether Spencer is controlled opposition, or simply an idiot with terrible judgement.
The answer is that it doesn't really matter, because either way it's bad.
It's also possible that he's trying to escalate things by intentionally leading people into violence. But why would you follow someone like that?

You really showed him richard

Jesus christ, the amount of D&C ITT.

Spencer pulled out

Maybe he's finally learning.

Probably, this just happened inthe town where its supposed to be.
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/27/2-in-custody-after-shots-fired-on-north-carolina-university.html

archive incoming