A passage too long
Didnt read
Alas, my faith is is still sturdy
The left cant meme

>Kekistan flag in the background
It's like they're not even trying

>twitter

oh fug XD

Where can I get those laptop stickers from?

>IM SILLY

Anyone got that comic that portrays people who dont agree with the writer as loud huge headed while the writer is just a calm superior intellect minded guy or something along those lines?

I got u, senpai

They really cant meme. Where is the punchline?

Here, have 3
1/3

3/3

thanks fampais

Why are leftists always such unfunny faggots? I feel no reaction towards this other than thinking the artist who created this is pathetic as a human being.

template - have fun

Just so we know where Sup Forums stands, how do you feel about the topics presented in each panel?
Do you feel a private entity moderating content on its medium is censorship and ideological persecution?
Do you believe the White House was out of line asserting that criticizing the president is a firing offense?
Do you think government entities should make decisions for colleges on who they invite to speak?

>Kekistan = nazi meme

This is why normies should be exterminated

>Intentionally base flag off of Nazi kriegsmarine flag
>Be surprised when you're associated with Nazis
If you resent the media associating you with Nazis, how about not voluntarily associating yourselves with Nazis

>the CIA demanded a college disinvite chelsea manning
That's understandable though. You don't want someone from MKUltra being brainwashed by someone else.

How about the media try and understand what a fucking meme is? These same people said Pepe was a hate symbol.

They know it's a meme.
>Your Nazi memes are bad and dumb
If your meme flag is based off a nazi flag, it's a nazi meme.

Too much salt ruins the meme.

>(((CIA))) does something once that leftshits do literally all the time
>Trump suggests doing something once that leftshits do literally all the time
So much for the tolerant right

>free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences
>you have the right to speak not the right to be heard
these are what the leftists have been using when they try to make an excuse in defense for shutting right-wingers

The left is the one who coined and popularized the notion that freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

I AM A CARICATURE OF SOMEONE WHO THE ARTIST DISAGREES WITH
LOOK AT WHAT A STUPID AND ILLOGICAL LOSER I AM
I AM SILLY

>"gas the jews"

It's gas the kikes. But I guess that would trigger this retard's fragile audience.

>if your meme flag is based off a Pirate flag, it's a murder meme

Old timey pirates have been sanitized to be fun and adventurous. Nazism is only associated with white supremacy and genocide and for that reason, its iconography is extremely inflammatory. Surely you understand this.

>Making memes about Nazis means you are a Nazi

why are the left so much better than us at making arguments and debating Sup Forums???
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

How about this?

>making memes that align yourself or sympathize with a certain group of people gives others the impression that you share their sentiments
Now you're getting it, user.

I'd wear that shirt.

Yes, but I've refuted your argument that it must be inherently Nazi-ish to make a Nazi meme. Burger BTFO.

>Man, that Jonathan Swift is pure evil for thinking we should eat Irish children!

Strawmen are full of hay

Why can't the left meme? It's mind-blowing. I thought it was a silly joke but it's the hard truth. I guess they really are retarded.

Making a false parallel doesn't refute an argument, it's a fallacy.

How prevalent was child cannibalism in Ireland during Jonathan Swift's time?

You're trying to argue now whether or not Nazism is inherently offensive, as opposed to whether or not making a Nazi meme is inherently supportive of Nazism. You've literally changed what we're arguing. Try staying on track and you'll win more arguments.

About as prevalent as Nazism today. Oh, and piracy today ;)

Never did I say making nazi memes makes you a literal nazi. My argument was given the nature of neo-nazism and white supremacy in the west, you have no right to feel persecuted for being associated with nazis when your own memes associate you with nazis. As stated here and here Try working on your reading comprehension and you'll win more arguments.

> THE CIA DEMANDED--
No, two faculty members who had previously served on the CIA registered letters of complaint, and one went as far as resigning. This was in addition to God only knows how much pressure from other alumni. Because Chelsea Manning is a fucking traitor who gave information to all parties equally, including those directly inimical to America and its allies. Full stop.

How DARE Harvard have faculty think A TRAITOR was a fucking TRAITOR. How dare they! How dare they say "there's the door" like that smug XKCD cartoon! That's only meant to apply to nasty mean racists, right?

You're going to need to elaborate famalam ;)

It doesn't matter how prevalent it is. Your argument is that jokes/memes about X means implicit sympathy towards X (or at least that it will be seen that way by the general public). The prevalence of X is irrelevant to the argument.

> you have no right to feel persecuted when you make edgy memes touching on a given people and leftists confuse that for agreeing with the thing you're riffing on

Essentially

> You have no right to feel persecuted when we jump the gun and persecute you

God damn it's going to be easy to re-elect Trump.

the guy who made this comic is literally just the inversion of it

how fucking self-unaware do you have to be?

The point of my argument, dipshit, is that people are hypocrites for wanting to censor one and not wanting to censor the other. Where are the people censoring Communist memes? It killed more people. Scum like you just make excuses for the system to keep pointing out the Nazi bogeyman so they can strip away your rights. Try being a little bit less of a cultural Marxist, sweetheart, and come up with some more original comebacks than literally whatever I used to brutally refute you.

You're the one who needs to elaborate. What the hell does the prevalence of child cannibalism have to do with making satire?

Leftist's rantings are ALWAYS projections of their own neurosis insecurities and instability. Every fucking time.

And their straw men are always beyond absurd.

people go on Twitter for reasons other than getting banned?

>removes pepe and moonman stickers from laptop in despair

This. They scream that other people are contradicting themselves while contradicting themselves. I don't really care if I'm being contradictory, I just know leftists have gone insane.

LOL man the left try so hard to meme .. and they just can't.

I was making a reference to the nature of context. Think of it this way
>King makes decree that the children of Ireland be butchered and fed to the English
>The English happily comply and millions of Irish children are brutally cannibalized
>Some time passes and the next generation looks back on the Butchering of Irish Children as a horrific and senseless atrocity that cannot be repeated
>That said, a sect of people still exist who think Irish children are actually quite tasty and we should go back to eating them
>Jonathan Swift says, "We should eat Irish children!" and proudly displays iconography intentionally reminiscent of the Irish Child Butchers
If you would begrudge anyone who thought he was either serious or being unconscionably offensive, you might have actual autism.

I appreciate your efforts, but you are arguing against either schizophrenics or paid shills.

And btw the biggest problem with this board are paid rightwing shills who premeptively accuse everyone else of shilling.

>I AM SILLY!

>reifags

/thread

>muh shills
I guarantee you I'm not a shill, leaf.

that's literally Sup Forums though

Sounds like something a shill would say

Yeah, why not! Let's ban all Communist symbols!
You might actually be retarded. I make jokes pretending to be a Communist all the time, and considering the horrors are even fresher and even CURRENT TO THIS VERY DAY CONTINUING TO RAVAGE NORTH KOREA people just laugh. How's that for getting blown out, burgercuck?

Do not use meme for war.

OP is a faggot.

Except I agree with you that memeing about authoritarian communism and violent "people's uprisings" should be taken more seriously. However, the horrors communism are simply not real in the minds of westerners, especially Americans. This is why all of the most passionate anti-communists I know are people who grew up in Latin America and Eastern Europe, where communism was real for them. One time in high school, I had two friends over to hang out.
One of them was wearing a Che shirt because he fell for the romanticism "people's revolution" meme and thought that image of Che was the shit. My other friend laughed "My dad would kick your ass if he saw you wearing that." My friend probably thought the dad is question was some flag-waving hillbilly who hated pinkos on principle as a child of the Cold War. Instead, when his dad came to pick him up, the guy immediately starts shouting at my other friend in a thick Cuban accent. My friend freaked out and tried to hide back in my house to which the dad kept shouting, "Come back here, kid! Let me tell you what that motherfucker did to my country! My family!"
My point is, the United States has a very long and painful history with white supremacy which makes it a much more inflammatory topic. Perhaps if it experienced its own communist revolution and had an American version of the chekas or Khmer Rouge senselessly executing civilians, things would be different. But for now, communists are about as offensive to Americans as Nazis are to people in India or Japan.

The podium is a fucking rubbermaid container.

is this suppose to insult anybody?
They're just throwing fallacies around as per usual and proving again that they can't into humor.
It's almost sad now

Saved

Fuck left cant meme
Left cant interpret memes either
There is no use for them!

Kek

assuming one has emotion about the comic? That's rather 'big headed' of you...
Hypocrite much?

>CIA

Uhh, you don't get to speak

Liberals sure do seem to care about that one time Trump mentioned libel laws with no follow up.

It's scary how accurate that really is. Sure most of you fags will deny it but that doesnt make it any less true.

Would'ja lookit that? Looks like we've salvaged something out of this in the end!

that's some really high quality stuff and good content, saved.

most of Sup Forums probably doesnt have a social media account because of ((them))

This is all anyone needs to post anymore

It will never NOT be fucking hilarious

EVERY time I see this I lose my shit, especially at the infuriated Sup Forums damage control. Go ahead, post some nig being punched by some white guy. I don't care, webm is still fucking hilarious and I know how badly it pisses you off.

Well shucks, you're gonna make this poor boy blush.
Have another one.

>Sup Forums damage control
>I know how badly it pisses you off
>Look mommy look! I told all the bad Nazi's for what they are!

Nigger stfu and spin on a dick you bumblefuck ravioli brained kike cock sleeve.

Fuck you and fuck niggers, queers like you should be shot.
>Over 18 years old
>get political opinions from cartoons
Get a job and find a hobby, fag.

He's lucky that guy didn't hit his head. I had a buddy that got convicted of manslaughter because he pushed a guy in a bar that was getting in his face. The guy fell and million dollar babied himself on the bar stool he fell over only instead of being paralyzed he died.

I write to him sometimes, the last letter I got he told me about how he got stabbed with a toothbrush over a pudding cup. Shit's pretty fucked up.

Maximum butthurt.

What anime does the qt on his shirt appear in?

I'm looking over the medical journal and
He's got it right. There ya have it.

someone pls explain

I'm at a loss.