So - they pozzed Blade Runner too?

> b-but the original is also pozz

No it ain't, not in big way anyway. But looking at the Faggueotte leaf director and the new trailer, it seems this shit is going right down the SJW alley.

Is this because only SJW faggot autist atheist reddit degenerates are actually paying for movie tickets?

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg

>Is this because only SJW faggot autist atheist reddit degenerates are actually paying for movie tickets?
jews are responsible, you're obv not from around here

Yeah not gonna watch this. And I've seen the first one some 6-7 times.

They really seem to have invested A TON of effort. There's a whole scene where some dude goes thru the murky crowded street and a fight breaks out gee I wonder if I saw that exact same fucking scene in the original.

Gee I love the Gen X / millenials making movies. Pic related amazing costume designers, this shit looks so future so 2078!

He's going to poz Dune next. That's fucking oven worthy.

Seems like our hero wandered in a Desert of Powerful Womyn.

>The spice must flow
>but fuck white people first

I just want Hollywood to make something original.
If you're going to spread your message, at least do it with something that might run the risk of being actually interesting.

>He's going to poz Dune next

Gotta admit, I tried to watch Dune few months ago and fuckin dropped in sleep mode mid-movie, never really got back to it.

You're suggesting it's.../ourmovie/?

description?
too bored to watch trailer

You faggots will cry about anything

Maybe I missed it, what's wrong?

I watched the video. I don't understand what your problem is. Is the problem that the little girl is black?

You know you've lost the plot right?

I just went thru the trailer...it literally looks like HD remake of the original with womyn and pozz hammered in the script.

Rainy night scenes on neon, pyramid scene, meet da ebul emperor whitey scene, the poor nigger (oh we're so cruel, in the future!) scene, smoke shafts of light, hover cars, there's NOTHING new, even the guns are identical...

It's fuckin set 30 years after the original BR...hollywood needs to die. God damn why do we allow millenials to go to the movies and obsess over them just so they can karma farm on plebbit and make unsolicited movie reviews on YT.....military servce mandatory NOW. FUCK!!

>body posi fat femme queer ally

I feel that took a sudden turn at the end.

Yeah seriously, I just saw a white guy beat up a black thug who was trying to rape a girl, within a shitty multicult city. Looks based to me. Is it the blue hair chick that's the problem?

I'm also confused. A group of thugs, including a dread lock sporting black man, assault a family and then a big strong white (I think) man comes in and saves the day. Am I missing something?

You do understand Blade Runner is about a cyberpunk dystopia, so if you wan't you can think "in a dystopia everyone is mistery meat"

The only thing i really hated was the cheesy techno and the shitty costumes, i mean thats like how people dress now + random plastic masks, and that techno is waaay old, at least make it look like 2017-tier cyberpunk

Also the whole slum-market vibe should have been done three-folided, it doesn't really work today, there's plenty of those everywhere

Also the actor selection seem kind of gay, the only shit-tier teenage-girl moron missing was zac effron

Also im hype as fuck

READ THE BOOK

Hollywood is living off the income of their past and nothing more. Its plainly obvious they dont care about the business side of their industry, only the subversive side. They could make so much money, and make friday night at the movies a thing again if they catered to more than just ultra liberals and people totally asleep...and even then the content of liberal virtue signaling has run dry and i bet those sjw would still pay for the movie because it was good.

Blacklisting an entire demographic that makes up half the nation when it comes to creation of content doesnt help, nor does fixating on a singular point of view and ideology. Eventually they run out of classics to butcher and reboot and then what? Like i said i think they are hoping, like many perma liberal industries, that their built wealth can ride out the conversion and they will get nationalized and cemented in before the money runs out and they go bankrupt providing a nation movies no one wants to watch while paying its workers hundreds of millions.

Just think how much a movie that caters to conservative christians would make? Reference mel gibsons movie if your curious...hollywood would rather go broke than break their subversion. its not about making money and serving a public what they want. their only savior will be nationalization....which is why they so desperately want communism.

Nah, I'm watching this shit for sure, I'm attracted to the aesthetic and good cyberpunk is really rare, particularly huge movies like this.
I don't really expect to see politics I agree with in anything from Hollywood anyway, but so far this seems mild relative to a most movies these days. I think I'll enjoy it.
The short films aren't directed by vilenueve, or however you write it, by the way.

The new ending is very impactful: Does Decker have privilege? What kind of privilege does xir have? How much?

All these white cisgender patriarchies are lost...like tears in the rain

Explain how is this sjw, and even if its the case, the movie portraits a cyberpunk dystopia, with by itself should have everything you consider degenerate. This is like watching a nba match and complaining about it having niggers. ITS SUPPOSED TO

>mememe reference
>somehow bad

If theres anything to bitch about in the new bladerunner's promotional material it would be the characters in the anime short. That was still awesome though.

>>The spice must flow
Not "The spics must flow".
You had one job.

Top notch. I wonder why do Americans lying to themselves when it comes to comparing Hollywood to Russian propaganda? America spies more on its citizens than Russia ever did, subverts them more thru things such as movies and commercials like Russkies could only dream off, and then there's the "free speech" shit...but Hollywood indoctrinated us in the good guys vs bad guys for so long we can't admit that we're worse than commies...

Or that the current state of US entertainment/media is just an evolution of russkie shit, but far more overreaching, encompassing and just worse.

His latest Alien remake was utter trash, like literally B-movie with good camera angles shit. Not to mention the pathetic ending

> Le Ebil whitey robot doing eugenics wanders off in his lab listening to Wagner with his hands on his back

gee i wonder what reference is that?!?!?!?!?!??! GEE WHO COULD THEY BE ALLURING TO?!??

Also, he made a remake, another one LOL, Murder on Orient Express. Pic related for da maxium lulz. Early 20th century...for fucks sake. They had to cram him in there lmao. Faggots.

it's by ridley scott, of course it's going to be one huge blue pill of sjw faggotry. haven't you seen kingdom of heaven?

Ridley doesn't try to throw a lot of politics in his movies because he makes movies to entertain people and create a fantasy that looks cool. He hand-picked the director, who has a solid track record, so I'm less skeptical and will watch the new Blade Runner.

oh wow ridley scott didn't do it? hahaha what a fag. too senile i guess, gave his best ip away to a nobody

While I agree that there is a subversive aspect to ((Hollywood)), I think a lot of the dreck that gets produced and marketed can be more readily explained by economic forces.

Take for instance the constant stream of based on book/ video game / comic book / sequel / remakes. Why would a studio invest $100MM in some new, original production which will be risky when they can invest the same amount on some sequel or something based on a video game, novel, or comic book that they already know has wide appeal and will be a box office success. Do you think the people that run Hollywood are more interested in making art or making money?

As far as casting minority actors for traditionally white roles: Probably a good portion of this is virtue signalling. Another portion is probably an attempt to get minorities in seats. I suspect that the thinking is "hey if we put some chick/Mexican in the lead role we can get chicks/mexicans in to the seats when we probably wouldn't have otherwise."

The whole race-mixing thing though is probably just straight up subversion, though.

Sci-fi is leftist, kike atheist trash.
Bin that shit nigga.

Oh no the pozzed the new blade runner? Who could have seen this coming? Its almost like they're rebooting things to ruin them on purpose. Its almost like they're trying to rewrite history.

Jews are not the only evil in the world. Sup Forums is Sup Forums, not fucking stormfront.

Oh look it's the pozzy pineapple

>implying Sup Forums doesn't control stormfront

when you talk about hollywood, you're talking about the fucking jews, as if that's the only thing they've infiltrated

jews own hollywood

>Movie set in dystopian future
>OP, a retarded piece of shit, is surprised when the world is "SJW faggot autist atheist reddit degenerate"

It looks good, the new blade runner is supposed to have tons of vapourware influence, while distancing itself from the cyber punk of the original movie. Basically a whole new aesthetic more appropriate for the current times

>did hollyjew jew this too?

What do you think champ?

You're a bunch of dumb fucks. Did you watch the original and see all the Asians and think to yourself "wow pozzed, look at this SJW shit!" The video in the OP has literally zero SJW content.

>cyberpunk world
>wtf why is it degenerate?!?!
is Sup Forums full of retards? The whole point of the cyberpunk genre is that it depicts what would happen if the whole world looked like Shanghai

The only thing that matters in this world is money.The evidence is present in our cultural decline; we are devolving and on our way to extinction.

Blade Runner sucks anyway.

Yep, bunch of fucking idiots.

Itt: movie doesn't depict Hitler's second coming and Stormfaggots cry and pout saying it is garbage pozz crap and nobody should watch it

You fuckin pussy fags are such fucking snowflakes.

I mean he has a lot of Christian themes in his films, there's a thin line, if any, between religion and politics. But I guess I agree, they're not very preachy.
But I'm actually real glad he's not directing this, I feel like the original Blade Runner is one of his few good films he did, and he's sucked in later years.

>A movie has color and a soundtrack other than tacky german blaring
>hurr it buzzword buzzword buzzword
Truly the greatest movie analysis of our time.

>dystopian setting
>fill it fulled of pozzed shit, feminists and niggers
Sounds about right.

One fucking huge ICE allegory thats what going to be and how fucking thing manufactured things like replicants are people too

Millennials have very little creative influence in the industry now. They're being pandered to as the most sought-after demographic by aging Boomers & X's. If they were in control, it'd be even more openly contrarian.

Hollywood will never be great again, just like popular music. They're too far gone it cannot turn around from the absolute shit state it's in

are you retards even literate, the clip op linked is commissioned short where Denis villuneuve had no real creative input in to expand the world of bladerunmer.

Denis is the same guy who made based operator core sicario

>op is a retarded faggot

>Watching clip
>Dave Bautista is jewed by middle eastern merchant
>Tries to mind his own business; but is forced into violence when degenerates try to exploit the innocent.

I'm not seeing the issue here OP.

The replicants have always been an allegory for the disenfranchised in the loosest sense. Who's plight you see reflected in them is up for you to interpret.

I'm still hopeful it will be good.