Sup Forums CALLS FOR AID

Will you answer Sup Forums?

give me a quick rundown

Jews being Jewish. It's in the OP of the thread I linked

Do not shitpost on Sup Forums, Sup Forumsermin.

BURN KADOKAWA TO THE GROUND

could you be more specific?

Fuck anime

i have no idea what its about, but i love anime so here is a bump

i still don't get it.
What happened?
What are the consequences?

>changes profile picture

A dude literally turns lead into gold by resurrecting a dead IP and making it the biggest franchise. He gets fired so execs can push their own vision despite them not caring about the franchise before he made it successful. People get mad and the company (Kadokawa) is doing what the games journalists did. Lots of fake news, shilling, censorship on Twitter and imageboards and forcing voice actresses and idols who had nothing to do with this to apologize for them and basically using them as shields while not changing a single thing about their practices.

>have timeslot for anime, but no show
>give full control of project and shoestring budget to nobody who will just produce some time filler shit
>nobody turns show into gold and garners a wide fanbase even though the show is low quality
>fire him on his birthday in order to take full control of the IP and milk it dry
>fans get furious at Nip Jews, but NJs keep shifting blame and damage controlling hard
>blame everyone, and everything except the people who decided to fire him
>shitstorm has become the most widely tweeted thing in Jap history
>shitstorm is so large that asian countries that hate each other are banding together to be pissed off about it

>CGshit friends
no thanks

Don't fucking bring Sup Forumsddit to Sup Forums.

thanks

to help offer a visual representation of the shit storm its causing, reminder futaba is the smaller jp chan

bump