Would you still be bitching about refugees if instead of pakis and muslim blokes they were instead young japanese girls...

Would you still be bitching about refugees if instead of pakis and muslim blokes they were instead young japanese girls coming in by the boatloads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyLq8oDLVtM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

No

Fucking do it faggot

Nu uh

No because the Japanese are good people who don't strap suicide vests to themselves or throw acid in your face.

Probably not

Fuck no. When have Japanese people ever been violent?
I rather have a bunch of Japanese than Muslims and niggers.

yes. The übermensch is superior.

no.. because their culture is fucking civilized.. if they acted like muslims do.. then yes.. this is a stupid argument.. NEXT

nope

You mean a member of a racial group not only not known for crime and violence, but known for being good law-abiding citizen drones?

No, they still have to go back.

Post more asian qt's. I hope we get NK refugees.

No. Chances are they wouldn't be raping everyone and blowing up shit.

No

Japan is flase US puppet state. We can sink them at any time.

Basically
But no. First of all:
Girls. An increase in the female population would tend to result in a lower crime rate for all involved parties.

Second of all Asians tend to have high intelligence, low crime rates, and orderly behaviors.

Its all these unwed, testosterone driven, low IQ, military aged men showing up that are the problem.

>tfw no japanese refugee waifu

>would you still be bitching instead of muslims it was sexbots wearing diapers?
I would still prefer sexbots with diapers to sand people.

yes i don't want my people to become mongrels like the americans all foreigners suck ass women are far more dangerous than men

I guess Pakis and japs aren't really comparable. Oh well

It's still a fun fantasy though

youtube.com/watch?v=wyLq8oDLVtM

Not at all.

Please, based Asians, come to the West and replace us!

Depends on demographics.

>young japanese girls coming in by the boatloads?

They wouldn't be the only thing cumming boatloads.

stubby fingers
4/10 would not bang

no

t. pedophile

All memes aside it's funny how they've managed to convince racist white nationalists to want to racemix

there are some super cute japs out there
but the average japanese school girl looks nothing like that.
so no, I'd rather have a very limited number of people coming with mandatory integration classes they have to pass.

Yes.

Ai-chan will always be my favorite virtual artificial intelligence girlfriend.

but it's not. it never is

and it never will be. women don't have to flee shit. they can just fuck whoever's in charge to ensure their survival.

I prefer Japanese men

>one instance of some cult that was basically evangelion taken to real life
>uses meme gas

underrated.

Fucking yes, I grew up in Banff and in the 80's it got full of nips and I was super fucking pissed, I moved because of it. They are extremely annoying when they are in a swarm.

Most japs are old af

Pro-tip: compare their IQ, criminality, and religious behaviors. Notice something?

no
>bunch of qt nip grills invade
>do qt nip grilly shit
>men flock to them because they're much more feminine (in a good way) and much less likely to cut your dick off while you sleep than the average white chick
>white women now have a shitload of competition and fall in line in a heartbeat

Not if they all look like that CGI bitch.

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

No, Japanese are human.

Hell no! Asians have superior genetics, a white and Asian mix is superhuman.

Yes the british isles are for the british

Faggot detected.

All over Liru.

What if they were Muslims DRESSED as anime girls?

>would you still be against refugees if they weren't violent 60iq male shitskin muslims who don't respect the laws of your country and are not willing to work and only want gibs?
take a guess

idn it'd be kind of funny watching her try to wrap those chode fingers around my chode

Fuck off and go fuck your own watered down mongrel whores, leave the civilized people alone before you ruin another race with your degenerate racemixing

you do realize that all racemixing will result in white offsprings?
with the asians is the easiest, first generation white babies. With the blacks it takes 4-5 generations. But all race mixing will result into whites eventualy.

Yes. race mixing will destroy races. period

Whats gay about not wanting to ruin the white race ? You fucking kekistani wank stain.

(That's actually not a real girl. It's computer generated in real-time.)

no because they would not cause so much trouble. Japanese people easily integrate. That's why you never hear about integration programs for them

Would love it.

>brazilian intellectuals
of course not retard

I know I can live with that. A little 3dpd for a computer model though.

of course not

how hard is it to understand? we don't want third worlders shitting up this country. japan is not third world, and these girls probably speak better english than some whites

It would be not as bad because while it would be a threat to MUH rase it would not increase crime like rape and change our laws to be okay with pedo shit and shiting creates. So I would be less mad plus I would try to fuck one.

degeneracy ! i see im going to have to stock pile baby oil in the event this ever happens. i will take one for the team and keep them busy. save yourselves. get to da chopa

Badabing

>"white offspring"
>racemixing
Okay ahmed mohammed, guess you can can go ahead and rape women if you have slanty eyes

Are you retarded? If you keep adding and adding white genes, of course it's gonna end up being white.

*"white"

Fucking weebs are the cancer on the white race, we should gas them before it's too late

If they speak English, hell no im not complaining.

anzu is a anime girl

fuggin noice

No.

Feminists and their leftist cuckslaves would do the protesting in that circumstance.

Nope!

japanese girls aren't robbing, murdering, moving drugs

TITE

yes, but if you add black genes it won't get any blacker. It just takes a white gene and the next gene will be whiter.

Can she even reach the prostate with those stubby fingers?

Ehh, the Brits get a pass on this one. They have more than enough on their plate.
>inb4 America is full of shitskins

shes ready to fuck

hello reddo

I would fuck this boy.

No homo.

Nope because they have higher average IQ's, work harder, would integrate, and are substantially less prone to violence than the aforementioned

This is the hottest mix raced woman that I have ever seen. anyone have any better?

>boy

Yes but it would almost be worth it to see look on roasties faces when they heard the news.

>Would you still be bitching about refugees if instead of pakis and muslim blokes they were instead young japanese girls coming in by the boatloads?

We wouldn't need to. Women would do it for us.
Influx of young grils?
Those roasties would go full 1488.

Retarded fake and gay question. It would never happen because they are civilized people that would take care of their own. We would never see boatloads of Japanese women only coming here. If for some far out reason, we had to help Japanese refugees here, I would because they have it in their culture to actually be thankful.

It would be the extinction of white females, and it would be glorious.

>all this roach posting

It's because most internet nazis are undesirable beta males with inferiority complex who think that Asian women are more docile and therefore less discriminatory than white women, when in fact women of all races find them disgusting.

Dude, I don't think women feel threatened by other races of women only other women. Unless it is black women then they feel jealous of every other race of woman.

yes because why the fuck are they leaving glorious nippon shit's real suspicious

They feel threatened by women more attractive than they are.

That's why feminists hate healthy women, and black women hate all women.

>nips come to america because we nuke godzilla (awakened by tsunami) and there's nothing left of japan
>we save the japanese and give them shelter
>???
>profit

I’ll welcome them because they aren’t mainiacs like fucking Middle East people. And they’ll be good for many pump and dumps so yeah why not.

japs came in droves to Brazil once.
We got smart working people and cute girls, they got plenty of space.
Best deal ever.

Result would be exact opposite. Nazi weebs would all of a sudden be advocating the hapa master race and the left would become anti immigration cause it alows exploitation of these girls by the white male patriarchy.

they're not. sage

"Racist white nationalists" are weebs first an foremost. The Alt Right only wants an ethno state cause Japan has one