CANADA YES! Rejects White Afrikaan refugees because claims of racist violence was racist in itself

>White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

>The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

>The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
cbc.ca/news/world/nigerian-migrants-plattsburgh-1.4307257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

IT GETS BETTER

>The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

Trudeau's government donated millions of taxpayer dollars to Soros, then handed his foundations control of our immigration.

Our leaders are through and through anti-white racists who are promoting genocide.

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

meanwhile...

>South Africa's ANC defends "Kill the Boer" song

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIRE UP THE OVENS OVERTIME

Canada is a beautiful country filled with natural resources, economic potential, and strategic value.

I cannot fucking WAIT to invade, genocide all current inhabitants, and populate the country with Americans. The only things that make Canada bad are the Canadians

>Canada accepts few refugee claims by South African citizens. So far this year, none have been accepted. In 2016 there were 12, in 2015 there were 18, in 2014 there were two and none in 2013.

Of course 0 Whites

Maybe (((they))) aren't as smart as we think they are. If they're really behind this or any evidence makes that believable then something fucked up is inevitably going to happen. What is the end game of scaring them all back to Israel?

So come right the fuck back in and become an illegal, like all the other shitscum Canada takes in

They would literally be public enemies #1

Whites coming into Canada is strictly prohibited

Save us soon, the cucks in charge want sharia law and are slowly wording their way into making it law.

this, but unironically

I can’t decide if I hate niggers or Canadians more. Life is full of tough choices.

for me its canadians because niggers simply can't help themselves cause them being stupid is genetic, canadians brought their retardation upon themselves.

There will be no saving you. The people are poisoned to the core. We might be able to spare Alberta or something, they seem like hicks with oil industry experience. Northern Texas, maybe.

I’m done with the internet today. Peace out muh niggas

That's not how it works, only black and brown illegals allowed. Extra freedom points awarded for number of rapes and other violent crimes committed.

Then it's time for you guys to start pulling politicians and justices out of their homes and chopping their heads off, no?

I talked to a Korean Uber the other day and he said even north Korean refugees get sent back from Canada. As few as they are they don't like to stay in SK for safety reasons but Trudeau doesnt care.

Meanwhile Haitians crossing into quebec everyday.

That's it, tomorrow I will beat the shit out of my leaf co-worker.

I will probably be fired and put to prison but its worth it.

The USA will literally not tolerate the existence of a Sharia state to its north. We would invade you, no memeing.

>invade
m8 we would free the shit out of them with bombs to the point where mexico would surrender in fear.

Hurray, possible sparing of me. Shoot the commies on the way in please.

The absolute state of our government.

can someone sponser them like how cuck businesses sponsered syrian refugees that the governent didnt watnt o pay for?

I can support this

>canada rejects real actual white refugees
>welcomes all our unwashed spic garbage with open arms

Get your shit together, fucking leafs.

13,000 haitians so far this summer topkek

Sounds like a certain government lawyer needs to have their asshole raped until their anus looks like hamburger.

>get shot for being white
>asylum
>get shot for no reason
>no asylum

We should have the people that rejected their application leave in South Africa for a month or two. See if it's “patently unreliable racist propaganda.” when it's happening to them.
Hell, even in Canada/America blacks are horrendously racist against whites, so I can't even imagine what it is like where they are a majority and the economic situation is even worse.

Aside from violence, what can Canadians do to fight this? Is there really no other way at this point?

Don't make me laugh. We're in the same boat as them

Now, after reading that, go to the CBC and watch the video

This is how shitskins get into Canada. Now it's not just Haitians, but fucking Nigerians. How the FUCK do Nigerians end up in NYC and then to Canada? They just walk the fuck in and get welfare immediately, free health care and even fucking dental.

cbc.ca/news/world/nigerian-migrants-plattsburgh-1.4307257

I warn you, the vid at the bottom is homicidal rage inducing

Someone post the South African clip where the 2 skeptical Brits go to check out SA and get redpilled to infinity. They end the video speechless

Literally Planet of the Apes

It's amazing how bigoted and ignorant these so-called tolerant progressive faggots actually are.

wrong, thanks to 9/11 the majority of americans hate muslims with a passion

m8 everybody hates niggers, its the spics everyones fighting each other with right now.

There is nothing else can be done, they won't listen and they won't care.

then remove them, go pull a france and murder the shit out of your rulers.

>and populate the country with white, conservative, God fearing Americans.
I fixed that for you.

That's simply not true. Europeans come to Canada all the time.

also don't forget all the fucking economic refugees scattering across the world being allowed in everywhere white.

All communists controlling our governments have to die.

I swear to god i hate Canada's politicians.

Shit, come here. We don't give a shit about illegals either, apparently, and any whites are better than any non whites.

And it doesn't matter. Interest groups will continue to import them and no one will do shit to stop it. Right now, thousands are coming to the mid west with the help of various churches.

>>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

Jewish as fuck.

ONNORABBLE MEMBUHS

I can't even, literally met with my old high school teacher today to join his activist group on Vancouver island. Find local right-wing groups and JOIN THEM JESUS FUCK PLEASE

I got you senpai

It's not so easy when you're the only one in the room upset with the current situation and everyone around you couldn't care less.

I visited Vancouver last year for a couple months, people are generally very friendly so I talked to anyone.

I've engaged in a conversation with an iraqi (never saw any sandnigger or even real chinese prior to visiting your city), 5 min after he realize I'm a brazilian the guy says he deals cocaine, proceeds to say it's openly sold on grenville clubs and no one does nothing about, and that EVERY SINGLE CRIMINAL IN CANADA IS A FOREIGNER.

The days after the is a bunch of turks protesting downtown calling everyone a racist with a bunch of canadians clapping in front of it, same week a bunch of sjw protesting trump on gerogia st. trump tower which is owned by a chinese.

In Richmond the is no canadians anymore, it's china, even the plates everywhere is written in chinese, you see almost chinese language as english around the city

My fucking god guys, I know my country is a hellhole but, your country is amazing, the cities are gorgeous and real canadians seems to be great people, DON'T LET YOU COUNTRY BECOME LIKE MINE!

Europeans are not white, it's a very diverse continent filled with whites, blacks, asians and other groups of people.

fuck off we're full
with too many white "people"

Who cares about SA,most 'whites' there look just like niggers i.e antwoord,if that is the kind of 'whites' you burgers want to save go ahead

i feel like this as the only white guy living in a brown apartment complex so i understand, doesn't change what needs to be done though.

Hey, why don't they return to their home in N I G E R I A how about that isn't that a novel idea?

Ah yes, Nigerian refugees, fleeing the crisis of... not living in Canada.

The horror.

seek them out, I live on the left coast, there are others. It was the silent majority that elected Trump, animate them, let them know they are not alone.

Lads, I have a politically neutral gf who wants to have lots of children when married. Anybody have some good South Africa black on white statistics on hand?

If I were Canadian, I would kill myself.

Wait what are you going on about? Those arabs and chinese people are just as Canadian as anyone else....you're confusing me??

America please annex us

what the fuck

>wanting more democuck states
user, no.

They're called maple niggers for a reason.

This isn't the time for jokes.

I mean, he's not wrong. Being robbed isn't a hate crime.

Start with the government, but please yes.
Do it ameri-bro.

Sweet sweet release.

No one gives a fuck, do your own research

A FUCKING LEAF

If you were canadian, you'd be too much of a pussy to kill yourself.

Civil war whe... Fuck it, none of us have balls enough to light the powder keg. We're all waiting for someone else to start the riots until it's too late

>Vancouver
There's a reason why everywhere else in Canada (barring liberal Ontario) calls that city "Hongcouver".

You frost backs get a wall too; enjoy your Hatian niggers

This isn't indicative of being racially targeted, it's just indicative of living in a crime ridden shithole. I'm here on vacation, but back home I've had my house broken into and my dad was robbed. My uncle was carjacked at gunpoint. Doesn't mean they were racially targeted, it's just that wealthy or even middle-class South Africans tend to be white, which is why they're the targets of robberies.

I swear to god as much as I hate my politicians I would love to see all the leaf politicians gangraped by niggers until they died. And then rake their carcass into a giant hole and have poos use it as a loo. Why haven't any of you guys tried to go on a rampage?

>Counting on the State
>Counting on Canada

Is there a charity for helping poor White families in South Africa? If not, we should create one.

Why not just do the following:

>Squirrel away funds for a one way trip to Canada, US, Australia or NZ
>Arrive under the guise of "holiday" or "business"
>Drop all fucking papers in the harbour
>Live in the shadows for a few months or so as homeless
>Acquire an accent, learn the local dialect, learn how to blend in
>Obtain new papers with the reason "I was homeless, been living on the streets my whole life, getting my life back on track" or some other well rehersed bullshit
>You are now a citizen

Would this be doable as an absolute last resort for White Africans? I get a lot of South Africans aren't fleeing because they want to stand their ground, but this is more of a "if shit really started to hit the fan" scenario. Since governments won't except anyone who isn't brown as a refugee.

>white people discriminate against non whites for centuries
>now white people are feeling the consequences
>boo hoo muh racism

KEK

If you are not trolling and really can't see what's is going on with the replacement policies for lower IQ population and left-wing asian voters, you are unfortunately going to loose your country.

I saw during the last 30 years the same thing happening here, we had the highest GDP growing rate until the left took power, turned our country into minority white and the only thing we hold record now is homicide and robbery numbers.

Either you wake up, or the same will happen with north america and europe...

Canadian system is a joke. As white, french and english speakers graduated , we have to meet a lot of difficulties if we want to work and maybe live in Canada.

But when it's about nigerians, the door is open.

>being this retarded and illiterate
>a fucking leaf
of course its a fucking leaf.

wrong kiddo

maybe to visit, but for PR it's 98% non-whites

1/3

>that ck2 pic
Top kek.

Not an argument faggot

whites gave civilization to the world

>But muh weed legalization maaaan.
I feel like that was his only platform and people bought it.

2/3

Civilization started in Asia Kek

Nothing can be done. Since 1950s where the European countries started their guest worker programs, a huge majority, around 75% at all times have been worried or opposed immigration. Despite this, talking about the problem have always been a political death sentence. That shadow councillors in England back in the 80s were spot on with his river of blood speech, but he was ousted from office within a few days, even though 71% of the population and 83% of his party agreed with his sentiments

Mark my words - a year from now after a small local news report will come out about this family being raped and killed by home invaders and Canadian liberal rags will claim they antagonized the attackers with their racist attitudes.

>Racist violence is OK because Racism existed in the past.