UQ Holder 128 thread

Waiting on CR, unless it's been released already. If someone could dump it, that would be awesome.

So the end of the chapter doesn't mention the hiatus at all.

But he mentions it in the mag somewhere I think. It's out on CR?

Yes the simulpub is up. Too lazy to rip this time.

Crunchy doesn't translate any text that's info or news. That's why their cover pages are so clean.

Read the chapter. Yue's indifferently calling Touta a tool really makes me think they're fakes, that doesn't seem like her at all. Sounds more like something the MotB would say.

Well she's not wrong....

Also sounds like Eva is just avoiding the harsh truth that she created Touta just to save Negi

I desperately need more Asuna.

Post the pages already! I see nothing on CR site.

Being wrong or right is irrelevant, it's that it's not something Yue would say in such a cold manner.

Fine, fuck. These are crudely ripped so I hope someone will post some HQ ones later.

She changed enough to join the MoTB. She's not the Yue you knew anymore user.

why u heff to be mad, Eva?

Thanks.

Yue gives not a single fuck about Evangeline possibly killing her.

Then I expect everyone in these threads to hate her and claim she's a different character like they do with Yukihime.

I made a new thread with better quality image. Get in here.

Asuna is garbage

>x725
>Ultra Quality
And a new thread even though you could have started to dump it here.

Yeah, just fuck off.

Dump the chapter in the new thread. The OP image in this thread is extremely low quality.

>dat Eva

>Ultra Quality

Fuck off.

Can't you just post the pics here? Why a new thread?

>Ultra Quality

You're funny user, why not fuck off?

Nobody fucking cares, it has a proper subject and your thread is garbage.

Just keep going please and ignore that dude.

Well whatever. Hopefully CR learns to stitch pages together properly in 4 months.

You are not even posting pics. Fuck off with your shitty thread.

Shut up, OP. The image you uploaded is absolute garbage. Mine is ULTRA QUALITY FOR ULTRA QUALITY HOLDER.

The Numbers actually doing things? What sorcery is this?!

We are Fairy Ta-I mean UQ Holder! Not that Rakan seems to care.

Papa Fate is here to set things straight.

>Rescues Mizore.
>She didn't even remember his name
Ken...

Yue's hair already grew back.

Hey Touta remember those girls you were just talking to?

See you in 4 months kids as we continue Negima 2.0

Thanks user. So they must be the real ones but they switched sides because of what they have seen. Though I am not sure it is as simple as that.

I'm guessing the MotB probably has a compromise in place that Fate/Eva are unaware of.

>How I met your mother: Magic edition

It is as simple as that because only something simple would be accepted by Rakan.

How long until Touta breaks through the past with his magic?

Everyone post in this thread, ignore the OP and his bootleg low quality image.

>Eva nearly kills her classmate just because she called her boytoy a tool

Settle down there Yukihime.

5 minutes. Seriously, it won't happen. Al has no time-space power and Touta is immaterial.

What magic? He doesn't know any.

She purposely aimed for the hair.

Nodoka's Angel Wings would have reacted to an actual attack otherwise.

Ken even forgot Yue's hair was damaged.

From Ken's twitter. Taken from AS

1 will try to have the same seiyu from Negima play the same characters in UQ.

2 I (Ken) am 48 years old, been on SM for 23 years, physically it is getting harder, thinking it is time to give up my seat for young people, from now on to work about 60% in the future, which would give me a little leeway to remain working as a mangaka.

3 there will be three projects, (Negima+UQ=Mahora World)

Its like you guys forgot about that part where he smashes between reality just to get to kitty.

I dind't, and that's why I said
>Al has no time-space power and Touta is immaterial.

Whoops.

Unless she regenerated it.

But it's just spirit magic. He's only there as a vision. His body isn't there. It's the exact same magic Negi used on Asuna.

NAPOLEONDECHEESE ARE YOU LURKING HERE? I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK!

Go back to TVtropes you fucking cancer.

For the last fucking time:

The reason Touta could interact with and affect the past in the Dana training arc is because Dana is the god damn Witch of the Rift, and her castle exists in a space time dimension. She tells Touta if he sees anything to not go after it, though obviously he doesn't listen.

What's happening now is that Touta is seeing the past through a magic spell. Note his washed out naked appearance and the little spirit trail coming out of his head. Asuna went through the same thing when Negi showed her his past, and last I checked she had zero effect on it. Also: Al doesn't have any time powers. At all.

Who is that?

The most handsome poster in all of TVtropes. He is very cool, way cooler than Touta.

Huh, their forum is cancer. I remember someone quoting posts from their site once.

Reddit UQ Holder fans are the dumbest and has the lowest IQ. TVtropes UQ Holder fans are the smartest and has the highest IQ.

>there will be three projects, (Negima+UQ=Mahora World)

UQ anime, the surprise Negima thing with the LE UQ volume... what's the third?

Man, Ken really is a hack.

There are way more older mangaka than Ken who have way more detailed art and backgrounds than Ken ever produced yet he is complaining already?

Sounds like Ken plans to stretch this shit out since he doesn't seem to plan to do any weekly manga ever again

Maybe there will be some MM OVAs or some ind of recap in preparation of the anime. Anyway, that presages good things.

Chapter rip is now up on Mega.

Based user.
nips are workaholic but it's true that he's getting older. Give him a break.Could also help him to supervise the upcoming projects.

Can somebody dump it? I need more smug Yue.

>Yukihime cares more about a clone than her former classmates and friends

Man what happened to you, Eva?

He looks like a somewhat normal guy that wants to spend more time with his family than die drawing loli butts. Hell, he doesn't need to do UQ Holder, years ago he said that Negima produced enough money that he could retire and live comfortable for the rest of his life, he is doing it because he wants to, not because he needs it.

She simply likes him more? And pic related.

Why would she care about a traitorous bitch when she is even planning to kill Negi?

>She wants to kill the man she loves so she can be with something inferior
>Gets mad that Yue calls him a tool even though that's exactly what he was created to be by her

You'd think she'd try to figure out what's really going on.

WE'RE GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD

NO WE'RE GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD

I'M GOING TO SAVE MAI HUSBANDO AND THE WORLD CAN FUCK OFF

It is very likely more complicated than that. Calling him a tool is pretty harsh too.

Fate best boy

So are we going on hiatus after this? No more chapters for 4 months?

Well that's just a bummer.

Eva should understand her classmates better than that.

>Well that's just a bummer.

Oh no! A manga I don't care is going on hiatus! What would I possibly read until then?

Shitty cloning deserves to be called trash.

Except Ken can't even afford his Latin manga assistant anymore.

Ken is lying.

Are you saying MotB is right?
Three months. October issue is released in September.

Come on now guys I do care about the manga overall and it will be kinda rough that we get no chapters but there's no need to reply like that.

Samefag.

Who gives a shit about this manga?

Ignore him

What's up with all the hate people.

>being this new

A Tvtrope shitter . He shits on the series, that's all he does.

>manga so shit the publisher dumped it so Ken moved to another publisher
>lack of interest and revenue for the manga so Ken is forced to work on a monthly issue rather than weekly (his age is an excuse because you don't hear One Piss or Conan author complaining)

Ken already confirmed on his twitter the move to monthly is because weekly is too rough on him. Faggot.

I got you, bro.

>Ken already confirmed on his twitter the move to monthly is because weekly is too rough on him.
>there literally no outcry in Japan for the move to monthly

If UQcucks are lucky maybe you'll get a increase in quality ala Steel Ball Run when in moved from Weekly to Ultra but then again Araki is actually good and Ken isn't.

Wait it's monthly now?

>a shitty clone is the key to saving the world and is the creation of the MCs of the previous works who were super special, a super powerful vampire and homunculus.

This is just like one of my Japanese light novels

Starting after this chapter.

Not gonna bother with the spreads, maybe someone else will.