City of Peterborough grants permit to Neo-Nazis for a rally Saturday in public square

City of Peterborough grants permit to Neo-Nazis for a rally Saturday in public square.
ARE YOU READY FOR CHARLOTTESVILLE NORTH??

youtu.be/EUVJZy4Nsh4

Other urls found in this thread:

wnf-canada.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>canadian protest

Is this another "Neo-Nazi" where most all the Nazis are from a "Rent A Mob" company and get $25/hr? And it's all organized by a asshole from "Occupy" and funded by Soros?

>shaved clowns throwing nazi salutes

ebin. Antifa will show up to mindlessly break stuff again and the neo-nazis will run away while pissing their pants

Get ready for soros to hire mobs to beat the fuck out of each other so they can scream racism . Gotta hit the iron while it is hot i guess

this is their website: wnf-canada.blogspot.ca/
they look like shit desu

How is it possible to be a Nazi in (((Canada))) when you litterally have federally regulated language laws; there are some normal conservative arguements that are technically illegal. I wonder how they feel about that bill that made criticizing islam illegal, how is that going with the rest of the complacent populace of weed bros?

Trent's Antifa will show up to protest it and outnumber them. Fuck off nazis

Only Jews have a problem with only Muslims.
Nationalists just want a white homeland.

Why do you hate rocket scientists?

Oh god.

Somebody film this please, there are sure to be some cringy/amusing moments.

Leaf nazi's is this even possible they seem to be cucked as fuck

Canada is super white outside the main cities.

Trudeau might be a faggot but the true Canada is strong and free.

I bet that democrats will be too pussy to show up after the landwhale was slain

This sounds like an atomic, turbo, faggy shitshow waiting to happen.

1000 white, lower-middlebrow goodnicks shouting their dopey heads off at 10 proud boys.

I hate when people from outside Canada witness this sort of thing, it's just too embarrassing.

Kinda looks like try are Jews useful idiots they don't name the Jew even once on their website

>going to a rally where you will be hated by everyone
>revealing yourself to the media and police

What will this bs achive? raising awareness of sth? No you wont, since its labeled as nazi rally, people wont listen to your message.

Stop being a fool, rather gain knowledge and slowly redpill your surroundings. Wanna send a message? well, even a grafitti would be more effective than going to that rally.

yes but 90% live within the cities.