SZS

20 days to go

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4625422177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm still not ready!

>tfw I still haven't finished season 1

get off here and just fucking do it already man.

The witty references SZS likes to employ really are aging like milk.

At least it looks nice

That's better than me, I've had it in my backlog for years, never touched it. Didn't help that finding good torrents were a pain in the ass. Should I maybe watch this sometime in the next 20 days?

Have you ever missed a day?

Someone's doing a stream on the last day. Seems like a real good way to burn out and get fatigued though, SZS is a sensory overload.

You're not my favorite user

He missed today.

I'm scared.

Too bad all of the background signs were not translated in the later series.

There's more than one count-kun.

If you're asking if the countdown has missed a day, then I think there was one or two in the early days, before the threads had many posters.

has anything lewd happened to chiri ITT?

I know what you mean, a lot of anime are that way and I should know because I like to marathon a lot when no good anime is airing. Some of them really leave you feeling some kind of weird mental or emotional exhaustion, for lack of a better description. Been there many a time, surely I can handle SZS. Still, seven years of seeing these threads floating around and this is the first time I've ever posted in one, feels strange. Will be pretty strange never seeing them again as well, unless you guys are planning on continuing them as >X days ago or something.

They'll probably continue in some way, these threads are the only places where Kumeta stuff gets translated.

he's missed more than a few days, but he usually asks someone in the threads to cover for him, like today.

Still though, we're probably looking at a sticky with literally hundreds of laughing gifs, images and webms on July 11, aren't we?

Yes

No sticky, 40+ more IPs than usual, people bitching about memes on the stream, and a few fake threads.

fin

Cheers man

Thanks user.

Thanks
user

Thanks

I don't get it.

Rewatched Zoku ep 1 today. It has a lot of good shots in it

Cyborg Chie sensei is ready to /ss/

Every day until lewd Chirifags turn pure.

Probably at the end of the manga, yes. But only implied because she had children with Sensei, same as other girls. Normal, healthy, and proper propagation.

Thanks!

Forgive me, Chiri.

Thanks for the dump, user.

Just how it should be. Let it all end in despair.

I already am.

Ume-sensei doing a SZS fanbook when?

Never. ;_;

Also, nice trips.

Holy shit, time sure flies

All I see is Kafuka.

this is what happens when the Joshiraku girls take their annual holiday

>although he should be in the next world, he receives pension in this one
That's called fraud.

Does someone have that manga panel of Joshiraku where the SZS girls are the audience?

Thanks

Don't look into it any further

Sir, I'm from the IRS. Please have a seat.

Get back to work, stop browsing Sup Forums sam.

You can't stop me. If I had to work until 10 at night I'd have killed myself already.

Back on topic: anybody know where to find the earlier chapters? Batoto's missing 1-20 and 40-100.

What is the "inhale" line in reference to? It reminded me of Bill Clinton's "I didn't inhale" line, but is a little different.

Shamefully I forgot to attach the screenshot. I apologize

nyaa

I want to fuck Chiri properly.

ffffuck, I've still only seen the first season

I've been lurking these threads occasionally since like a year ago and yet i still don't know what's supposed to happen in 20 days

I want to properly tie up Chiri and do lewd things to her.

>tfw you will never perfect sex with Chiri.

Last for we should talk more about kakushigoto.

Are there any actually good hentai doujins of szs?

Some

They're rare, but they're out there.

Perfection

>20 days to go
What will happen to these threads when it's all over?

Eeeh a few I'd say.
We'll start some new gag in Kakushigoto probably.

But sensei is right there on the left.

Also there was some new announcement at the end of the last chapter.

I missed the thread, any TL user can gander at what this is?

All I can understand is that there will be a "Zetsubou sensen festival" and something or other.

>20
I swear to God it was 24 yesterday.

Most haven't been translated

Kakushigoto special chapter in Weekly shonen magazine
tieba.baidu.com/p/4625422177

Did translatorfag finish Joshiraku yet?

I finished translating it, and I'm pretty close to finishing the typesetting for volume 5.

Awesome

Well, one thing I'm curious about is the bungalow:
o Recently we learned that Gotou (or whoever the landlord is) had perfect plans for the house the both live in now.
o It kinda looks like the manga storeroom from the preview, but isn't: the door to the storeroom is wider, it's somewhere around the sea and it is located besides a stairway, whereas the house isn't.
o It's also not the bungalow at the sea where the GPROs are in part 3 (which is at the sea).

Also the cover pages are related to the story only half of the time. For parts 2, 3 and 6 you just see Kakushi and Hime in front of the sea. Now part 7 is unrelated to the story, too, and shows them eating besides a bungalow at the sea. Anyone has a clue where that might be?

what happens in 20 days?

Is it just me or does Hime look older in the preview?

Ah, cool. I'll be available again to typeset from monday, if the translator does it.

Also vol. 1 arrived. It includes the four preview pages (so that Suimasen's screencap raws can be replaced) and two other extras (a map of the town and some bonus color pages apparently relating the older Hime from the preview with older versions of Rasuna and Aogu), to be dumped later today, probably.

Which girl would you marry?
I would go for Normie-chan or Rin.

Chiri. I'd take responsibility, properly.