Is it racist to do BDSM with a black girl? I just met this very pretty young Negress from my university...

Is it racist to do BDSM with a black girl? I just met this very pretty young Negress from my university. She asked to come over to my dorm and started to fold my clothes and clean up my room while we were talking. Later that night she started undressing in front of me saying "please do it to me, I want it!" I ended up having sex with her regularly over the next couple nights and she eventually wanted to try something more kinky and went on to tell me how she was in to BDSM. I was open to the idea, but it would feel weird whippin' her when she didn't do anything wrong. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1ww8m5/shes_black_im_white_she_wants_to_try_slavemaster/
youtube.com/watch?v=SZM-RnCPs3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> sex
> outside of marriage
Be gone.

You'd be a faggot to turn down.

Pretty sure it's racist to interact with black people so yes.

be sure to breed her.

virgin detected

Kys jew

Complete degeneracy to commit sexual intercourse prior to marriage.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

>sex
>outside of marriage
>with a nigger, no less

Neck yourself.

OP here, I will but I won't marry her. I plan on keeping her around the house because though she desperately wants to marry me, I won't ever marry a woman who isn't white.

I want to put my big slavic dick in some chocolate pussy

none of this is real

>nigger
>didn't do anything wrong.

Sure.

nazi's are mentally deficient, why are you asking them for advice?

She's a whore so make sure you keep it to bdsm and nothing more, but you're also a degenerate for participating and her race isn't the reason why

Find something that she did wrong, or whip her until she tells you what she did wrong.

My black ex gf had slave master fantasies. I was massa and she would be the house nigger who all the fields hated because i kept her in pretty dresses. Nothing got my dick harder than her begging me to call her a nigger.

>sex before marriage
Fuck off, degenerate.

Spanking is ok user, do a teacher role play if it bothers you

>i will never have a qt negress mistress that milks you every day

Go away snowvirgen

Most meme flags are

you don't have to marry her, but put a little white baby inside of her.

> t.things that never happened
Kys faggot

WE. DON'T. CARE.
seriously fuck off stupid cvck, this isn't Tumblr
/saged

ESPECIALLY because she did nothing wrong...

Why would you hit on a nigger in the first place OP?

Do it. Whip her back to the 1840's

I didn't, she made it very clear that she wanted White dick and I simply went along with it.

not an argument.

Well done

come on sista, you know you want white genes

BLEACHED

Go away Nigvirgen

Cool story, but pretending its real - TONS of women get off on degradation, and men get off on seeing women degraded.

Pretending to be a slave and being whipped by a white master is probably one of the most common sexual fantasies black women have, outside of straight up rape stuff.

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1ww8m5/shes_black_im_white_she_wants_to_try_slavemaster/

youtube.com/watch?v=SZM-RnCPs3E

So many bait threads lately,fuck you and laquinsha

not an argument

>What do Sup Forums?
kys please

U need antibiotics fast!