This is what a real white leader looks like

>“There has to be an uncomfortable element in the discourse for anything to change,” Popovich explained. “Whether it’s the LGBT movement, women’s suffrage, race, it doesn’t matter. People have to be made to feel uncomfortable, and especially white people because we’re comfortable. We still have no clue of what being born white means.”

>“If you read some of the recent literature, you’ll realize there really is no such thing as whiteness, but we kind of made that up. That’s not my original thought, but it’s true,” he continued.

>Popovich added, “Because you were born white, you have advantages that are systemically, culturally, psychologically there. And they have been built up and cemented for hundreds of years, but many people can’t look at it. It’s too difficult.”

What I see, at least here, is that whites are the most targeted, attacked, and harassed race

This guy is the king of all cucks. Holy shit.

Is he a jew?

yes sir

Yes. He also graduated from the Air Force Academy with a degree in Soviet Studies. He's a spook. Kill his whole family and see how uncomfortable he is then.

source?

Popovich is actually a russian last name. Slave mindset, checks out

Poopovich

>There has to be an uncomfortable element in the discourse for anything to change

Unless it's uncomfortable for women, negros, trannies or anyone on the left, that is.

does anyone here believe he actually wrote his own speech?

I work with a nigger who was Pop's neighbor for a long time. He was a nice nigger and probably influenced Pop's opinion on niggers

Bc those "advantages" just magically appeared over hundreds of years? Bullshit. My people fought, bled, and died to form the culture that is slowly being erased. If I take pride in that, I will get criticized... and I am just supposed to bend over and take it. Fuck that and fuck the people who wish to put inept cretin on a pedestal.

>Popovich
>white

he needs to go back to whatever eastern european shithole is he from

>various sophistries

*zzzzz*

No. It's an itemized list of leftist talking points. That's a prepared propaganda statement.

I miss when Gregg Popovich would just tell reporters to fuck off and stop bothering him during quarter breaks

this is what a cuck looks like

Does he owe Soros money or something? Wtf

rambling fucking moron who coaches niggerball

As a white person, living in a traditionally white nation, why shouldn't I have certain advantages? My forefathers built this country, am I not entitled to the fruits of their labor? I'm not obligated to cater to non-whites. Chinese people born in China have systemic, cultural and psychological advantages, too. But that doesn't matter, because it's only white countries that are forced to accommodate non-whites.

>you are where you are cause whiteness
>but whiteness doesn't exist

Really gets my peanut and jelly mixing

>hundreds of years

Thousands of years mate.

Nogs could have been doing the same but it seems like they were too daft to invent the wheel.

No guilt. No shame. No fucks given. We owe nobody nothibg.

Ask me how I know the Republicans will win 2018

Leftists sure like to make everyone miserable, so of course they want to make white people unable to enjoy themselves. They're basically Meatheads

He's right, you know. There needs to be less racism in the NBA. Henceforth, teams will be representative of the general population. 60% white players, 17% latino players, 12% black players, and a token asian or native american... someone tell that old asshat to gtfo

The nice ones are ruining the race war

i saw someone today honestly try to use samantha bee as a source.

we live in a broken world.

kind of sounds like white supremacy to me

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of people telling me what white people should be doing.

Hourly reminder that Bill Belichick is a known Trump supporter and is going to bench the next nigger that takes a knee during the anthem

>“If you read some of the recent literature, you’ll realize there really is no such thing as whiteness, but we kind of made that up. That’s not my original thought, but it’s true,” he continued.

>Popovich added, “Because you were born white, you have advantages that are systemically, culturally, psychologically there. And they have been built up and cemented for hundreds of years, but many people can’t look at it. It’s too difficult.”

Who wins in a smug off between her and bill maher?

my moneys on maher, can't top a smug kike i'd reckon

I wonder who could be...

Fuck it.

>only white people should feel uncomfortable

SO SORRY

He's a montenegrin. Basically lazy balkan jew

>White people need follow this Jews lead.
>White people dont exist as a group.
How do they continue to get away with this?

It is clear that their next step is to "deconstruct whiteness" to divide Eurodescendants everywhere and thus weaken and isolate them, very obvious when you see what Leftypol has been doing with their d/c shill threads with "are X white?" lately.

This

uh pop leads black people and makes millions a year doing it

>lazy
>montenegrin

Pick two.

His a second gen Serb Igor

spurs fan for life. hes been cucking for awhile now but this is too much.

More mental illbess from a liberal. Make me as uncomfortable as you can it chabges nothing. The true racists are prigressives who spout this crap to divide the nation and foment unrest so they can prifit and gain power. Every liberal should be rooted out tried for treason and summarily hung.

>People have to be made to feel uncomfortable, and especially white people because we’re comfortable. We still have no clue of what being born white means.”
this cuck shit has got to stop or we are headed for civil war, and maybe that's what we need

Hourly reminder that his boss is a literal Jew.

wheres this homo stay at what state?

so, this is what he can accomplish without feeding of Tim Duncan greatness

>At one point, Popovich considered a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.[7]

Texas, hes the greatest coach in nba history.

The fuck is NBA ? He got a gun ?

>there's no such thing as whiteness
>fuck white people lol
I wish self-hating scum like this Boomer faggot would just kill themselves and leave the rest of us alone.

Well this settles it. Serbians are officially NOT white.

Fuck, looks like I'm watching hockey this year.

I ain't listenin' to no honky devil.

could blacks stop committing so much crime? is that too much to ask? is it racist to ask?

CIA, check Wiki. He took a degree in Soviet studies. And then he underwent an Air Force intelligence course.
And then he decided to be a basketball coach.

Yes, it is. Their ideology explains black crimes as being our fault. Cf ISIS: terrorism is caused by criticizing terrorists.

Got to kiss up to his pet niggerball players to get them to play.

was this to keep out the paddys or what?

always funny when sportsball degenerates try to speak up about serious matters. I just looked him up. Didn't realize he's a hall of fame coach but he's still a degenerate in my book. I refuse to take somebody serious who's career consists of "strategising" the best way for negro manchildren to play make believe

>uncomfortable

why do they use this word so much?

>"white people need to do this!"
>"white people need to do that!"
>"white people are privileged!"

this is our fucking country, founded and built from the ground by us. we can do whatever the fuck we want and if you don't like it go live in a communist paradise aka North Korea.

seriously

i cut the electric Jew awhile ago and never felt better. don't have to listen to assholes like this.

I'm fairly well off financially now but it was not long ago that I was working my butt off at a dead end job, getting no calls back for interviews, and here we have these rich assholes telling me I need to be more "uncomfortable"

wtf is wrong with these idiots

That's pretty gross my man.

The kike who wrote this article is a writer for Dear White People

>we still have no clue of what being born white means.
>you have advantages that are systemically, culturally, psychologically there.

Imagine any creature on this earth realizing their advantages and deciding to actively dilute them in order to make life more "fair" for their competitors.
They would go extinct. They would cease to exist.

>Web dwelling spiders decide to stop spinning webs because flies can't spin webs. >Wolves decide to hunt alone because it's not fair to group up on one animal.
>Bears stop nurturing their cubs because not all animals have the privilege to raise their young.

Fuck off.

So a glorified nigger wrangler gets his pet monkeys to hop a little higher and this gives him the right to lecture us.

Hasn't anyone started an advertiser boycott yet?

>we don't know what being born white means

He's right. We have forgotten the White man's burden. It is our duty to civilise other races, even though they will never thank us for it and will struggle against it.

Americas is doing a very poor job at civilising your black population. You need to step your game up.

this

I love the argument of "if you disagree it's just because you don't understand it."
No. I disagree because it's horseshit.

Fuck this kike and the new kike mayor of san antonio. They want to bulldoze the alamo to make a new $25 an hour parking building for the spurs games. They pander to the hispanics because they buy $100 in beer a head at every game.

Greg popazit. Pock face faggot

Coolidge passed the 1924 immigration act which was basically the most based immigration law in our history.

Don't tell me what to do like I'm roped in with some group based only on the color of my skin.

I know. Almost as gross as denying your race to appease the establishment narrative.

He's right, being white in a white society gives you advantages.
This is a great strength, a consequence of centuries of hardship, tough men and painstaking labour.
We have it in us to repeat those sacrifices for greater gains in ways that Asians and Africans don't.

The left tries to sell whiteness as an unjust characteristic, absolute in their judgement that all whites must bear guilt for it.
At the same time mixed people have none of that, because they're bathing in coon blood. They're spared by the left, if not outright employed to do the left's bidding.

Whites do not have this advantage in foreign cultures.
Sure we have a reputation, but the Japanese loathe us for it, just like they do everyone who isn't Japanese, and you never hear about Sushi Privilege, do you.

Yes, we must look at our systematic, cultural and psychological advantages.
We must cherish them, protect them and where possible expand them, so that when our grandchildren's children get taught about national history they don't have to leave a blank spot.
Or worse still, whole books on the end of Western civilisation, written in Japanese.

>We don't know what it means
>there's no such thing
>but let me tell you how you benefit from it and should feel bad because shit you didn't do/can't control

Also, little litmus test. If your article was just merely rephrased to "Black people need to", you'd be called a racist.

You actually go watch monkeyball games live?

every..time

>[white advantages] ... have been built up and cemented for hundreds of years
A lot of work. A lot of sacrifice. Right!

you've got to be kidding me is this real?

>if you don't like it go live in a communist paradise aka North Korea
They plan to bring the communist paradise to us.

Popovich should give his job to a nigger if he feels so bad.

You could say we need to raise the Alarmo

>you’ll realize there really is no such thing as whiteness
>People have to be made to feel uncomfortable, and especially white people

heh

So we should feel sorry that we won the life lottery and were born the master race? That's what he means by psychology right? Higher IQ and all that. Did someone forget to tell him what 'master' means?

The only way this gets fixed is for white people to be allowed to not think of themselves as white people. It's exactly the opposite of what they're saying. There's no way to tell people "You are X. Never forget that you are X. Any time you have a social interaction, remember that you are X and consider the implications" and not end up with people wanting to defend and justify their identity as X.

People used to not think of themselves as white until this stuff started up. It's ridiculous. Say "I'm not racist" is considered more racist than saying "I'm racist" since if you say you're racist you're admitting to the crime they already demand that you're guilty of. Demanding that white people identify as white racists.

>white people are comfortable
>so they should make themselves uncomfortable
y tho
I thought comfort was one of the primary goals of civilization.

>popovich
I guarantee you that guy is yugoslav. He wouldn't even identify as "serb" or "croatian", but he'd say he's a yugoslav.
Yugoslavs are the fucking worst. The ass end of human existence.

This is correct, based on geographical maps he'd be a second gen serb or cro. But his mindset is yugo.

Poopoovich

>no such thing as whites
>white privilege exists

but op that guy isn't even fuckin white

>...white people were comfortable. No clue about whiteness
>no such thing as whiteness

Wut

Why does a Montenegro guy, when going to sleep, put at the the side of his bed two glasses, one full and one empty? Because he is too lazy to think in advance if he will be thirsty during the night.