Are the Jews superior...

Are the Jews superior? They have an average IQ a standard deviation above us and have far more achievements and inventions relative to us white people (considering our population sizes) it is either we're very stupid or they are very smart or this whole Jewish conspiracy theory is utter nonsense used as a psychological defense mechanism to stop us from realizing that white women have led to our decline (Hint: It is the latter.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ki8gMNPcqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I've seen this post before

Impossible

Both,they are smart and white man are stupid enough to be manipulated,namely liberals.

Friendly reminder to REPORT copy-pasted posts.

Global rule #10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Do we really deserve to exist then?

youtu.be/-ki8gMNPcqk

The girl in the picture is only 15-16

if i say yes, will you kill yourself ?

Yes it's true, Jews >>>>>>>> Goy trash

Oh bullshit.

No they don't. Israel as a national IQ of 98. Factor out the Arabs (dumb as a bag of rocks) even the Sephardi Jews (if you assume they're a low 85) you get no more than 105 for the Ashkenazi. But a better estimate of the Sephardi is 98 like the Spanish... that puts the Ashkenazi at 98 as well, like the average IQ of the Ukrainian region they are originally from.

The claims of a Jewish IQ of 115 is utter bullshit that only stupid people believe. It was cooked up to conn people into thinking that Jews got top spots in government, banking, wall street, Hollywood etc because they're smarter and not because of outright discrimination against white people.

WRONG not liberals white women are the true enemies. Right wing white men always talks about saving the white race and saving white women. They always worship the ground white women walk on. Why? What have white women done to save themselves? Nothing. There are outliers here and there, but they are just that. Outliers. The average white woman not only disagrees with the concept of "saving the white race" but outright supports the destruction of the white race. White heterosexual men to them are either an evil which needs to be destroyed or sissified and controlled to aid them in their Jewish master's quest to destroy white men. So why do you worship white women? Why do you think they're worth saving? Wanting to "save" white women is the same as a herd of sheep protesting the removal of a pack of wolves that has done nothing but feast on them. If western civilization is going to survive, white women need to be destroyed. They aren't just being "fooled by the Jews."
They were always the first to betray the side that seemed to be losing.
They have always wanted liberalization of the West.
They have always supported "equal rights" for nonwhites.
They have always supported mass immigration to the west.
They have always wanted higher taxes.
They have always wanted a bigger, more intrusive central government.
They have always been the enemy of the white man and everything he stands for.

fucking kike trashcan, sage him guys

Good tool. I wonder where she is looking

oтличнaя paбoтa

Still it hasn't been refuted, it doesn't make sense that a Low IQ group would be able to deceive a Significantly higher IQ group into literally killing themselves the only explanation that makes common sense is that
A: We're stupid
B: They're very intelligent
C: A and B
D: This whole conspiracy is just composed of antisemetic wild rumors.

I wouldn't trade my Judiasm for the world

Even if it was for a monster, 4-inch penis.

Once again I suppose

I agree they're far too stupid to ever actually do any damage against us.

Any moar pics like that one, OP? It's strangely arousing to see the skin contrasts.

is a parasite superiour to it's host?
a good question

Ughh it's David the kike again go away fag

> Still not an argument