Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes?

NEIN

>America is dying

da, horosho

We're even losing the English language as a common factor

Maybe the 2nd revolution will finally happen?
>Revolution every 20 years
..230+ years later.

Good, then it's time to stop the charade and break up the country.

I agree.

Wtf was the point of voting for Trump if the media is going to light his ass on fire everyday?

GOOD.

FUCKING NORMIES. THAT NIGGER NEXT TO YOU WOULD FUCK YOUR WIFE ON YOUR DEAD BODY WHILE THE PAJEET IN FRONT OF YOU WILL LIE TO YOUR BOSS ABOUT YOU. THEY FUCKING HATE YOU EVEN IF YOU TRULY LOVE THEM.

matt walsh and his christian clickbait shit can fuck off

I could get behind this

Lmao no, they're doubling down on le BASED BLACK MAN meme.

We just need to teach em not to be lazy savages!! Let em in and we'll work it all out.

>break up the country
No. We don't cede any land whatsoever. Niggers, spics, and jews get killed and something better is built over their bones.

the eternal (((chirstcuck)))

I cannot BELIEVE the amount of negro fatigue that has set in (in the past week or two)

I've heard the word "nigger" more times in the last week than I have in the last 40 years - and I live in New Orleans

It is glorious to behold

Wake up, white man

This is inevitable in a multiracial country.
Too many groups with different interests demanding different things.

>they're doubling down on le BASED BLACK MAN meme.
>1 year old tweet

It's not as if he's wrong you dumb kike.

Holy shit

Cuckservatives actually saying something that makes sense.

This is insane

We can only hope, user. We can only hope.

God damnit I'm sure all of us saw this long ago. Its time to push it further while demographics are on our side. Polarization gogogo!

He's 100% right and you have to be retarded or in denial not to see it at this point. The only thing holding the United States together is the threat of violence from the federal government. Of course the federal government is almost trying to remove the pretense that it is a legitimate ruling body by and for the people so who knows how that will go in the near future.

No because they will still fail to point our the ((((causes of the decline)))))) and be good little kike shills.

Cuntservatives like diversity for wage and salary theft. As long as the diversity does not come to their neibourhoods when they suddelnly go ape shit. And as long as they dont get "competition"

wowie it only took them 60 fucking years to realize this

this too

No. That's fine.

The problem is what the fuck is the point of voting for Trump if his own party is going to go back on everything they ever said and not let him do shit even though he clearly has a mandate to.

It goes to show the two party system is totally fucked and everything is run behind the scenes

I thought diversity was our strength

w-we're just not diverse enough yet

How well is that working out for you?

I LOVE these guys who say we "have no culture'. Tell him he has to work on Thanskgiving and watch him pitch a damn fit.

yes
this NFL drama is gamergate for the boomers

Yes, they realized voting for trump was a dumb idea.

Thanks trump
>kills professional sports
At least we have diabetes. Can we buy some non obama insurance? No. I make the best nothing burgers. We are burgers after all. Of nothing?

that's cool at least

I’ve got common principles and culture and am meaningfully united with the silent majority. Normies don’t obsess over the politics like the so-called alt-right does but you all would be surprised with how much they agree with you and just don’t talk about it as much. The majority of actual white people both men and women. Boomers are conflicted. They agree too but they can’t bring themselves to fully admit it with their actions for some reason.

Cucks and lefties among whites and SJWs are a massive minority that just appear to be larger than they are and loud on the Internet because the jewish-owned media promotes their positions (and were the ones who brainwashed them). And then there are minorities themselves and whites are still the majority.

The ethnic minorities live mostly in enclaves. Mexicans live near Mexico and most niggers live in the cotton belt. We got pockets of both, especially niggers, in most cities but outside the cities you don’t see them as much. When you do there is usually crime but even normies don’t relax around them. In white geographic America, the whites are a massive majority and most of them are with us even though they may not seem to be.

>"Weeeee! I'm a Boomer! We should be all lovey dovey peacenik hippie faggot potsmokers with Hepatitus C, shooting our children and grand-children up with xenoestrogens and Ritalin! And in the midst of our neo-Marxist carnage and unending debt spending, we should bring in UNLIMITED brown savages from parts unknown! They'll surely assimilate and share our common values! Because as we all know, every civilization in history has been 100% heterogeneous!! We're all one race, the human race! One love!"

>reduce nation into a post-apocalyptic hell hole lava pit prison
>"Uh oh, how did this happen? Surely it isn't from my generation's poor decision-making abilities. Oh well, I'm going to die soon anyway so it's not my problem. Later losers, I got mine! Yaaaay!"

This is gamergate for boomers
#NFLBurnNotice

Hello there fellow New Orleanian. Everyone is getting tired of them. With the statues to the protest, attacks on pretty much everything white, the irritation is really mounting. All those little nigger shines that were ignored before aren't anymore, and they're pissing people off.

i've never said nigger so much in the past couple of weeks. i think every single man in this country needs to watch jared taylor's recent video. every single man of every race needs to watch it.

>the beast awakens

Its as if you change the demography of a country you also change the culture of it. Who could have ever guest that....

>wowie! if we just tell those silly Mexicans aboit freedom, they'll become darn-tootin' WASPs they sure will

He's not wrong. I pretty automatically hate anyone from a lefty cuck state like California.

The exposure of the deep state for all to see and the effect that will have on our national thinking has already made Trump's election worth it.

It will expose the GOP as cucks who want to sell out whites for genocide

i feel we're re-uniting after a long winter

That's pretty far from racist as much as it is truth.

Fkin called this the minute i heard about the kneeling bullshit.

Blacks unintentionally showed that they care more about their race than about their nation.

If blacks care more about their race than their nation, then why should whites care more about their nation than their race?

Obama united America.

Trump is a divider.

There was never any unity.

No multiracial nation has ever been at peace with itself.

When normies start taking the redpill will bluepilling become the new meme?

You don't wake up till you can play connect the dots with the sentiment he just stated, and the fact that whites are fast becoming a minority.

>QUICK! better give some rich guy a tax cut!

I fucking hate conservatives so much.

The red pill really is more like a set of pieces. You have to fit them all together. That's why everyone who takes it can remember distinctly what it was like before and after they understood the truth.

Who?

saged

ALL Obuma's fault -- ALL of it -- He started this.

He must be so happy.

This

If it ain't white, it ain't right

american culture is letting jews brainwash their children and niggers raping their women while the cucked american nu-male cheers both of them on at the same time, when confronted the american nu-male will say "muh guns" (which he never uses to kill niggers or defend his country) and if he is really pressed the american nu-male while bring up sweden "heh am i rite guys?!?" thinking he really showed those europeans whats what feeling pretty good about himself, he then proceeds to go back online and shitpost about how anyone showing up to a rally that promotes white interests is a fed or a jew. the most important thing in the world to the cucked american nu-male is optics, this makes his genocide and failure to protect his own kin seem dignified and righteous

God > family > race/tradition > nation is the only way

We do have things in common fag, there will be two types of Americans. Black Americans, and non-black Americans.

he's a homosexual black muslim with a transexual wife. He hates straight people, he hates cis people, he hates white people and he hates christians. Of course he's happy.

>western civilization has no culture
it's the vanilla culture of the world that others build ontop of by skinning live dogs or joining militant gangs to avoid working

Diversity in ideas maybe, not skin color

Ah yes, everybody knows that America's race relations were almost perfectly harmonious during the Obama presidency and were the envy of the world.

This. Was. By. Design.

Both the Americas will be speaking the same language tho what's not to like

You thought wrong, diversity meant "carefully vetted Western European migrants" all along

Too true. It never works out

Good morning faggot.

Niggers are incapable of feeling.

>America is dying

Wow people are finally starting to understand this shit now???
Shits been dead for quiet some time now.

This is why civnats are the most pathetic bunch around. At least commies recognize the decay and that our sick society is inoperable. At this point I look at anyone wanting to accelerate as an ally.

Thanks Obama.

Why? What right do blacks and Mexicans have to this country?

White men built it, white men will keep it

No nation has ever been at peace with itself. Politics is war by other means.

Does this imply its up to us to carry the torch to teach those first strong men in the hard times? I like this meme because it speaks to male utility or a broader sense of purpose.

Sounds demoralizing. Who would say such a thing? Hmmm.

Wait, Rockwell was assassinated?

I'm going to go do some reading, I don't know enough about him

I take it to mean that white normies at least wouldn't stop us. They might make Facebook posts virtue signaling about how mean we are for deporting blacks but it wouldn't go past that.

>All these virtue signalling faggots trying to rile up people.

I went to a local octoberfest (don't ask why they held it in september), but I had so much fun with my date and people who I've met that day. We talked about food, polish music, personal hobbies, and it was amazing.

But when I look at these faggots online, your progressives, your alt-right, etc., these fucking larpers are trying to stir up shit because they want a cause to fight for; because reasons.

You know what I want to do? Be good at my job, start a family, maintain and make new friends, and just live a good life. Fuck all this social justice bullshit that these groups are trying to pull because of whatever badger in their head is telling them.

Fuck off with your low-T bullshit and leave me alone.

>I don't know enough about him

Start with this: youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Boomer Genocide when?

Thank you, user

Of course. He obviously wanted to divide our country. If you disagreed with his shitty as policy it was because he was a nigger instead of a shitty president. Of course he's happy, what he wanted was division and for the blacks to get more privileges in a country where they already have too many privileges as it stands now

cool blogpost. Sup Forums is satire.

That's old copypasta you stupid faggot. Lurk more.

Pretty much. We're moving from good times to hard times, might be a while before strong men start to rise up.

>blaming putin instead of the literal avalanche of anti-white bigotry the left has been spewing since the 60s
kek, what will you do with the muds come for you kike? What will you do when 'muricans are too defunct to defend Israel? Do you look forward to the day you destroy them and yourselves?

Why is there a circle in the middle of the swastika? Is it because hitler is gone?

Pound that old faggot with accusations of racism until he breaks. The only way to mold boomerfaggots into racial awareness is to show them cucking gets them NOTHING.

Not until they've fully unscrewed themselves from the Mormon Mafia.

this people

Boomers here are all stupid nigger loving cunts. Sooo, no.

Why do you think Democrats want more minority voters?

It's sad when someone from another country can see the problems in my own better than so many of those that live in it. It's about time Americans learned that the 2nd Amendment is for us to protect from both foreign and domestic attacks. Currently, there are foreigners coming illegally to my country and becoming a domestic threat. I really don't understand how people can't see it this way

>Accelerationism
>It's totally not the same as defeatism, goys

No one would get behind GIVING American soil to people that don't deserve it. If Mexicans and blacks think this country is shit then they can go back to their own countries. If they won't do that, they will shut up and live by our rules