JUST

JUST

>Ginyu never got his body back

Non canon. This on the other hand

Literally the same situation flipped, Gohan even died but was revived by the senzu bean before he passed fully.

Wonder if it was Toriyama's revenge

So what if it's non-canon? He punched him in the same spot in a similar way. Clearly payback

Is this poetry?

And people hated it because "its not Toriyama"

These same people will praise this. KEK

That looks so shit.

Why is seeing Gohanfags crying so much fun?
It's even better than looking at Vegetafasgs tears.

Mind, you, I don't even like Goku that much, but you guys really are a funny bunch.

Use the fucking catalog retard

>Why is seeing Gohanfags crying so much fun?
Because they're in love with a character that literally only existed twice in the series because of very specific extenuating circumstances. They're in love with Gohan at his best, when he's an irresponsible weak fool the rest of the time.

>Gohan at his best, when he's an irresponsible weak fool the rest of the time.

Gohan is easily the most responsible Sayian in the series.

>ONLY ONE DRAGON BALL RELATED THREAD ALLOWED AT A TIME! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The most responsible
>He's potentially the strongest saiyan alive by a long shot, but wastes his talent despite knowing the earth's constantly in apocalyptic trouble.
>This point is painfully driven home to him in the Buu Saga AND the RoF movie

And for what? So he can get a job being a scholar, despite the fact he doesn't need money at all. So basically he's putting his hobby before the safety of the universe.

Also, he got his pregnant wife shot because he was drunk. What a responsible motherfucker.

who are you quoting?

>despite the fact he doesn't need money at all
the show has always been unclear about that.

and chichi was the one who pushed gohan into being a scholar.

>>The most responsible
>>He's potentially the strongest saiyan alive by a long shot, but wastes his talent despite knowing the earth's constantly in apocalyptic trouble.

In a vacuum you'd have a point, but consider the peaks of Vegeta, Goku, and even Trunks' stupidity.

>the show has always been unclear about that.
Unclear how? His wife is filthy rich.

>and chichi was the one who pushed gohan into being a scholar.
So? He doesn't live at home anymore. And let's face it, he likes it. The problem is that he's putting his hobby before the safety of the earth and the universe.

Just pointing out that this exact post happens every time there is more than one Dragon Ball related thread, linking to one that was up first.

To be perfectly fair, it does take a tremendous amount of discipline and dedication to try to keep up with Goku and Vegeta's dickwaving.

Now let's be honest here, expecting anyone stronger than Frieza to show up should be nigh impossible, seeing that such creatures are almost nonexistent in the entire galaxy.

You generally do not expect those guys to show up really.
The question is, if you don't derive pleasure from dickwaving like Vegeta and Goku do, having the discipline to keep training yourself to your limit for decades at the off chance that some entity with ungodly power manages to sneak up on your primitive dirtball planet is something a normal person would not have.

As long as you are stronger than the Planet Trade Organisation, you should be fine if one of the few existences in the entire universe doesn't decide to come and fuck your planet to shit.

>Now let's be honest here, expecting anyone stronger than Frieza to show up should be nigh impossible, seeing that such creatures are almost nonexistent in the entire galaxy.
Considering his life until now he'd be an idiot to not see a pattern.

well he got a stronger one, watch super freezer arc

>Shitting on both GT and Gohanfags

Sasuga Toriyama.

Goku is just fine with Gohan being a scholar and not a fight junkie like he is.

And Goku himself would have been no match for Frieza if he hadn't met Beerus and Whis.

Fuck off crossboarders.

>Gohanfags love him

I doubt it.

>Gohan is finally happy because he is not being forced to do something he hates but instead he is living his childhood dream next to his wife and daughter
>Gohanfags: Fuck that I want him to fight even though he hates it

What was even the point of the Cell Games arc if the torch got passed right back to Goku, and Gohan now jobs to EVERYTHING?

>>Unclear how? His wife is filthy rich.

oops, forgot about that. I'm still thinking in terms of pre-buu saga.

Goku is alive after buu saga anyway. and that's also Uub

Say the guy trying to enforce generals on Sup Forums
Get a grip.

Not that great of a pattern all things considered.
His biggest fights were when he was a child. Then he grew up and Buu showed up.
Entire thing could also have been avoided if Kaioshin wasn't so incompetent.

After the Buu fight, Goku already nominated Uub as his successor, so he didn't have a pressing need to be stronger.

The thing is, since unlike Goku and Vegeta he had no obsession with getting stronger, without actually seeing the need to take immediate action, he'd rather focus on living his own life.

Even if I knew I had the potential to become strong enough to punch back a meteorite that might hit the city I live in one day, I'd still not sacrifice my entire life to just training and doing nothing else but.

Fucking this.

>And people hated it because "its not Toriyama"
Nobody hates fusion reborn you tard