Why do we tolerate this?

Crazy beebop infected with the Left goes nuts on a military veteran for having his service dog with him at a restaurant.

aol.com/article/news/2017/09/26/army-veteran-stunned-as-hes-berated-in-restaurant-over-service-dog-i-think-its-gross/23223895/

why doesn't anyone simply sucker punch liberals when they open their mouths?

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/ciara-miller/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i agree with the sheboon, military niggers and their "battle buddies" need to fuck off with their mutts from eating areas.

same

We can't allow everything everywhere all the time. Therapy dogs, cats, chickens, pot-bellies pigs, peacocks (etc.) do not belong in a restaurant.

On the other hand, it's possible that irate customer in the video is simply using the dog as an excuse to go off on someone. Is he in uniform? Maybe she hates cops and any uniform will do.

Tough to tell.

Fuck this guy. The vets have that dog so that they can unlearn the harsh life that we forsake. we bask in the pain of vets.
we eat food with the freedom we have in this country thanks to them.

they can do whatever the fuck they want a dog in a building well look the fuck out. don't see your ass over in shitsgunnagetrealastan taking bullets or sewing legs back on people in a FOB.

go eat a burger and let that hard as mother fucker get food with the one pal that makes it so he does not have to live that fucking trama of spoon feeding your ungrateful ass freedom and safety.

t. muzzie

Daily reminder anyone who dislikes dogs is a shitskin

holy hell it's AOL

I was going to archive but....its AOL I mean are we all from the future?

The law has literally been changed where service animals have to perform a task and are mainly dogs and in rare cases, small horses.
Emotional/Therapy animals have no public access rights.

She can flip out all she wants but the restaurant will get slapped with a huge lawsuit if they throw the vet out.

This a million times over

There should be a new law that makes chimping out illegal.

Don't know if this might be useful to anyone
everipedia.org/wiki/ciara-miller/

fucking kek , based doggo

kill her

pussies

stay in your basement bubbles, you coward autist fuck

I can't stand American's obsession with muh germs, antibiotics, hand sanitizer, smelly chemical sprays, etc. It disgusts me as a mental illness. The dog isn't going to fucking hurt you with germs you stupid bitch.

>why doesn't anyone simply sucker punch liberals when they open their mouths?

Because, as much as we'd love to, most of us are law abiding citizens and need to keep our people out of prison while we watch the minorities and leftists incarcerate themselves to make it easier to get rid of them in the long run.

sleep tight, pupper

Looks Somalian; surprised no one has pointed this out. Her man is absolutely muzzie; dogs are haram.

Eh. Vets I'm fine with. Those fat bitches with untrained little lap dogs that threaten to sue if you complain about the dog licking it's balls on a restaurant table oth...
It's mostly just the type of people who will abuse the system to force a poorly trained or untrained animal into places they should not be. When I was still in my apartment everyone started getting dogs under some stupid 'emotional need' logic. It resulted in dog shit and piss literally everywhere and tons of obviously unhappy pets because dogs weren't meant to live in shitty little one bedroom apartments and only be outside for 5 min a day. Most of those poor fucking creatures never even stepped on grass in their lives. The people upstairs from me just made their dog shit on the tiny patio. Then they'd sweep it off from nearly the top floor. Of course everyone who complained about getting showered in shit was just being assholes according to the dirtbags abusing their dumbass half pit. They were all half breed pit bulls. Whoever taught them about that emotional support animal shit should be shot.
By the time I left the dogs were constantly attacking each other on their once daily trip to shit up the parking lot.
I like dogs, I really do. I fucking hate lowlife dog owners though and tons of them insist on dragging their pet everywhere and abusing systems meant for well trained dogs and people with real needs

Dogs are fine; dog owners are self-entitled shitwits.

Just need to tweak the law to make taking out liberals ok. Then you can be law abiding while you stomp degenerates!

The nigs just keep on noggin

Why can't niggers annunciate properly?

She's all grossed out by the dog while walking around the city in flip flops that slide all over the place.

>Disgusting for animals to be in restaurants
kek sounds like the nigger needs to get the fuck out the restaurant herself then

>The TMZ interview

Why would they suddenly stop calling her nigger once the camera started rolling? And why would the husband be such a fuck if they were calling her a nigger?

>"I can't eat looking at a dog's butt," she said Wednesday
>Austin said his dog never had his face or rear end near her table and was, in fact, lying on the floor
The bitch was staring at the dogs ass, literally triggered herself with her own actions and sick mind KEK fucking nog can't even occupy her mind with more interesting things

She would have had a solid argument, if she didn't degrade into calling everybody a fucking whore and screeching at the top of her god damn lungs. I also doubt that vet's dog was a legitimized service dog. But he wins because niggers gon nig.

Triggering how shit like this never gets spread all over the news meanwhile if some white guy said nigger it would be on every MSM channel for weeks on end

the dog should not be allowed in the restraunt. no double standards. this guy should know that as a vet, and a real man wouldnt want any double standards for himself. fuck special snowflake status. secondly, the nigger is also incorrect. got a problem? guess what, its not your store. you didnt pay for it you didnt build it. its a private business and you have no right or authority to regulate rules there in any direction. you bring up your concern to mamagement politely and if they dont see it your way get a to go box leave and dont go back. if you think it may be illegal then you go to the proper authorities. we have health codes for a reason. t.12 prior servce.

/thread

Hmmm, I kind of want to enslave and muzzle her to use as a sex slave. Would this be considered wrong? I mean of course I would have her checked for disease first and everything.

There were 2 animals in that restaurant.

agreed. If that disgusting mutt isn't on a plate it needs to be outside.

not a liberal mind set you fuck. just a retarded person who doesn't understand the Importance of a service animal.

Stop trying to divide

Wrong Restaurant. U Must Go to NO NIGGER Restaurant.

>while walking around the city in flip flops that slide all over the place.

Yeah, I can understand how someone new to city living would make this mistake, but odds are she has lived there her whole life. Which is just what the fuck is wrong with you.

>implying you wouldn't side with her

25 skekels have been deposited into your ShareBlue account

If the dog is a service dog because of "emotional support" then yeah he needs to fuck off

the dog was calm as fuck it had just as much a right to be there as her niggerly ass

She needs a pms dog, but honestly I would agree not to have animals in a restaurant but that also includes her.

everyone knows black people hate and are terrified of dogs. and shes nuts too.

What about pitbulls? Literally the nigger of dogs.

Holy shit that sign is always in my captchas.

a nigger is filthier than that dog

Why are people unable to understand that if you're in a store, restaurant, office, etc, you're on private property?

yes it's been annoying me for a long time now

I just don't understand why blacks fly off the handle do frequently and so easily

Agreed.

Fucking faggots, our grandfathers and fathers lived through direct combat killing a man face to face yet these guys getting 'blown up' or 500 meter combat and they need doggies.

Pretty pussy.

look into the eyes of the nigger

time for these monkeys to go back to Africa

this is what 8 years of obama did for us

Considering the dog is better trained then the nigger, I side with the dog.

I don't know why we allow niggers in restaurants. I'd sit and eat among 500 drooling farting dogs before I'd sit near a nigger while I eat. They don't know how to behave in public, they're rude to waitstaff, they don't tip, and they constantly try to scheme the manager into giving them free meals. Plus they're more disgusting than dogs.

I don't know why we tolerate their freakouts. I guess we've just learned it's best to let them have their nigger moments without being dragged down into their emotional bullshit. But man do niggers do everything in their power to sabotage the dignity of everyone around them. They see white people being dignified and happy, and they feel compelled to drag them down to their level.

We legitimately should have the right to beat them without fear of prosecution. If not beat them, maybe we should all be issued tasers or ape-spray to stop them in their tracks when they mistake us for another one of their kind.

But dogs trigger muslims. More people should bring dogs everywhere with them.

I never thought I would hear a leaf say this, holy shit

muhh buhh i need to take bella everywhere with me because if someone drops a plate i'll start blasting

PTSmeme + veteran = entitlement

It's literally in their genes but you won't hear a single fucking western (((scientist))) admit it publicly.

She should be wearing shoes and the dog should not be in the restaurant.
The only people who should get service dogs are fully blind people. Period—full stop, end of story. All other "service dogs" are owned by trouble causers that intentionally try to cause a seen and REEEE if they cannot get their doggo inside a random place. These people collect disability checks and have nothing else to live for other than to cause a commotion with their "service dog" and post it to their Facebook support groups.

If she was white and didn't screech at people, she would have been in the right and everyone would have agreed to find a solution that suites everyone. Hell, she might have even been able to push legal ramifications and legislation regarding service animals could have been potentially reworked.

BUT niggers gonna nig so we get another nog chimping out on vertical video.

>a seen
scene

T H I S
H
I
S

>The only people who should get service dogs are fully blind people.

Nah, they don't need them any more than this vet does.

Does that mean Michael Vick was /ournig/ for killing off tons of pitbulls dog fighting?

[spoiler] jk nigs just gonna nig [/spoiler]

this