Waco Massacre

Who was wrong Pol? They're making a new miniseries about it. Just want to remind you before you post:

>US citizens were killed by thier own government on their own land. Innocent citizens.
>no automatic weapons were found
>no proof Davidsons were pedophiles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EqZ4-enx8
cato.org/publications/commentary/fanning-flames-waco
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=TYSJJCwkY0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Janet Reno and Clinton were wrong.
They pumped that compound full of gas, and it caught fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EqZ4-enx8

Alex Hicks had it right.

What about the FBI and ATF, who used aggressive techniques such as blaring lights and sounds 24/7?

>different voices
>fat cheeks vs skinny cheeks
>different colored eyes
>bill hicks would be 56 years old if still alive
>alex jones is 43

the list goes on and on

Close, uncanny, but the ears don't match.

Holy shit, Bill Hicks never got anything wrong, but it's shit like this that makes me wonder (((they))) killed him.

David Koresh lied to the ATF about there being no more children in the building

David lied about his promise to let more people out

David set his own place on fire and killed himself and his followers, including children

Youre a really stupid person if you think of him as some hero or martyr

>What about the FBI and ATF
Yes, of course the FBI and ATF too.
Thing is...who sent the FBI and ATF?

He had cancer/was sick around this time.

>>no proof Davidsons were pedophiles

the CIA had the photos, Mossad sold Koresh to the CIA after he turned up in Israel thinking he was Jesus, CIA figured he'd be a good pedo famer

please remember what team sent the feds in to kill them and that the only federal officers to die were all former Clinton bodyguards

you forgot the part where they burned children to death on April 19th, an occult holiday where human sacrifice by fire to the beast is required

Considering Netflix's (((documentary))) of Ruby Ridge stating that Randy Weaver was a white supremacst IN THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION I'm guessing (((they))) are going to tell you those religious radicals were wrong

t. Bill Clinton

So if you make promises to a guy who holds a gun to your head and he is going to shoot you anywayx do promises really matter?

The question is not whether or not he was ahl hero, the question is who was in the wrong. Are you suggesting, unironically, that the US government was in the right here?

>muh waco
>muh ruby ridge

Live by the sword die by the sword senpai

>used aggressive techniques such as blaring lights and sounds 24/7?

don't forget how they buried the men they killed in the front yard and drove a tank over the grave over and over

don't forget which senator applauded these actions

Chuck Schumer

>David set his own place on fire
we have video of the fire coming into the building from the outside

except the government didn't die, they killed people who wanted to be left alone

fuck off janet reno we all know your stupid ass fucked up

Your point is not lost to me, it's just that having served in the military, if I were given an unlawful order I would not have followed it. I hold the FBI and ATF as accountable as Reno and Clinton.

Where are these photos?

Proof?

Atf shot an innocent kid on top of a silo from a helicopter before the seige happened. They lied about this fact several times until they later admitted it

>DUDE THIS CRAZY CULT LEADER WOULD NEVER LIE! WHO EVER HEARD OF A CULT COMMITTING MASS SUICIDE?!

user, I know you think you are "smart" but youre being really REALLY retarded

no you dont. Youre a dummy who doesnt know how fire or science works. You also conviently ignore the fact that you can hear Korsesh telling his followers to set the place on fire

>massacre

OP, I know you're a retarded faggot. You can take steps to lessen this burden on everyone else by googling this word, understanding it's definition, and then reflecting upon on how you missused it here, and by doing so, made everyone who encountered your post a little bit dumber.

sage

Why does Jew York hate America so much that they elect this greasy kike bastard four times?

No shit, if you go to the Jewtube trailer for the miniseries, there are a ton of comments asking how (((they))) are going to make the government look good and the Davidson's look like monsters.

Right lol

Whether he is a cult leader or not does not matter. The feds should have never been there in the first place.

>Atf shot an innocent kid on top of a silo from a helicopter before the seige happened.

no they didnt. The compound found out about the raid because some reporter unkowingly asked one of the followers for directions to the place because a big raid was about to happen, so they all went and held up inside. Thats why it was a big standoff in the first place. Try actually studying this case user

Waco is the ultimate red pill if you read up on what really happened. Federal agents burned innocent women and children to death because they wouldn't submit to the Leviathan state. Our masters are not benevolent.

>Whether he is a cult leader or not does not matter

yes it does you retard. Thats the entire point of the entire ordeal. Again, why are you so deluded that you think a cult committing mass suicide isnt true?

The actual event is literally fucking titled The Waco Massacre you stupid, smug, redditor piece of shit.

Wtf does that have to do with OP's post anyways? Hope your mother dies in a fire and you kill yourself as a consequence, you dumb fuck.

You're brainwashed here user. Try putting 10 foot tall walls around your property in hopes of being left alone, or go live in the middle of nowhere to be left alone, telling any unwelcomed intruders to fuck off and see what happens.

Both sides were wrong. The Branch Davidians had zero intent to surrender, and basically considered they were going to die. The govt. pressed too much.

However, in the Ruby Ridge incident, the govt. was MAJORLY wrong.

no, youre just a stupid person who watched a youtube conspiracy theory video and have read dick about the case

How is remaining peacefully on your own land "living by the sword"?

I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me. Got a source?

Waco was kekworthy!

Koreshian false prophet followers die and Janet Reno got fucked with hard. Pure fucking lulz!

This also doesn't surprise me, considering they said thw reason for all this was because they heard automatic gunfire, even though no automatic weapons were found.

>have read dick about the case
Try reading this, you retarded shill
cato.org/publications/commentary/fanning-flames-waco

>firing guns at federal agents
>peaceful

Seriously, why is it that every "expert" who is "redpilled" about Waco knows literally nothing about it at all?

You sound like someone who hasn't checked your own cult-mentality. As social creatures, all humans participate (at least to some extent) in cult behavior. Not always a bad thing, but left unchecked and viewing yourself as "unable to fall into that" is a recipe for disaster.

>crazy cults

First Amendment user. If goat fucking, self detonating muslims can have mosques in this country, which they've had before Waco, then me and my buddies can go start a cult and worship aluminum cups.

Thw government committed a crime user, why is THAT so surprising?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY

It was by all accounts a massacre. A state sponsored organization killed fellow citizens on US soil.

>You sound like someone who hasn't checked your own cult-mentality.

>maybe youre in the cult MAANN!

user, calm down and stop being an emotional retard.

>First Amendment user

fucking kids and committing other illegal activities isnt part of the first amendment user. No one gives a shit about him for believing he was jesus.

Feds fired first at Ruby ridge

Feds fired first at a illegal raid on waco

Exactly.

except it was the cult that set their own compound on fire user.

>THERES NO WAY A CULT WOULD COMMITTEE MASS SUICIDE AT ALL!

Do you even realize what you are saying

They weren't firing at anyone until they came under fire, dumbass.

No user, they wanted the automatic weapons, which were NOT there, they NEVER fucking were, and it turned into a pissing match when one side said "open the gates" and the other side said "fuck off".

Didn't The Davidians light the fire themselves? The gov acted disgracefully mind you, but they locked themselves up and started the fire which killed everyone inside.

literally false on both cases. You would know this if you spent even a little bit of time actually reading about those cases

Alex Jones looks 56, not 43.

Agreed. At the same time, if you have committed no crime and law enforcement wants onto your land, you have a right to tell them to fuck off.

I work in a jail, and there is an inmate whose girlfriend just won $150k from the county because a deputy didn't understand that concept. That deputy no longer works for the county.

wtf. no. the gas they pumped in was ignited by a fucking tear gas canister

There are documentaries outside of Youtube that call this incident a massacre and say the government was in the wrong.

Exactly right. Americans have a right to resist illegal action by law enforcement.

>Literally willing to burn yourself to death instead of letting the police take a quick look around

They deserved it. Only the guilty refuse investigation.

This man gets it.

>they wanted the automatic weapons, which were NOT there, they NEVER fucking were

user, they fired on the ATF agents. What did they fire on them with? Fucking dumbass, do you even realize what you are saying? Again, cults committe mass suicide, how did this never factor into your conspiracy theory?

accept the tear gas cannisters were fired in there 4 fucking hours before the fire even started.

Why anyone hasn't shot this cunt suprises me.

reminder that Fedgov shot pyrotechnic grenades into the compound and then lied about it for years. But that totally didn't have anything to do with the fire.

the federal government doesnt like people forming isolated communities that self govern

waco was about stomping a small group before it could grow. they feared the compound would be expanded and that they would basically go off the grid and lure more people in that wanted to escape the rat race

jones town is no different. american expatriots formed a communist community and allegedly drink poisoned coolaide when the american government shows up then gets mad and goes to the airport to fire on the plane? why not do that first then drink the coolaid. if every one is going to commit suicide why didnt the guards drink the coolaide?

Because they were defending themselves after being shot at

>muuuh democracy
>some rednecks insult our paper-pushers!!!!
>murder the children.

Think about this the next time you faggots try to purge communists from the military cuz they triggered your feelings with their free speech.

>>no proof Davidsons were pedophiles
every religious cult is centered around fucking children

"oh i'm sure they were the exception user"

>Several of the surviving Branch Davidians insist that they did not start the fire, a panel of arson investigators concluded that the Davidians were responsible for igniting it, simultaneously, in at least three different areas of the compound. Unless they were deliberatley set, the probability of the three fires starting almost simultaneously was highly unlikely, according to fire experts. Furthermore, the videotapes show the use of accelerants that strongly increased the spread of the fire. Although one Branch Davidian stated that a FBI tank had tipped over a lantern, videotapes show that the tank had struck the building a minute and a half before the fire began. Also some of the surviving Davidians' clothing showed evidence of lighter fluid and other accelerants. In addition, FBI listening devices seemed to establish that the Davidians were overheard making statements such as, "Spread the fuel," some six hours before the fires began. (Joint Hearing of the Crime Subcommittee July 1995.)

Are you suggesting that federal agents are ALWAYS right, and even when they unlawfully threaten your life they can't be legally shot? If so, show me the legal precedent?

He JUST said that they had no weapons user. The very weapons the ATF were going there for in the first place. Again, do you even realize what you are saying?

They were fired multiple times throughout the day.

Are you suggesting a dooms day cult wouldnt comit mass suicide user? Are you just going to ignore the fact that you got caught in your own bullshit lie here?

Because they had no idea what they were doing and thought they were under attack. Reminder Koresh had literally invited ATF inspect the Branch Davidians' weapons and paperwork, they could have gone in with Koresh's consent at anytime.

But they refused to speak with anyone or explain anything, ignored the local sheriff's advice, and decided to put on a show.

>zero proof kids were being fucked.

What other illegal activities? Owning automatic weapons without the license? They never found those weapons user.

>Atf shot an innocent kid on top of a silo from a helicopter before the seige happened. They lied about this fact several times until they later admitted it

this was the same coked up "hostage negotiation group" that killed a baby and his mother in his mother's arms at ruby ridge.

this all was applauded by the leftist media who loved reporting to the people that it was okay to massacre these people, because they were a Christian cult, and they had an arsenal of guns.

(Even though court found all those guns to be legal)

I head a lot of people dismiss burning those people, and kids, to death "because they were a Christian cult". fucks.

They didn't have Automatic weapons. The ATF had a search warrant because of "sounds of automatic gunfire"

>But they refused to speak with anyone or explain anything, ignored the local sheriff's advice, and decided to put on a show.

this. that bulldyke reno and hillary wanted to show the "little people" who was in charge.

There is video, and agents, who suggest the fire was "accidentally" set by the ATF/FBI upon forced entry.

For fucks sake user, is the government ALWAYS right? Have they NEVER committed an illegal heinous act? I can think of fucking several.

weak as fuck

America is the Great Satan

He said they had no ILLEGAL AUTOMATIC weapons, which they didn't, you fool. They search warrant was issued to search for automatic weapons, machine guns they were allegedly manufacturing by altering M15s in violation of the the Hughes Amendment. None were found in the compound because, guess what, none were there in the first place. All they had were weapons they were legally entitled to possess, and AGAIN, which they had repeatedly offered to allow the ATF to inspect!

You seem to be the ignorant one here.

>I head a lot of people dismiss burning those people, and kids, to death "because they were a Christian cult". fucks.

As I recall, the "christian cult" and allegations of child abuse/molestation really came to the forefront when the actions by the government were called into question, a sort of "they were terrible, so obviously didn't deserve any rights" sort of mentality that was pushed.

They spread the accelrant, but that was lit by the FBI tank that broke into the wall.

My man.

Genuinely wicked. I'm glad I'm a Christian, it's a comfort to me knowing that everyone will be called upon to explain himself sooner or later.

>justifies deaths of US citizens for not allowing the government to have an unlawful search and seizure of your property.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYSJJCwkY0A

>what did they fire on them with

Not automatic weapons. If you're so knowledgeable of the case you'd know they never found them there you goddamn lying fuck.

I'll bet he believes Iraq had tons of nuclear weapon material lying around, too.

Show me proof that every cult focuses on children.

If you spread fuel, you are preparing for fire. That does not mean YOU intend to set the fire.

>fucking kids and committing other illegal activities

First of all there is no evidence of any illegal activity there, but even if they were having kid orgies day and night that is NOT a matter of federal jurisdiction.

They did, however, invent an imaginary meth lab to help trick the judge into granting a warrant

>what lie user. WHERE did I lie?

No user, it IS likely for a doomsday cult to kill themselves. WHY is it so hard for you to say that the government, or any government in history for that matter, has not killed it's own citizens illegally?

Both are likely. I suspect you don't want to admit it because it might conflict with some of your beliefs.

This is why user, this country must splinter.