This country is finished

This country is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
articles.sun-sentinel.com/1990-01-03/news/9001170365_1_auschwitz-holocaust-victims-bauer
jewishjournal.com/news/nation/214283/remember-11-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTTA LOVE MY GOYDOLLARS GOING TOWARDS HOLOHOAX MEMORIAL SITES

Guten nacht, Canada.

we must uncuck this nation we must get the natives on board and make them hate globalism

Seems pretty based to make a monument honoring the achievement of the holocaust.

The saddest and scariest thing is the fact that none of you try to point out or at least respond in disbelief at this post's anti-semitism. One would think that it is all just edgy memes but one glance and the replies and you lot are actually serious about it.

Jewish presence in the financial world is a sad coincidence that still incites medieval hatred in the minds of deranged people. Replace Jews with Germans and people will be up and about how narrow minded people can be for thinking that the Germans are behind every single problem you face.

>countless canadians die fighting nazis because of the holocaust
>we have to bear a monument of shame in our capital about the holocaust anyway
interesting there is no armenian genocide monument, really forces one to contemplate

There was zero news about this. Also,
>no NDP comments
Oy vey

in CANADA? LOL WTF

Shut up Randy.

>proud of all involved in making it a reality
Does that mean he supported the nazis?

Why are there 3 midgets between those two people leaf?

>claim 11million people systematically murdered
>only honor *6million

Worry about your own country, leaf. You fags incessantly bitch about American politics while you elect Trudeau and let him JUST your whole country

Do they use these as money laundering centers or some means to redistribute wealth across their organizations?

They pump these things out like McDonald's joints in every city, state, and country.

Show Geo flag or get out

They now have you under their spell.

meh, it looks like it's just a slab of concrete. I can't understand what would necessitate such a thing in Canada of all places though.

There's about 20 holocaust museums in the US. APOLOGIZE TO THE JEWS AMERICANS

Correction, there are 60 holocaust museums in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

>proud of the national holocaust monument and all those involved in making it a reality

that sounds pretty good desu

Maple goy

Jew detected. Argumentation pathologizes mental illness or deficiency in opponent.
This is typical jewish rhetoric.

>edgy memes
>you lot
>deranged
nah that's bait

>year 3000
>"and we are proud to announce the very first holocaust memorial on Kepler 452-b"

Yeah what happens to that "new finding" of 11 million Jews? Or were they including Poles, Gays etc that were also "holocausted"?

Nigger the post is about our country. Not everything is about burgerland.

Yahuda Bauer, colleague of Simon Weisenthal admitted that the 5 million was a fabrication, to illicit sympathy in gentiles.

articles.sun-sentinel.com/1990-01-03/news/9001170365_1_auschwitz-holocaust-victims-bauer

You will be gassed for what you've done to white people's homelands and if you aren't the savages you imported will rend you limb from limb.

>Jewish presence in the financial world is a sad coincidence

Nothing coincidental about it at all. Usury was considered a sin in Christianity, so that meant that only Jews were allowed to loan money with interest (and it didn't hurt that they were barred from most other professions).

So if you're wondering why they now have a foothold on the financial world, look no further than the anti-semitism that you all cherish so much.

jewish victory mosques

Every single building should be a holocaust museum.

I believe the Holocaust happened, but the Holocaust has definitely turned into a religion. Norman Finkelstein and Gilad Atzmon are right about the Holocaust Industry/Religion

More Yahuda Bauer
jewishjournal.com/news/nation/214283/remember-11-million/

Harper is the biggest kike shill I've ever seen. Glad he got the boot.

I live about 15 mins away from here. Always covered up so I don't know what it looks like. It is right across form the war museum. My problem is its about 1/3 the size of the museum.

Why is it written in French and English? I thought they only did that in Quebec

His own words

The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims — 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’ ” Bauer recalled. “He said, ‘Sometimes, you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’ ”

Sup Ottawanon?

jew funded lies inspire a monument to the lie. not sure how canada will deal with repeatedly having to increase the number killed in concentration camps as decades pass

Ah yes, the most important and pressing issue of the moment, the jewish Holocaust.

>I believe the Holocaust happened

It didn't.

I was proud to be a Canadian when I was a kid. But then I grew up :(

Yep. Walk by this place quite often. Looks nice and bleak from what i have seen.

Love your country, but you can hate your government. Im fiercely patriotic but my fuck I wish it was Justin in that avalanche instead of his brother

Someone needs to explain why the jewcaust is the only genocide any fucking one pays attention too because I really don't get it. Jews aren't the only ones who've suffered in the history of the world

"The ends justify the means"
Machiavelli summing up the totality of Jewish thought and action.

Me too bro. Shitty cause the war museum is bomb as fuck. And this (((memorial))) will fuck with the plans for the Sens new rink at Labreton

i literally have zero patriotism left for this country. its fucked, top to bottom.

6 million DEAD, the single greatest loss of life EVER. so great infact that millions of people who didnt even exist were liquidated by the nazis

That is how I interpreted it.

I question scale and scope. Minus the reasons the Jews and others were in there. The fact is people where put in camps.

Why the fuck does Canada have a Holocaust Monument? What major role did Canada play in the Holocaust? I don't mean WWII, I mean the Holocaust specifically.

Good goys get the bullet too.

We turned away boatloads of jews lol

you're larping as a commie so you aren't any better.

The Holocaust should be memorialized. German ubermenschen see through a defunct moral code and perform the hard, terrible work necessary that the world may be ennobled again.

I agree.. Just like the narrative around the holocaust. This is to large in scale in scope. Larger than every other memorial or monument I can think of in the Capital.

I don't know why anyone but the most autistic Stormfags denies the killing of Jews. Most Nazis say to read David Irving as a reliable historian who isn't part of the narrative, but Irving never denied the Holocaust happened, he just denies some of the popular narrative such as the Auschwitz story. He himself says that due to Operation Reinhardt, millions of Jews were processed and eliminated by the SS in other camps which were destroyed and hidden later on. He may not believe in the 6 gorillion total, but his accounting isn't all clean and happy either. There's a legitimate question about how much Hitler knew about the whole deal, but at the end of the day, he's the Fuhrer, if whole departments under him were engaging in murder, he's responsible, for being a shit administrator if nothing else.

And if none of it happened, then why even like Hitler in the first place?

work camps, they died when the allies bombed the living shit out of german infrastructure and domestic supplies rendering it impossible to feed everyone

i wonder what would have happened in japanese internment camps if the USA suddenly lacked the means to feed them?

On behalf of all Americans, we'd like to thank you for taking our refugees and illegals. We honor you for your big heart and your willingness to so freely spread your butt cheeks. Thank you, leafs.

Its definitely large but not as prominent as the war memorial, thank fuck. If they fuck with that I will lose it.

our pm at the time also admired hitler

>commie flag

commies deserve genocide user ... more so than any other ideology.

I'm jewish and I know this.

How long before the muslims to take over Canada and destroy that monument?

When are they ever going to get over this fucking holocaust thing?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Never. White people must pay for a lie forever. Or until we all say no

Bolsheviks killed 20 million.
Mao killed 45-60 million.
6 million kikes is nothing by comparison.

kek

Census data shows a total loss of 300k jews between 1939 and 1945.

WHY DO THESE CANADIAN FAGGOTS EVEN HAVE A HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL

YOU STUPID FAGGOTS DIDN'T EVEN DO THE HOLOCAUST
THAT WAS US

Canadians were in the war long before the extent of the holocaust was known, you dumbass fucking faggot

We have them too. I think it's high time every citizen be required to build a Holocaust museum in their homes and every morning be required to have a moment of silence for the ∞,∞∞∞,∞∞∞ Jews who died. Lest we never go a day without rememberence.

6 million out of 8 in the whole of Europe, pretty efficient one must say. But why did Hitler starve jews if the point was to keep them as slaves for his labor camps? Or were they death camps, in which case it kinda seems like it would have made a lot more sense to just shoot them on sight instead of sending them through an elaborate train system.

What do you think about the idea of a pro-holocaust museum? Still bad?

Canadians nostalgic for a war where the British treated them as auxillary cannon fodder, and British themselves lost basically every single battle until big Uncle Sam had to take his belt off

The Holocaust hoax was driven by Simon Weisenthal, and the bloating of numbers started in the 70's. Camps identified as "death camps" were never audited by the Red Cross inspection teams. Eyewitness accounts were taken as fact, without scrutiny in the Nuremberg Trials. The "survivors" could have said Nazis were working with ayy lmao's and the testimony would have been entered into evidence.

At least this time you posted it in a thread where it actually makes sense.

Good job, bot.

What is tangential thought process for 200, alex.

Ritalin wearing off?

Amazing that the Nazi's, known for cruel efficiency, designed a Rube Goldberg system of exterminating jews, when thirst would have done it in 6 days.

Didn't Irving say that the shootings at least are undeniable (which are usually tabulated at 1+ million I believe), that's there is thorough German documentation and eyewitness testimony to it? If that is admitted, then the issue of gassing becomes a matter of details, and questioning the Holocaust as a whole is rendered a lavish conspiracy theory. That's how I've come to view it, anyhow.

How the fuck is any of this bullshit relevant to the fact that Canadians fought the Nazis because they were enemies?

Are you literally so insecure in your beliefs you have to force them into every conversation you absolute fucking retard

>before the extent of the holocaust was known, you dumbass fucking faggot
Because you eat jewish shit like candy. You're either a slave goy, or a kike.

>Canadians fought the Nazis because they were enemies
Canadians fought because the (((Crown)))fought, you have never had an independent war

>some kike who doesn't realize his ancestors have been kicked out of civilizations more then once....for the same things.

The powerful jews literally use the mudblood jews as fodder and a blood shield.

That's why all of the powerful jews survived the 'holocaust'

>2017
>still building monuments to the ZOG overlords

Pic related

So convert to Islam, kill all the Jews you want and fuck your under age boipussy as you wait for a public apology for Islamophobia.

Doing the queen's bidding

fuckin top kek

>proud of the holocaust
>all those involved
>making it a reality
>never forget
KEK

Harper announced there would be a Holocaust museum at the same time he was announcing a memorial to victims of Communism.

One of those memorials got completed the other didn't!

In any case, either should be in Canada this shit has nothing to do with us. NOTHING. We should be funding things that are relevant to Canadian history not Jewish ball licking.

wtf, the holohoax did not even happen here? Are we going to build memorials for the Hiroshima victims? and pearl harbor, etc?

>And if none of it happened, then why even like Hitler in the first place?
Exactly. If he didn't kill six million Jews then why is he such a fucking hero?

In CANADA. The "holocaust" (allegedly) happened in POLAND. Somehow people still doubt Jewish control of everything.

Sorry pal.

>The powerful jews literally use the mudblood jews as fodder and a blood shield.
>That's why all of the powerful jews survived the 'holocaust'
Hmm. Really makes Jew think.

The Holocaust was the Globalist Jews allied with the Finance Jews against the Nationalist Jews.

The Globalist Jews won a pyrrhic victory with six million casualties. The Nationalist Jews successfully established Israel. Finance Jews got their shekels.

We must do our Jewish Masters' bidding, or suffer the consequences. Forget the Incarnation of Christ, the Holocaust is now the signal event is human history, after which the world begins anew, with a new meaning and purpose. Accept it, or become Evil.