Race war for mutts

Unfortunately, I am 12.5% Arab. My grandfather's parents immigrated to the US from Lebanon in the 1920's. By Sup Forums standards, I am essentially a nigger, despite my white identity.

So, I beg the question, whose side do I fight on in the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3ofyRrW4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>despite my white identity

Thanks for the laughs sand nigger

You fight for your own, embrace darwinism. If you have to ask if you are white, you are not white.

Fight white. What world do you want your children to grow up in?

You'll make a fine suicide bomber for the white cause.

earn your whiteness brother

it's just another
>am I white?
>please accept me!!!
thread

go away

Go back to sandland and fight in one of their many wars.

Ever since my daughter was born, I've shilled as hard as possible for white interests, for this very reason. She's blonde hair blue eyed.

I don't even have shitskin blood (east Asian-European) and I'm still not white.

We should help the Aryans and hope for honorary aryan statatus.
Maybe we can rule the Southern Hemisphere after the whites establish themselves in etnokingdoms on the north.

That was the plan with japan, no reason why it won't be true for you.

I think the ethnostate meme is exactly that, a meme. The majority of US whites are terrified to even fight for their own interests, let alone kick out all of the nonwhites.

Check'em all

Maybe if the emperor attacked Russia instead of the US.

Know this: ruskies and burgers doomed us all.

>12.5 Lebanese
>Not white
Are you retarded, user?

Autistic, maybe.

You are not White and no one who is able to claim Whiteness with a gun in their hands in Europe will ever consider you one
This.
You are not ENTITLED to move to Germanic Europe, if you are not 100% Northwestern European. Nothing to discuss
None of anything similar to that never ever will be close to being an European. They can't be White and never will be White. Even thier progeny in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""" won't ever be White. Quarter Persian, 1/16 Jew, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro, 1/2048 North African; doesn't matter. Bloodline of Ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of High Racial Treason.

Call me D&C and prove once again, that y'all are nothing but a "Mongrel Tolerance Movement"

It's funny, because I probably have less Arab blood than the average Italian.

>Unfortunately, I am
>self hate

Fucking disgusting.

lebs are alright desu, no one would even know you're part Arab unless you told them

Meh, I have darker features, despite having fair skin. I get called Italian, or eastern European often.

Not a nigger, but not quite white. With a permit, you may marry and have a child who would be 7/8th white, which is white and a citizen.

Actually, my mistake, you dont even need a permit, just go ahead and have your white kid. Were not evil, we just want to protect our race.

>I get called Italian
close enough for burgerland

Honorary Maronite here.

Shut the fuck up baitfaggot Lebanese are white. Go home.

Kek

Time to go to sleep I guess. 12.5% is exactly 7/8ths isnt it? Trick question?

Already did. My daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes.

That was for the Silver "German" Jews only and not other non-European shit. Again, Hitler lost and should have listened to Alfred Full Germanic purity Rosenberg.

Anyways, even if mongrel "White movement" like that succeeds (it won't), don't get surprised that the European ethnic states will treat you like Latin America (aka visa denied)

Go back to your favella cuck. You are worthless.

Im tired, stop fucking with my head. Youre white.

This is just a Jewish shill and barely warrants a response. We will have a lebensborn, and all this muttposting is by hapas and the same people posting nigger dicks promoting white genocide.

Not a trick question. The only nonwhite member of my family is my mom's dad, who is half southern European, half arab. His parents were both from Lebanon.

JIDF is everywhere, goys!!

whatever side you choose to fight on, you're fighting for the elites. they've been racebaiting in the mainstream media for a reason, they want this. you are fucking pawns. disgusting submissive faggots. sickening. edgy contrarian teen fucks dancing on the strings of the puppetmasters. brainwashed fools. fucking racewar give me a break, fucking retarded.

Lebs aren't terrible, you're fine man. Join us whites.

Ah, yes, people who care about the racial purity are the Jews. Nevermind Anders Breivik or any other racewar-ready types having exactly the same views like me

The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.

People with DNA like Richard spencer is THE White genocide
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

Mongrel genetics breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>if you fight for your interests, they win

I used to think this, until the anti white sentiment really ramped up. What do you do when you're being lynched in the face? Blame George Soros? I get that it's divide and conquer, but whites are actively bring discriminated against on a large scale.

>Lebanese
Oh quit worrying your fine. Lebanese Christians are probably the whitest group in the ME. most of them are Greek/pre-Islamic Levantine descended rather than Arab. I'm a quarter Greek so we're probably pretty similar ethnically.

Kek, meant to say "punched"

Why would anyone want to be accepted by the people of modern day Europe? They have no fight in them. They're faggots. They bend over, time, and time again.

Is this truly Richard Spencers composition? How is it possible to be this mixed?

It's his - he even posted it on twitter. His wife is literally a Gerogian shitskin. Richard spencer would be the enemy, even had he been pure for
A- he supports racemixing
B- is a racemixer himself
C- shills for mixing all European ethnicities and subracial groups into one
>How is it possible
Dixieland slave-ownership not even once.
Isn't your whole existence is an example of European genetic death?

Do you deny what I said?

Yes, I do - you fucking 35% White and decreasing, shartinmart mongrel. USA State Department supports or finances fully EVERY SINGLE pro-tolerance pro-migrant shit in EVERY SINGLE European nation

Europe has a far more openly racist and militant movements

So, I know where all my immigrant ancestors came from: a few from Norway, Holland, England, and the rest from Germany. Then I took 23 and me and found out I was 2 percent Southern European and 2 percent Eastern European and less than .1 percent sub-Saharan African. All that race-mixing happened in Europe prior to the 1800s. So one can only imagine how many Germans have southern European DNA now, how many Slavs have German DNA. If they had DNA tests in 1935, Rosenberg would've sang a different tune.

Lol alright, purity master. None of the European States even have their sovereignty left. Bolshevik mama Merkel runs the entire fucking show. Modern day Europe is a doormat.

a LARP this hard deserves a (you)

>2 percent Southern European
>.1 percent sub-Saharan
Here is your answer, but I do think that it has to do with some shameful Dixieland ancestry
>how many Germans have southern European DNA now
None, stupid
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture
Europe was enriched with scum long before Merkel.
t. Winston Peters who struggles to be accepted as a White Man

This. Mongrels don't belong

I bet nobody would even know if you didn't tell them.

I have a full Lebanese friend who is pale with auburn hair. Basically looks Anglo.

The truth. Americans deserve a nuclear holocaust

Americans think that they can avoid a backlash. But they won't. Their society will pay for their crimes against European peoples

America is done, it's over for them!!

Many Latin American communities won't consider you White
It does so even here

That's laughable

>I am 12.5% Arab
Nothing personal.

>tfw mother is 99% european

>tfw father is 83% european

>tfw no jewish

>tfw still a burger.

>feelsbadman

really shouldn't be laughable, because in a community I live in most people come from Germany, Austria, Northern Italy, France, Catalunya, Russia and Poland

You literally just keep quiet about it in the case of a race war, fight for whites as per your identity and if your phenotype isn't fucked you'll be fine.

This faggot gets it.

True Lebs are a mixture of Europe, Caucuses, and Middle Eastern. In all likelihood your 'Arab' (middle eastern) is about 5% at most.

Who cares about autistic ideas of whiteness? I'm a big nosed narrow eyed bearded Albanian that would be more passable in an eastern nation than Britain or Germany, and even i don't care about >muh whiteness

Meanwhile you're white skinned, have a blonde hair blue eyed daughter and you're this insecure because you're 1/8th Levantine Arab?

You don't need stormfags to tell you if you are white or not. As guys like Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor have said many times, appearance is - in the vast majority of cases - a perfectly fine tell for that kind of thing.

It's people like Anders Breivik and European militants you should be trying to explain that but muh looks garbage to, not cucked US audience, subhuman alboshit.

Is that supposed to be a threat?

Yes it is in terms of long term strategy, subhuman ship, because your rat-looking race is only ever relevant as victims. Europe is going into massive ethnic clash mode in next several years and people like you will be dealt with really harshly
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

By who? We are historically friendly with the Germans (Austria-Hungary, Nazi Germany), the Italians, the Turks, Americans, etc. Our only true enemies are Serbs - which most people don't care about anymore - and they're a harmless dying out breed.

Actually, considering historical circumstances, I'd say it is your kind that is most likely to be dealt with harshly. Of course, i don't care much about historical conflicts and doubly so as an expat. Furthermore I wouldn't advocate violence against Russians even if i loathe your country's rhetoric and positions, simply because of the fact that we come from the same continent.

tldr: Stop being a defeatist, divide and conquer kike shill. And it's Shqip.

>I'm a big nosed narrow eyed bearded Albanian that would be more passable in an eastern nation
of course you are tonibler. die of aids
Mother Russia uncuck yourself and unite the Slavs

Up early today huh çefur?

>We are historically friendly with the German
Yet German ultras beat all ex-yugo shits just equally. Look, we are going to lynch a lot of you. Many places - Switzerland, Germany, Scandinavia. Balkanfags - subhuman J haplo Analbanians included get a veeeeeeery bad treatment from the local nationalists

I mean, try to join the NMR as an Analban. Would love to see a video of your getting fucked with a ham covered dildo and knifed afterwards on liveleak. Go ahead. Tickets to Sweden are not that expensive

Hi Jon.

When are you going back to Lebanon?

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

This should clear the confusion

I'm a quarter nippon. Do i get the gas too?

Here's the Race War in a nutshell

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger you do realize that there are whites in the Levant, right? You could be 100% Lebonise or Syrian and have blue eyes and blonde hair. It's really only an issue if you're part nigger, and arabs of all nations hate them more openly than white people in any country

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3ofyRrW4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

OH NO NO NO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>arabs are whiiiiite

Yeah because it's not like White people have a history of brutally stomping non-White armies or anything into the dirt. Oh wait.
The black race survives SPECIFICALLY because White people show them mercy. If it wasn't for this, one of the other races would've turned them into printer inc by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
Reality

>race war
Can you end this fuckery of a meme?
There won't be war.
And even if there is, it will be white cucks vs other white cucks.
Even if racists were to beat libeturds, their remaining ones would lose badly to our bigger dicks.

in the coming conflict ideology is going to be more important that ethnicity op

I look like those people you LARPer. Phenotype >>>> everything else, and that's just the way people react to each other

"HAHA HA wHITEY aint got nothin"

*three minutes earlier*

"da reason I b poor and dum is caus da wite man kick my ass so had :3(|)"

It's one or the other you silly gorilla. Either you "are bein held down by da big bad wite man" or you "slap wite mufuckas upside da hed".
Unintelligent races don't know how to mask their emotional states with consistent lies. When they are happy, they are the "king of the world" when they are upset, they are the "worlds biggest victim".
Perpetual children.

It wouldn't need to be a war.
>Right wing Whites murder traitor liberals.
>Whites end welfare.
>White police do policing.
>Whites stop giving to charity.

*black race goes extinct*

Russia is cool.

Stop typing and go kill more Arabs.

Maybe general people, but not those who are ready to kill for their beliefs. Again, you tell me which group is more capable of uncuckening Europe and let's see how your opinion is relevant, subhuman jew

>tonibler

Dude I'm half Lebanese and I have pale skin, green eyes and brown hair. Levantine Arabs are diverse.

Diverse in being shitskins

>Maybe we can rule the Southern Hemisphere

Fuck off, we're full.

Ok chink

I say the mutts start their own country. Along with anybody who isn't 110% white, but won't go full nigger. When the purity spiraling gets out out control they'll be the only ones left.

Literally fucking everyone in America is a mongrel.

Christian Lebs tend to be quite successful(see Latin America), assimilate well and are pretty much the uttermensch of the middle east, along with Armenians. So you're good.

This, once Dr. Murdoch kicks out everyone who isn't 100% pure Bavarian phenotype they'll have to start their own nation anyway.

>WAAAAAAGH level tech

Orks out!

I'm 90% Celt-Nord-Germanic and 10% Native American, can I be on the white team? I'm very aesthetic but unfortunately light brown/brown in terms of hair and eyes.

This. Deal with it and move on. I'm only 75% but that beats the national average so I'm happy

>So, I beg the question, whose side do I fight on in the race war?
The issue is too complicated for you to fight on either side. Please kill yourself instead.