imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padre Maps Sep27
imgur.com/a/h59fa

Developments Sep26
>Iraqi PM gives Kurdish regime 72 hours to give control of airports, border to Baghdad (Roughly 48 hours left as of 9/27)
>Unverified: Jaish Al-Izza claims it has brought down a Russian chopper in Hama
>Israeli Minister states that relatives of "Palestinian terrorists" should be deported to Syria instead of Gaza
>Syrian foreign minister: "We have information and eyewitnesses on transporting of ISIS terrorists aboard American aircraft"
>SAA operation in Hama and Homs liberates 7 more villages from ISIS control
>Syrian minister: Kurdish self management is "negotiable and can be discussed"
>Russian official states that Moscow has obtained evidence that terrorists used sarin in Khan Sheikhoun in April
>RuAf Tu-95 bombers from Engels airfield in Russia target multiple positions of ISIS and Al-Nusra in DeZ and Idlib
>SAA is now operating in sight of SDF positions in Koneko
>SDF claims to have taken control of ISIS stronghold of as-Suwar

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vny53YoRte4
youtube.com/watch?v=OrjcLOay5G8
sana.sy/en/?p=114692
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-attempts-block-us-forces-advancing-strategic-oil-fields-deir-ezzor/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies
youtu.be/6n5auwFR9Ao
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/913124676481830912
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/913241098579070976
momonogi.com/
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/india/2017/india-170927-sputnik02.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEUE HETHITISCHE REICH

B A L D

Sleep

Fuck Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vny53YoRte4

/ptg/ is making fun of us again

HIGH ENERGY

She was right /sg/
youtube.com/watch?v=OrjcLOay5G8

Stuff i've yet to find:
>al-Kin, al-Rawda, Kesin, Housh al-Zabadi, Mirhej, al-Thawra, al-Jalloudiya, Hboub al-Reeh, al-Jasmia
Stuff i've found:
>Quneitrat, Um Sharshouh, Tal Dahab, al-Tiba al-Gharbiya, Taldo, Housh Kafr-Nan, al-Dar al-Kabira, al-Ghanto, Kafr-Nan, Izz al-Din, Kafr-Laha, al-Khaldiya, al-Khazamia, al-Farhaniya,
Maybe (orange)
>Housh al-Akrad, al-Dhahria
sana.sy/en/?p=114692
Feel free to help, good night.

judging from those
>BREAKING NEWS
is this even real CNN and not satire?
the breaking are fucking stupid

>/sg/ wants to gas this
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>(((cnn)))
>real news
there's your answer

Why is this general so dead these days? The way isn't close to over

people went to sleep because of the bots

>digits confirm

srsly though, you just like the waaah

Look at the absolute current state of this board and then think again.
Goodnight.

xth for conquest of Constantinople

>kurdish referendum 92% yes vote
Blowout soon, fellow stalker

God willing

inshall*h

memri tv is making fun of us again

Cheeki-breeki!!!

may it soon change to this, much more aesthetic

I don't get it, Iraqi Kurds haven't even actually declared independence, and won't for some time. Why's Baghdad being so belligerent *right now*?

Because Barsani broke the law. They also want Kirkuk back, now that ISIS is almost finished.

Nip it in the bud early I guess

I guess I see that, but it's stupid. It's just opening up another front when they're still fighting a different battle. And this is a considerably more difficult front with an unsympathetic populace.

>Syrian Army attempts to block US forces from advancing to strategic oil fields in Deir Ezzor

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-attempts-block-us-forces-advancing-strategic-oil-fields-deir-ezzor/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:35 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has been steadily advancing in the Deir Ezzor Governorate recently, liberating large chunks of Islamic State (ISIS) occupied territory on both sides of the Euphrates River.

>While their units attempt to advance towards the Islamic State’s capital, Al-Mayadeen, the Syrian Arab Army has also found themselves in a race against the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to the strategic Al-‘Umar Oil Fields.

>With the SDF units attempting to reach the Al-‘Umar Oil Fields from their positions near the recently captured Conoco Gas Factory, the Syrian Arab Army has taken the initiative to block the latter by advancing south along the Euphrates towards the Al-Hatla area.

>Unsympathetic populace

It would make things easier. No worriying about killing civilian since they are all technically enemies.

And instantly encourage western allies to start aiding the Kurdish effort. Indiscriminately killing civilians would be suicide for Iraq. It would be literal genocide and Kurds have generated enough news coverage of themselves that it would merit response.

Hatlah isn't southwards
stupid leith

Stuff i've yet to find:
>al-Rawda, Housh al-Zabadi, al-Thawra, al-Jasmia
Stuff i've found:
>Quneitrat, Um Sharshouh, Tal Dahab, al-Tiba al-Gharbiya, Taldo, Housh Kafr-Nan, al-Dar

al-Kabira, al-Ghanto, Kafr-Nan, Izz al-Din, Kafr-Laha, al-Khaldiya, al-Khazamia, al-

Farhaniya, Hboub al-Reeh, al-Jalloudiya,
Maybe (orange)
>Housh al-Akrad, al-Dhahria, Mirhej, Kesin, al-Kin
Ok i go sleep for real this time.

RIP /sg/

Needs more gains.

I have to write a bookreview this night, I can help keeping it bumped on the side

bump

haha benis :-DDDD

Welches Buch?

This picture makes me feel things

Woran Christen Glauben

Theologie student?

Ich habe nie davon gehört

nope.
meh, it's just a typical
>become christian to get meaning in your life small garbage, I'll rip it a new one by being very critical of its subversive message

..quote should have ended after "garbage"

Well he's wrong, I'm a Christian and my life still feels meaningless.

But don't you know
>Am Anfang steht nicht der Gott suchende Mensch, sondern der Menschen suchende Gott
Therefore it's all your fault for not having found god yet

bump

bump

halt

little bit of topic but i like how he handles the "we are at war" narrative
youtu.be/6n5auwFR9Ao

DUDE HOW IS CYBER WARFARE EVEN REAL
JUST PULL THE INTERNET PLUG OUT

buff shabiha

Now it's my turn to pass the war test,

Give to Spain your best regards and energy because we will gonna need it.

the beard sent his regards

don't worry, liberators are on their way

Tanks in 30 minutes, report is current

Fucking in love with the krauts forever!!!
Thx polsky!!!
Shut up roach, look a free and independant kurrd!!!
Brother remenber that you are surrounded by enemies but you will have Spain always by your side.

which side is the CIA side in this referendum?

>praising k*rds
you a cat*lonian or something?

here come dat oil to kurdistan

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/913124676481830912
But Julian is biased so think of that what you will

I dont fucking know, i think that there is more tham one CIA right now.
What i know for sure its that the American Swamp it isnt drained at all, and our eternal enemy its coming to us.
Look at the pawns moving, Mapuches in Chile, Kurds in Irak and (((catalonians))) and stupid catalonians in Spain.

I'm suevian, celt and latin. So i'm an eternal spaniard.

And i dont give a fuck for the Kurds they deserve a nation, for what i think, but they are prokike and commies as fuck, so i hope they end bad.

Assange he turned in to an enemy of my country, He typed a twiter wishing for my country to enter in civil war, i hope he burns slowly in hell forever for that.

The playboy jew is finally kill
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/913241098579070976

what will all the blonde sluts now do with their lives?

JAV
momonogi.com/

>page 6

What a cutie

Hoe is thst pocket being supplied?

>page 5

Glad to hear it bro, but the fact is that Spain is currently on the opposite side, since your country is the one in charge for NAVTEX authorization in the Med. and does absolutely nothing to cancel Turkeys provocations, it allowed them. Seems like your military is like the rest of NATO: U.S plaything.

mfw the turkroaches and the persians dont murder these traitors

i hope baghdad takes control of erbil international airport by force real fuckin soon

Anyone know how to get rid of fruit flies? Fuckers keep buzzing near my screen.

fire

sry mate its a plague sign from god
amerika is going down!

Gas

mummy?

set your computer on fire and jump out your window, they'll either die in the fire or go out the window, plus you wont care anymore.

Buy fruit scented fruitfly traps. Bugzappers might work as well. I got 2 in my room and they work perfectly.

get somw of those sticky anti fly ribbons, check your place for a nest.

At first we tried this trick with vinegar and a plastic bottle with the top cut off and flipped upside down. They could go in but not out. It worked for a while then they figured it out

Agreed my friend. The commies and dissidents are being riled up even at home in the USA. I don't know when, but things are in motion for a large happening in the next few years. God speed to all those who resist (((it))).

Fuck Catalonia

Does Catalonia still do bullfights? I know it's been shrinking in recent years because of Animal rights nerds.

they obviously planned to use those people either way, if hillary won they would have helped suppress all who oppose open borders plan and label us all nazis and take us to mental health hospitals for a lobotomy (hillary had a big push for mental health and promised a job for everyone). now instead they'll use them like they're rebels in some foreign land to overthrow a dictator and install their puppet.

Now what is the most logical way for Syria to regain its territory from SDF after having beat ISIS?

I didnt know that.

Hopefully we will change that in the future.
I fucking hate turks almost like i hate morocans.

We have to triumph in one country!!!

If we in one country have our own etnostate, all will fall in place.

(((They))) are scared you know, they even comete errors, in Spain there's a rumor that says that the commies started the maidan early.

WDHMBT

sauce

>India Deploys Nuclear-Capable Infantry Division Near Pakistan Amid High Tensions

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/india/2017/india-170927-sputnik02.htm

/sg/ now /hg/ (happening general)

Lay out a bowl of vinegar to attract the flies, then use a minivac or vacuum cleaner tube to intake the bugs. Make sure your computer is insulated from electrical charge dissipation.

What happened /sg/? Threads seem to be really slowing down at this hour.

Well I don't come around as much because my classes are in full swing now and I'm always going to bed early from being tired. That and all the annoying kurdposters.