Genuinely speaking, who is this man? Explain George Soros to me

Genuinely speaking, who is this man? Explain George Soros to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fallguy for the nwo.

he is emperor jewpaltine who is directing the global war with itself

Puppet of the Rothschilds. Just like everyone else.

Hillary's brother

a rich jewish guy who leans heavily left and likes to spend money on it. the end.

He's a right wing bogeyman responsible for all the troubles in the world.

In reality he's just a wealthy philanthropist trying to spread peace throughout the world.

Basically he makes money by betting against currency and has huge $$ on AMERICA failing..

He's either
A: Waking up White people to the death of their race.
OR
B: Causing it.

Even Soros is getting on on supporting tranny cheerleaders

An actual nazi

civic nationalists blame this particular Jew for everything despite the simple fact ALL JEWS collude for our destruction.

A goy with magic powers that can destroy economies while at the same time profiting off the destruction of it.

he's this cool old dude who really likes fried chicken

wow she's all fucked up on drugs just look at her

>rich jewish guy

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE

Just watch this video

hes the highest heeb on the totem pole that we petty peasants can actually go after. We cant get the queen bee, but might as well go after the top servants

>spread peace
How?

Literal terrorist

america

Unearthing this video is probably the one time reddit actually accomplished something useful.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/

This, i know people who have been working in finance, back then...
Been told that soros team was the best, and they would fuck up small countries and get rich on the currency, sweden was one example in the 90s. Turkey, greece, albania, the list is huge.
They would sit in bahamas in their own island and trade all day.

Dont know if hes involved in politics at all, but im sure he makes deals with politicians, erdogan is one of them if im not wrong, soros team would get building contracts in istanbul from erdogan if they paid him some % of the total cost.
Istanbul today is one of the best cities in the world, it used to be the shittiest

Every Jew I have ever met holds such liberal and degenerate views that even if I get along with them on a day-to-day basis and can laugh together, I know that this is unironically true.

Literal admitted Nazi collaborator, said it was the best time of his life. Now reformed and doing '"good'".

How does it work?
You buy currency for 1 billion dollars, you get 10 billion yuan, the market sees this and start to buy yuan believing its sought for, the price is at all time high. Then you dump that 10billion yuan and make mad profits, everyone panics, the gov collapses, the momey becomes worthless again, but everyone bought shit they couldnt afford with credit because importing stuff became cheaper

>pic related

A real life Sith Lord.

Using analogies to normie-tier fiction is a leftist tactic.

Fuck off of Sup Forums, shill, you're not contributing to discussion, only low-effort posting to make is look bad.

He experienced the worst of the muh shoah when Eurofags and the Aryans wised up. He survived by being a Jew-cop for the Krauts, and after the war, he got rich by being a jew-financier. Eventually, he used his money to prevent such evils from ever happening again.

He wants Jews to have good PR and be beloved by people. He realizes that Israeli racism and evils being exposed make Jews look bad.

Israelis and Breitcucks are undoing his work by being the grubby jews they are, and so we'll probably see a shoah soon thanks to BASED Netanyahu.

Basically, he is the smart jew and the israelis are the brutish jews. Both are jews and worthless parasites.

He's a sneaky Jew that funds terrorist organizations. He's also an oven dodger that should have been turned to ash in the 40s.

Peace through violence? I see.