Post yours

Post yours.

ak was so copied--- but what about suomi-kp?

bin that stick may8e

>rate my gat

Fucking Cucks lol

i'm poor

Multikulti is hell-of-a-drug.

if you had saved about $100 dollars more you could have bought a superior Kar 98k you fucking cuck
>inb4 slavaboos
Get back to me when your rifle doesn't have the worst bolt pull on earth

awesome

can i save it?

It's all yours friend.

Can't have pistol grips or thumbhole stocks in CA, so instead of making a 16" AR that I can't even grip correctly I just made a DMR for benched/prone shooting. Also have a rem 870, Saiga .223 w/ CA legal montecarlo style stock, Mosin Nagant M91/30, Ruger GP100, Beretta 92FS, and Bersa Thunder

lol mine happens to have a very nice bolt.
Agree with you the Kar is superior tho.

What is your gat? M14? Mini14? Socom16?

M14

Heavy but reliable

im calling the riaa

We meet again. AR556 bro

Fucking Cali, because the pistol grip makes it oh-so-much-more deadly. So glad I left that commie shit hole.

Get a SOCOM16 that's my next piece.

CA legal? ewwwwwwwwwww

Somewhat close, no pictures of it

That hurts to look at.. Your politicians are so fucking retarded.

its a mini 14

This makes me want to go out and buy an ar15 but I just can't afford it rn.

two of several

sorry dude fuck commifornia

meant to reply to this guy

Poland will make it easier to obtain a gun in a couple of months, What do you recommend for a redpilled firearm?

I'm good with handguns, never even held anything bigger in my entire life

Hi CIA spooks.

Not a Valmet, but close

Patrician taste. The Garand is still a beautiful rifle.

Only habe a pick of one but there are about a dozen more.

I thought I was on /k/ for a moment until I saw the flags...

Thanks! It's my baby.

Any fellow disgusting leaves know any good arms dealers that import German firearms, I'm bored of slav shit.

that one on the bottom needs to be banned. it scared me when i looked at it so i peed myself.

save 100 on that and buy the yugo SKS, or a chink for less, but it wont be un issued

What's that?

I saw this guy's face on a wanted poster at the post office. The poster said he's gotten away with a lot of shit...

Only good gun in this entire thread.

I'm ready

Sage niggopthreads.

I'm more of a pistol man myself

Eh I like having a big bullet.

Fuck off that thing is an antique.

i have bad eyesight

a ruger vaquero isn't an antique. But this is

Gen 3 glock 19
Rem 700 with threaded barrel

Current favorite of the collection

literally only so some fucktard politician can say 'tough on guns'

Whenever shit hits the fan. I'm going Josey Wales on some fucking niggers

i'm personally not a fan of it, though

Don't get me wrong six shooters are cool but I would never compare it to an m4 or a glock or whatever other reliable modern guns that hit the mind. The ability to put more lead at the target is always a game changer.

>glock
Lmao enjoy your jamming

AND MY AXE!

glocks are fine you contrarian cuck, they're just overhyped and overpriced

Enjoy your petite girl wrists. He didn’t say 1911

Going to buy one of these

I own the M78 and the Valmet Hunter models. They are very expensive here now because the kikes in charge of your country decided to stop exporting to the US.

The only time a g19 will let you down is with really bad ammo or if you don't clean it for to long.

I want to build an AR
takedown .300 BLK, straight pull bolt action, slap a can on it. How much could I expect to pay for this?

Or if you limp wrist it like a fucking pussy.

(You)

Limp wristing any semi auto is a good way to make it jam

I'm gonna hazard being called a retard and say I'm being serious

lol true that

>CIA cares about legal gun ownership

But that’s the one way to sure fire jam a glock. Hell they will run dry and eat whatever you feed them. Mines jammed twice since I’ve had it and it’s over 20yo. One time I let my 10yo nephew shoot it(limp wristed) and another time I let a beretta guy shoot it(limp wristed).

>jamming
>not exploding
son i am disappoint

Beretta 92s are sexy, you know if they're any good?

I have a glock 19 gen 4 with 27k rounds through it. It currently has gone 3600 rounds without cleaning (did add lube) w/ no problems. I just got done taking a 2 day class with it. Only changed the springs at normal intervals. Glocks are more than fine bud.

Best gun that you can legally get in Canada.

agreed

Except it wouldn't be an actual k98 you dumb nigger. Nuggets go for about 250. The cheapest k98 you can find (even Russian captures) are about 450. He would have had to have saved at least 200 more. The best he could have gotten for another hundred dollars would be a Turk Mauser or a Yugo M48. He'd be better off getting a bubba'd SKS though for 350.

the best rifle ever made

Why would you build a straight pull bolt action AR? Everything else was fine. That made me think you were trolling. Well that and the takedown part. All ARs are takedown

what model?

I figured I'd get more (you)'s with jamming.

1st AR

The takedown part is because I don't own an AR and don't know that much about them. The straight pull part is partly because I want to control when and where my brass goes

Cool knife, bro but might be a bit on the large side, Im just sayin'.

.35 Remington

Exploding is a meme now. That only happens with bubbas hot reloads and not as frequently as it used to in the late 80s early 90s

kar98k? ? and if you had 100 more than that, you coulda bought a blip blap you fucking cuck