You pussies don't know what you're asking for

You pussies don't know what you're asking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
infowars.com/civil-war-alt-left-plans-anti-trump-riots-in-major-cities-on-november-4/
archive.is/Oq2V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Officer, there were no stop signs

i can only remember the 5th

I am ready

stephen king has really sank with his advertising

Looks like I'll be getting my concealed carry permit in the nick of time!

I would love for this to happen to me, just slam the pedal and ram him at 80 mph, his fault for standing in the road.

ok ill bite, what happens on the 4th

Nov 4 will be the day antifa is destroyed.

Omg didn't Anti-fa say they were going to do the exact same thing back in july

>L.A.R.P.S
>A
>R
>P
>S

Antifa larpers are planning a revolution or something, but it's probably a nothingburger because nobody supports them.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

Before all else, in order that I might know that you are mindful of your promise to choose victory or death, throw down the walls of your camp as you go out to battle and fill up the ditch,so that we may have no place of refuge if we do not conquer, and so that the enemy may see that we have no camp and know that we are compelled to occupy theirs.

I hunt communists.

What happens?

V4 is a disgusting fat

maybe if they lost weight they wouldn't feel so much fucking oppression everywhere they go

day of the rope

>not 88 mph

It is going to be very entertaining to watch them try, fail, remove themselves from the gene pool, and no longer be a burden on our country.

NOVEMBER 4TH, 2017 - LEFTIST DARWIN AWARDS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

I heard this guy named George Soros gave them a few bucks...whoever the hell he is.

oh ok well gun beats bike lock so good luck to them

oh no people in the street with signs, there gonna sign me to death.

Oh hey it's the date all the FBI and other government agents conduct mass arrests

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

"A Nightmare: Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out"

Sounds like a dream come true desu

>When Antifa is retarded enough to fire the first shot
Fascist US when?

>Anarchists
>organizing
And no one realizes the beautiful irony of it all

--- Reminder ---
If we AntiFA fail on Nov 4th to get Trumps attention we will jump.

#JumpAgainstTrump

>The ((((left)))) is walking into a Charlottesville tier SNAFU

This.

They wont do shit but march down the street and yell like bafoons

Get your popcorn ready!

#RESIST

nigga had his mom take the pic.

Antifa, commies, OWS, BLM, etc. plan on taking over government buildings a la arab spring.

We will NOT be ignored!!!

literally she was asking for it

Indoctrination is a very sad thing.

Antifa is a god damn disgrace. They will bring a better world to nobody. They are nothing but blind misguided destruction.

Are they planning to just autistically flail around? Let's say the best case scenario is they do have turnout... will they just riot? Won't be long until they start turning into swiss cheese.

pic very related

>TFW November 4 comes and I don't get to kill a bunch of commies.

>it begins

Keep pushing faggot.

Eventually this will spill into a war and your whinging and tantrums aren't going to stop the other side then.

Good luck. I kind of look forward to watching white liberals get fucked up.

can someone give me a basic gestalt?

You should be legally allowed to mow down those retards with an assault rifle.

if you run through these faggots, can you get arrested for it?

Then Let It Begin

Wait, Nov. 4th is a FUCKING SATURDAY!!!

Anti-fa better fucking deliver

If any of you Anti-fa fags are in this thread you better not puss out like a bunch of bitches!
I haven't seen a real happening in some time now! Make it a good one ffs

These faggots won't do anything of relevance but I wish they would. A c c e l e r a t e.

Jumping is the ultimate form of resistance.

Why can't domestic terrorists do anything right. If they just made a strong enough controlled explosion to blow a hole in a bridge would cause the government a greater headache than just letting the cops go free on beating some meek faggots.

shit that's my birthday

cat 5

And what is the day after November 4th?
Remember, remember...

#DOIT

Yes, but it would, but what if someone's dog jumped out of their cab because they were stopped, got scared and wanted to go play with the rioters/vandals/muggers? That would be funny.

The stuff that was supposed to happen on Sept 23rd. It had to be moved because some fag had a schedule conflict

>i'll shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself

Remember remember... the 4th of November?
What did they mean by this?

Will be comfy eating at Bruin Plate on the 4th.

Trump will not be able to continue his reign of hate with our bodies mashes on sidewalks nation wide!!!

>V4
Under communism, no one is allowed to eat themselves into that state.

In some states it is. Check your local laws.

is November 4th some stupid shit Sup Forums made up or is Antifa actually pushing this

What's on November 4th?

>this nightmare must end
>in the name of humanity
>fascist
they haven't the slightest clue

Shut up, tree hugging nigger.

You would go to jail, and be labeled a Nazi.

Might want to screenshot or cache it

Their actually planning something for Nov .4
but unfortunately it will probably just be some shit rally were they chant shit tier memes and do a ton of drugs

i will defend my honor and my town from the liberal scum.

>In some states it is. Check your local laws.

WHAT DO I GOOGLE I NEED TO KILL COMMIES!

infowars.com/civil-war-alt-left-plans-anti-trump-riots-in-major-cities-on-november-4/

Nationwide Antifa protests. Something about them trying to overturn the current government.

I really hope they try shit in my town. I want to fight commies.

We are asking for Antifa to protest on nov 4 I mean you are classed as a terrorist organisation now and will be dealing with armed police officers the alt right will all be at home watching you guys get shot in the balls with tear gas.

I love seeing Antifa delegitimise their own stupid movement

Ah this should be glorious. They're getting cocky and they think America will be in their side. Masses will be redpilled this day.

>I heard this guy named George Soros gave them a few bucks...whoever the hell he is.
You cannot train a bunch of numales and whales to take on paranoid vets and seasoned hunters.

Underrated

If you're sober and going the speed limit can you actually claim this?

That they want to install a Catholic monarchy maybe?

archive.is/Oq2V4

What crawled up your dick fagit?

they got a 5 yard penalty on the end of the world unfortunately

What exactly are they waiting for? Why does it have to be November 4th? Why not September 30th?

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Will this guy lead the charge?

gunpowder plot

Think they'll get enough attention for the Nat Guard to show?

yes but thats why we have judges... they can always just say fuck you

Fun times

I dont get it, why do they advertise it to normies?

Dolus justifies nothing.

What a lame fucking ban

Just ban the faggot, you don't need to give them a reason why

>#DOIT
We will and all of you will be sorry when you see out pasty white bodies covered in degenerate tattoos stacked ten high on every sidewalk in America!!!

ooh, a habbening

would be better off bringing in some active duty cats.