Puerto Rico

About 44% of the population in Puerto Rico is without drinking water, according to the Department of Defense.
It's 90 degrees today.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-03/are-puerto-ricans-american-citizens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol and their economy is a mess.

I fucking love it

The only good news from today. Thanks shill.

Exxxxxcellent

Libertacucks and their Jew masters use Puerto Rico as an open air rape dungeon and playground. It's a plan they'd like to export elsewhere too..

Go on, quote me some (((((Murray Rothbard)))) or (((((Ludwig von Miss)))))

good.

Who cares, they aren't a state, just a vassal.

Maybe they should have spent less time hating on Trump and more time securing their water supply?

The Jones Act prevents them from getting any shipment outside the US including aid.
Trump is refusing to lift the ban because "a lot of people who are in the shipping industry don’t want” it lifted.

They're not a US State, who cares?

I make the best divide and conquer. Does michigan have not black water now?

>44% of the population in Puerto Rico is without drinking water
>It's 90 degrees today

That's fucking awesome.

i really hope this is true.
>Portly Ricos' votes don't count electorally
i hope they drown

Theyre not our state, therefore not our problem.

Well then I fail to see a problem here. They'll manage and if they don't then it isn't our problem.

Who cares. 3.5 million people die annually worldwide (mainly children) from water related diseases. Not my fucking problem.

Can someone redpill me on why burgers hate Puerto Rico?

Fuck you, you idiot.

The Jones Act is 100% America First and protects American jobs. Its also a matter of national security.

You know who wants the Jones Act removed? John McCain. Yeah, let that sink in you piece of shit.

This. We do not have a responsibility as Americans to coddle everyone else on Earth. I don't understand why people can't begin to understand this.

after katrina,

if you need a greater object lesson than you

need to be more self reliant,

maybe your end of the gene pool needs to drown anyway

Puerto Ricans = Tropical Mexicans

Fuck 'em

Also, let it be known that its because of this type of retarded thinking that Americans hate you Puerto Potty niggers and couldnt give two fucks about your island. Do the US a favor and vote for INDEPENDENCE already and get off our fucking dicks for once.

The Jones Act is shit. Because of it, Puerto Rico gets exports taxed up their ass. Everything there costs 15% more which is fucking stupid.
All you faggots are laughing but it's not funny. I have family there and they are suffering.

They hate it now because it shows the incompetence of Trump. Also, racism is edgy!

BTW, it's a territory of the United States. It's literally American land. They are Americans.

Well it looksl like they have ~3 days to find clean water.

Drumpf should've stopped the hurricane...

Maybe they shouldn't have sold all of their federal SSN's to Dominicans so they could illegally immigrate to the US.

Puerto Rico has gotten screwed for decades but now Libtards think it's all Trumps fault! HA!

>because it shows the incompetence of Trump
I bet you also think he caused the hurricane to happen by being racist.

>You know who wants the Jones Act removed?
Anyone who's not a greedy barbarian savage psychopath? It prevents their recovery from catastrophic devastation.

>They are Americans
No, they simply wish they were, they aren't a state, are they? We simply own their land, not their government or their people. They are tennants. Do you have to feed and water your tennants?

>They are Americans.
no they aren't. i don't care what anyone says. they aren't.

White Puertorican here. Descended from Diego Colombus, the son of Christopher.

You know why burgers hate the Borriqueno? Because they are ungrateful. All the high IQ (see: Spaniard) that have been there since the early 1500s fled too the US during the FDR years. Sure a lot of low caste came too, but the majority that remained were low IQ mongrels.

The Eisenhower operation bootstrap forced small government and low taxes on the island. Manufacturing exploded. They achieved first world status but when given the chance to join the US, they didn't just spurn us, they insisted they were separate and different. Refused statehood. So we said fuck it and fucked them with NAFTA. let them do their own government. They didn't want to invest in infrastructure they didn't want to grow the economy, they wanted a bigger government and more expenditures like any good colored goy. And they crashed their economy. They were corrupt. They allowed illegals to swim on shore. They refused to crack down on gangs. They were proud. Bad proud.

They could have been a Hawaii. In one more generation the family I have left there will be dead or strangers to me. That's fine by me.

Supposedly lots of supplies are showing up from ships but you can't drive a truck to get or distribute them.

>they aren't a state, are they?
Are you a state, moron? Are you?
Each and every one of them is an American citizen just like you.

The MSM has been blowing hard about the Puerto Rico thing to get away from the good news today.
TAX REFORM SON

Everyone who is saying how theyre not a state but doesnt know that theyre all US citizens but just tht theyre all spics. If they were white u guys would be outraged.

>just like you.
ur a (((shillbergowiczensteingold))))

maybe they shouldn't have chosen to live on a tiny island in a hurricane-prone sea during hurricane season.

Perhaps they should manage their country better.

>people think the jones act is the problem
>roads can't make it to the port for the supplies
This jones act is more political brownie points for John mccain, I wish that piece of shit would die already.

I'm tiered of the constant racism. Some puerto ricans are good people. Leave the hatred toward the niggers and kikes. They are American citizens

But they're not.
They're island niggers. Fuck em, and fuck em for not supporting Trump.
They shouldn't have angered the Jews that turned on the weather machine to fuck their pagan shit up.

No. If they were white we'd just call them morons for not leaving the island.

Tell that to Florida keys billionaires that are being assisted with billions, you evil moron.

Not for long.

>maybe they shouldn't have chosen to live on a tiny island in a hurricane-prone sea during hurricane season.
that's how I feel about everyone affected by natural disasters
>Like Nigga Just Move Like Nigga Don't Live There HaHa

You can't just mock someones post to avoid confronting their argument. You're literally just copying his sentence structure and repeating your previous argument like a literal retard.

Ok, and? FEMA is already down there working and the media doesn't want to talk about it. Do you want Trump to perform a miracle or something?

Get ready to accept 3 million LEGAL, Spanish only speaking citizens Sup Forums. Especially Texas, Florida and New York.

Many Puerto Ricans are white hispanics. That is a jewish lie to divide Sup Forums from good conservative hispanics. Have you forgotten all the pr anons that post here. Support your anons.

They can try boiling it. You know basic survival stuff. We're not responsible for Puerto Rico. If the Jews love their Brown people so much they can take care of them.

The vast majority of not all of the island speaks English. Cia.gov identifies then demographically as 75% white. That means more white than the USA mainland.

GO BOIL SALT WATER YOU DUMP FUCKING PEOPLE... JESUS! YOUR FUCKING STUPID.

>U.S. law still describes Puerto Rico as an unincorporated territory that can be selectively treated as a foreign country
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-03/are-puerto-ricans-american-citizens

Also, these Puerto Rican fags hold a dual citizenship, they get rewards for being a "US citizen" without doing anything. I say gas them, and give them back to the Spanish.

This is bad. They will all move to Orlando, where they can then vote. Florida is going blue again.

I already do whenever I talk to them. They kinda laugh, cuz you, they are being assisted with billions.
but srsly man, if you cant support yourself with billions of dollars, dont live on a tiny island in a hurrican-prone sea.

>white hispanic
>white
>hispanic
choose one

They fight in wars, can be drafted, and are given social security numbers making them human capital collateral for the (((Federal Reserve)))

Not true at all. Half of Orlando Puerto Ricans don't even speak English and the signs here are English only.

>natural disasters are trump's fault
fucking trump just another hurricane puppet

>I'm tiered of the constant racism.
wuss

They are not Americans

wew lad, that was a good moment in time.

>can be drafted
When was the last time the draft was in effect?
None of what you said makes me give a shit about them.

People who think Puerto Rico is part of the United States are literal retards who read Time and Salon confirmed.

its not a state... let me repeat this... not a state. Why should we care... o wait its a country we are giving millions to as well. Forgot. What did they do with it... O wait.... built parks and roads. good job.. didn't think of upgrading the water filtration system did yeah ...well now your fucked. Just like most cities have 40 year old tech in the water department.

found the fbi shill

yeah... lets trust GOOGLE ... LMAO.. fucking idiots these days

I HOPE YOUR FAMILY DIES AFTER SUFFERING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I HATE YOUR FAMILY. FUCK YOU.

>I wish that piece of shit would die already.
How can someone be allowed to make major political decisions with a rotted out brain?

>They are Americans.
Even if they were I would still salivate in their pain.

this, even Sup Forums needs to know where to draw the line

I don't know you tell us

You didn't read the part where it said we treat them as a foreign country?

It's a distraction from the Tax Reform. Get the people in confusion about identity politics, call Trump a racist, and hope that Americans don't see the good Trump is doing.

Be a good goy.

they believe in god's will right? well there you have it dont question his wisdom in parking two cat 5 storms over your forsaken island shithole.

Good thing Puerto Rico is right off the coast of Florida and not so far away. Oh wait. It's 2,000 miles. Not expecting a miracle, are you?

I was using Google to see how things would appear from a normie viewpoint. Too many of them literally base their entire opinions on whatever the first page google search tells them to think.

not everyone can just get up and move without leaving leaving behind most of their property

>15% more
Maybe if they didn't live on an island in the middle of the ocean

O shut the fuck up there are more than enough ships that are ready to give them aid we don't need enslaved chinks selling them shit too.

I play vidya with a guy from PR. He speaks English and is good at sniping. He can come to USA (just not to my house )

He's the Puerto Rican Ted Cruz

No it doesn't you have been fucking lied to.

Dude, even soccer moms know Google can't be trusted.
People aren't as stupid as you and the democratic party think.

Nigga the hurricane blew it all away
Like grab what’s left of your bananas and go

The supplies are there. The governor was saying they have no drivers to get the supplies to the people around the island.

Fuck off, (((Civic Nationalist))) cuck

>They can invade my country, just not where I live :^)
Typical liberal

That's what happens when you're a fucking lazy country full of freeloading zambos and caribbean mestizos
>around 40% of the islanders were living on welfare before the PREPA crisis and default
>hurricane strikes, there were no contingency plans in the table, only "reggaetón, famalam" attitude to deal with the natural phenomena

Same thing happens in Jamaica, same thing happens in Venezuela, same thing happens in Haití, do you spot a pattern there?

It seems like nobody works on this island except the governor

Underage Redditors can be, which is likely what
is.

But theyre not what? US citizens? wtf does being on an island have to do with being a citizen. Are people on staten island not US citizens? Are Hawaiins not American?

People aren't stupid, but they don't devote much time to actually researching the topic, so they'll regurgitate whatever facebook or MSNBC tells them. Ultimately, they just don't care. This is why there are so many polls that show things like "80% of Americans can't find North Korea on a map."

Who gives a shit? They aren't real Americans. They're parasites who were too retarded to properly prepare for hurricanes despite being in a hurricane-prone location

Them browns vote blue. Fuck them

I'm a white nationalist and I'm think you guys are fucking assholes.

These people are in THEIR HOMELAND

I wish the best for people IN THEIR HOMELAND

Why do you guys have to be such insensitive niggers sometimes.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE THINK WE ARE EVIL

Fuck Sup Forums

I'm out