What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2004/09/03/politics/campaign/bush-is-unfit-to-lead-us-kerry-charges.html
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poll says everyone hates trump
trump wins election
>poll says everyone hates trump

....you do realize Drumpf is a fascist right?

History is repeating itself

>according to a poll
>implying this means anything

>What happened?

News media lied - again.

The same polls that said he would lose? Jews neuroticism grows each and every day.

nytimes.com/2004/09/03/politics/campaign/bush-is-unfit-to-lead-us-kerry-charges.html

>poll

Weird i never took any survey

He lost the popular vote, the majority of people didn't think he was fit to be president in the first place.

>current year
>believing polls
shiggy diggy!

Ya know I heard someone a few months ago say that US policy and media narratives run on Jewish neuroticism over the holocaust and I've yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

>Still falling for the survey jew
>In the current year
Polls are useless. The entire country could all don MAGA hats and shoot reporters on sight and the polls would still say Trump is unpopular.

>(((Poll says)))

144% of eligible voters in California. Hmm.

They took the poll outside of the soft science campus at some lefty university?

How much of Trump's win was because of him, and not just an anti-Hillary vote?

You're missing an entire sector, saying that those were the only two sides. Either pro-trump or anti-Hillary.

What of people so haggard of the system that they voted anti-establishment? What of the people who voted for the madman on purpose, because everyone said he'd tank the system?

Really makes you think

I had to laugh this morning while listening to the news. I had it on Fox, really just background noise, and occasionally looking up at my girl Shannon (Holy hell she's hot) Bill brings up a brand new poll that CBS just ran with, that showed
>majority of Americans don't agree with Trump's new tax plan.
Bill and Shannon start laughing about it and said
>that's a funny poll, because no one knows what the details are of Trump's tax plan.
They giggled a bit more, then moved on.

Something really needs to be done about these total bullshit polls. I heard here that Obongo did something that would allow propaganda to be used on the American public. Is that true? And does anyone have a source on that?

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

why the fuck is he not letting me back in to his country i thgouth we were fuckign cool