Why was the ending so shit?

Why was the ending so shit?

Mistakes.

Also, let's get this out of the way now. Rei > Asuka.

Because EoE is a masterpiece

Because the rest of Eva was shit, what did you expect?

no cash left
all the budget wasted on kaworu's neck

Anno wrote himself into a corner. He then covered it up with meaningless imagery you people love to masturbate over.

some of them were decent

Can anybody redpill me as to why Anno hates Rei so much?

obviously his father was involved in some cloning experiments

Rei is a toilet.

Toiletphobia

Yeah, for my cum

Because Anno was terrified that males aren't beta cuckolds that would cower and grovel before people like Asuka, as he does.

Because Anno is a talentless manchild that can't accomplish anything without more competent babysitters, like Sadomoto

EOE is shit for self-hating faggots to beat off to.

Correct

We wuz toilet lovuz n shieeeeeeet

Wow it's easy to trigger beta fucks like you.

A few posts and you're babbling like a moron.

Actually, you are a moron. This is normal for you.

So he hates omega black-pillers who can only cower and grovel over a living object like Rei?

>I have no argument
>y-yeah well ur DUMB! lol

Honestly, it should have all ended with Asuka getting buff af and giving Rei an epic beating.

If you even watched the show, you'd notice that people either ignored Rei or were generally civil to her. Who gives a shit how someone like her acts as long as she does you no wrong. Meanwhile, Asuka's first act as a character is to attack 3 boys she doesn't know from anywhere. In some parts of the world, from Afganistan to Atlanta, Asuka'd be getting her shit kicked in.

People have no reason to mistreat Rei. Asuka brings her misfortune on herself. This is true in the series AND irl

they ran out of money so they reused some scenes and put some text down on paper and flashed it about and didn't make the children's tv show they were supposed too and somehow saved the anime industry

Why are you posting pictures of yourself on the internet? You know your mommy won't let you.

Actually Rei gets her shit kicked in by Asuka

Also
>being weak enough to be offended by Asuka

Still looks better than Rei, honestly

Rei is better than Asuka. Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Because your are a sinner user-kun, and God fucking hates you.

Did you even got your baptism, bro?

Asuka, the one that's so weak she turns into a dishrag to wipe up Shinji's inadequate sperm emmision. That Asuka.

God son, I thought you were just a moron, but you might be clinically mentally ill.

And no, I don't do anything to anybody who doesn't deserve it. Asuka has nobody to blame but herself

Baptism does absolutely nothing

>starts out shit
>grows into a giant shit

Rei is such a shit character her shittyness only evolves into fantastic proportions

Rei, the one who has no character and is basically not a person

I'll redpill you on Rei

she's shit

he is here for ebin banter, ignore his bait

>Rei > Asuka

> no character

Huh, yet Rei is more significant to human existence and has accomplished more in 4 years than you will in a lifetime.

Going by your standards you are so worthless that you are basically not a person.

Stop posting pictures of yourself on the internet

It was shit because people thought it was going to build up to some super bad ass mecha fight, but instead they gave a m-muh internal struggle resolution ending.
Don't get me wrong, it was a good ending, but it wasn't something that people were expecting, therefore making it a bad one.
The movie makes up for it, but not really.

At least Shinji got his internal struggle taken care of.