Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=DBzuYNK95sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can subtract too.

yep

2007 was 10 years ago

i want to die so its alright

If you keep all your vidya you can time-travel.

we're closer to 2030 than 2000

1998 feels like fucking ages ago.

>born in 1997
>literally halfway between then and 2037
fuck

Forget that, 2009 feels like the Peloponnesian War.

That pic was made in 2011 I think

I started posting here 10 years ago.

One of my biggest mistakes in life is discovering this god-forsaken website.

2030-1998=32
32/2=16
16+1998=2014

Brainlet.

That just means you're avoiding life's truly big mistakes

this, worst mistake ive made since i started adulthood was coming to this shithole echo chamber

>Seven years ago was seven years ago

Truly profound, user.

Its not that bad. Its just an alternative news source for people with low empathy

it's hilariously out of touch, LARP central and a place for people to vent, that's it really

>The spongebob movie is coming up on 13 years old.

It only seems to go by faster.

Only faggits blame their mistakes on Hungarian brick laying forums. Go get a trade.

wtf? is this real?

Nice d*bs.
I'll be reaching that milestone shortly. I often wonder if I would be normal if i hadn't ever come here. If I would still have no friends, if I would still be a depressed anxious fag who sits in front of the computer during my free time.
I miss old Sup Forums.
>inb4 hurr durr Sup Forums was never good
wft is this shit in pic related
WHY THE FUCK CANT I POST MODS WTF IS THIS HOW DO I MAKE THIS NOT SPAM GODDAMN THIS INSN"T R9K

>just keep telling yourself its a simulation

Holy shit when were checking du*bs banned

But can you do feels mathematics?
If you think 2miss + 1nostalgia = 2sad, then you're terribly wrong, friend-o.

great thread OP

sage

1990 was 75 years ago

>2010:

:/

Wait is this real? Is d*s checking really banned?

Time flies when you're a faggot

when i used the words d*bs it was blocked for spam, see the pic

it's actually scary
I completed my bachelor that year, and got my first job, well since after I took the bachelor

Even back then I actually went like image there
>fuck it's already 12 years since 98

If you had been paying attention in your time here you'd have learned that your general failure at life is more likely to be a genetic consequence. You should get your astrological birth chart (www.new-astrology.com, need birth time from birth cert) and study your houses and shit. should give you a little insight on why you're a useless cunt and how you can do something about that. Also, fix your diet. it's probably shit and ruining your moods.

>And then one day you find ten years have got behind you

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

since forever at least 1-2 years
no you are just not allowed to post it, it's recognized as spam

10 years here as well. Time flies. But I wouldn't wanna miss all the laughs I've had on here.

It felt like I lost a few years. during that time period.

>born in le wrong generation, amirite guys

Born at just the right time to watch the world burn.

2020 is only 3 years from now.

I was a nationally recognized athlete and that didn't help.

You're here forever just like the rest of us you faggot

>tfw halo 3 came out 10 years ago
>Tfw the greatest primaries of all time was 2 years ago
JUST

I just started up Diablo for the first time. I wish I wasn't such a console faggot growing up. Time doesn't exist, but if you consider it, you'll experience it with relativeness.

That image was made in 2014. That was 3 (soon 4) years ago.
Fucking hell.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=DBzuYNK95sM

>get your astrological birth chart
none of thats accurate any more user. the milkyway was set adrift in the universe. 2 major gavitational anchor points gave it would seem

alpha centari is no longer getting closer its going farther away and would have even without the entire galaxy being set adrift . its just 1 example of how shit changes over time and old star charts that assume everything is moving like clockwork are a joke

the night sky may forever look different on earth in just 20 years because its not just the milkyways movement its the rest of the visible matter in the universes movement as well. we arent anchored anymore so it may be drifting in another direction while we get flung out

>"I'm gonna make it" - me 5 years ago

>tfw saturn's return and sade-sati is about to reach completion for me
it's been a rough ride

shut up, we're all still gonna make it

I can remember the day halo 3 came out like it was yesturday, i wanna go back

Everyday your "making it" meter shrinks, alongside your hair size

You're a fool who understands some astronomy but doesn't realize that astronomy is a bastard off-shoot of astrology, which is not based on what you think it is. Ignore me if you want, faggots can't be made to take a drink when you shove water in their face. Die in a fire, fuck do i care.

trips

>I was a nationally recognized athlete
Sounds like it hurt by instilling you with some sense of false importance. You probably ache to restore yourself to that level of recognition but have no idea how to do so, right? Leave the past behind - something has to be sacrificed for something new to grow in its place.

1933 was 84 years ago...

>back in 09 i went to community college at the age of 18 after HS
>We did a project on a cardboard presentation board stating our life's biggest events to that point
>tfw it was video game releases, mario 64 and halo 3 was in there
>then on the other half we had to do "where do you see yourself 10 years from now"
I had a career and family in there

>Halo 3 was 10 years ago

What the fuck happened? I can remember as recent as a couple years ago everything just seemed so stable and calm. Now it feels like the whole world is collapsing under my feet. Even pop culture doesn't even really seem genuine anymore; it's like it's become an artificial distraction to placate us in Weimar America. The violin players on the titanic. I dunno, maybe it was always apparent and I just didn't notice it until recently.

Fuck, is this it? Have I reached adulthood just in time to witness the collapse of western civilization?

I was making the point that eating healthy/being /fit/ doesn't make you happy.

At least I can laugh at the fact that some fag on Sup Forums looks to ASTROLOGY for comfort.

Hhahahaha you're worse than the flat earthers and the fake moon landers.

Hahahahahaha I can't belive I'm mocking my fellow burger on Sup Forums hahaha but such an outrageous faggot cannot be ignored.

tfw I graduated HS in 10. tfw finally getting my associates this spring

>tfw when you'll be 30 in 3 weeks.

Just yesterday I was in high school.

>Redditspacing
>Girl with no tits
/rk9/

I was eight years old in 2007

Well yeah.

You're a retard.

t. physicist

fuck off newfag

>tfw born too early to experience interstellar travel

and I saw 2010 in 1984...

Race wars are better than star wars anyway.

>scene girls were 10 years ago
highschool was fun feelsbadman

an actual physicist would be much smarter than to scoff at something he can't disprove.

t. person who understands what science is

What's will your swan song be? Only artist can comment.

Mine was doing a bunch of drugs and trip at people online.

And I read 1984 in 2010...

it's pretty amazing how quickly women turned into unfuckable disasters thanks to the jews. trad girls coming back big time though, the future looking up. if you're young I recommend ignoring all of the girls your age who are Tindr and instagram skanks. Just give them zero attention. Focus on quality, 19+.

Summerfag

>Not reading the filename
>Not organizing your reaction images by name
>Implying I can't use meme arrows
>Implying I can't imply
>Implying I go to reddit
>Shifting the argument away from your own faggotry

Adding spaces makes it easier to read.

Yeah, "real" physicists all respect astrology because they can't "disprove" it (fucking lol). Let me guess: you can't pass trigonometry but you think you're in on a big ancient secret--because you are an 85IQ waste of space who wants to feel cosmically significant.

when Sup Forums first started showing up in search results I;d immediately close the browser and run a cleaner deleting web cache and begin prepping to flee when the party van arrived.. now I live here...

Married to my highschool gf so I'm alright
graduated in 2011 so its been about 8 year now, still goin strong
But still I'm only 25 but it feels like yesterday

>1990 was 50 years ago

>it only seems to go faster
They should teach this in schools
At 5 a year is a fifth of your life
At 15 a year is a fifteenth
But at 50 a year is just a 50th of your life and flys past
Your perception of time passed does in deed slowly but surely accelerate

I can't believe that 2015 was fucking 15 years ago wow....

physicists aren't known for their wide-array of insights, but you should at least grasp the most basic tenets of science. your mockery would be appropriate if i was stating something like "Trigonometry does not exist." But it does, and you can demonstrate that, so you have the space to do so. If you cannot, you need to shut your faggot mouth you ego-tripping loser.

Halo was never good, so it's fine

I've been here for 8 years but I don't think it was a mistake. Social media on the other hand, that was a huge mistake.

You are a joke. Please kill yourself.

Did you know that yesterday was one day ago?

You can't even prove I'm alive.

2017 was 1000000 years ago

I am God. Cease this faggotry.

Better than posting on Hungarian-American investor forums, which describes Reddit, Tumblr, and most social media sites.

Learn something new today - find out in which house your Pluto sits and and then find out what that might indicate. That is if your whore mother was able to keep track of the time/date when you were born. It's free, and you don't have to tell your faggot academia friends.

2010 was the worst year of my life, good riddance.

I remember as a kid being told that time goes by faster as you got older. I was not prepared for that to be a real, tangible thing I would feel. Like I thought it was just something adults said.

But It really doesn't feel right. I rationally know certain events were a decade or more ago, but another part of me feels it as recent. Time especially goes by when you spend all your time on addictive video games for years on end. Unchecked that shit will sneak up on you and suddenly you're looking down the barrel of your 30's.

TechTV died 13 years ago

>I know everything because my professor told me so
>t. STEMfag
you're all the same it would be funny if you were aware of it

holy fuck its happening