That's a shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/man_who_threw_flare_into_cop_c.html
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Said no one ever lol

Fresh meat.

Only 5? Wow

I hope he gets culturally enriched by Jamal and Hernandez.

or becomes a hardcore nazi

>this is why we fail
fags on Sup Forums i tell ya. You know the ones that destroyed cop cars in Ferguson got 0 days in jail. But lets bash the white guy that doesn't have the same beliefs as i.

5 years? That's it?

He should get the noose for being a militant communist terrorist.

O MAN ITS A SHAME ANTIFA IS FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY

I'm sure it was worth it.

WATCH HIM COME OUT AS A MEMBER OF THE AB TATOOS INCLUDED

Aryan Brotherhood will end him, the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for between 18-25% of murders in the federal prison system.

im sure the niggers will treat him well in prison

yes hes just a white-left communist poor thing ;( you are brothers!

Five years? Blimey you burgers and your harsh prison sentences.

Imagine how long he'd get if he wasn't white.

That or BGF is gonna own that ass hole. Either way his shit is gonna get pushed in.

He's gonna love the diversity of nigger dong in prison.

by the look of him he aint gonna do too well in the big house , such a shame

aryan brotherhood dont brand members anymore and if youre thinking nazi tats like swatstika and such those are just for show and intimidation. the real mark of AB is a simple green clover so for all you thinking that AB are nazi they arent

Why do they always have such long necks?

kek had me going there

He'll do fine. He's already made it clear that he loves black cock.

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy. Other races are competitors but I don't hate them, those who betray our race though I hate.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/man_who_threw_flare_into_cop_c.html
You retards need to learn to link the article so it can be shared and used to red pill people.
Don't use shit like thegatewaypundit either, people wont pay attention to that, its not useful for repilling.

I had to plea to a 7 year suspended sentence of possession of a controlled substance after 15k in bail/lawyer fees
I had a little weed and mdma like $200 worth of weed and 1 dose of mdma, got stopped at a dui checkpoint coming home from a concert
2 more years of probation until I can travel freely without a curfew, can't ever get my gun rights back

Electric Chair would be better.

S

You're a moron if you get caught with hard drugs, thats felony tier and whenever you're moving with them you have them ready to eat or shove in some girls pussy in your car within 5 seconds. You fucked yourself on that one m8. Also how in the absolute fuck did you not think there would be checkpoints after a concert just got done? You're a special kind of stupid...

(smile)
feels good

THAT CAR ONLY HAD 2 MORE DAYS TO RETIREMENT!!!

Kek

If that was a first offence and you could persuade the coppers it was for personal use only it would most likely only get you a caution over here (basically an official warning not to do it again)

maybe he'll get red pilled in jail

Hahahaha you actually got caught. What a fag

He's about to find out how things really work.

Pink Pilled (Suppository)

>hfw
>vid related
>mfw
>pic related

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Weed and Mandy ain't exactly hard drugs tho

oh no!

One more antifa off the street. Get the terrorists off the roads.

naw,
the nazi's will off him.
His only hope is protective custody and that's still a slim hope.
Antifa has no standing in American prisons.
they are all fucked raw meat.

Alex Jones is right. They are either goblin manlets or chicken necks this shithead.

because whites commit less crimes and are the least repeat offenders ,
>inbf whites commit alot of crimes themselves , until you realize the system is flawed
>pic related

>bring half an ounce of DUDE to a concert
Why? I assume that's what got you caught. Once the molly was found too, that just bumped up the charges. If you just had 1 hit of molly you should have been able to pass a checkpoint no problem.

Also
>checkpoint
What the fuck police state do you live in?

Holy shit, this guy does a LOT of fapping, fucker has forearms bigger then his quads.

>molly
hah gayyyyyyuh

what did you learn pothead?

Tyrone just got a brand new twink

never ride felony tier dirty, 1 dose of MDMA? If i was so autistic to need to carry 1 does back from a concert you should have had it ready to drop at an instant, then if you didn't get off with the weed at least the check point would have been fun

>guy
COMMUNISTS ARE NOT HUMAN FUCKO!

... that he didn't get guillotined*

B-but I'm down with the struggle, brother.

This. After a few first weeks of being the cell block bitch he’ll turn to a white gang for protection and will the ultimate red pill. He’ll be posting here soon as he gets out.

Kek

What state Kentucky?

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Thanks leaf op is a faggot

That delicious moment when the niggers beat the shit out of him in prison and it finally hits home that he tossed away 5 years of his life and gainful future employment for the subhuman savages.

I hope some Aryans get to him first and knock a tooth or two out.

14/10

>those arms with that look tho

oh nooo,

that suuuucks

Thanks aAB probably won't need to do anything because he will wander up to the spics and noggers and act like they should be blessed by his support.

that scrawny 110 pound faggot is going to have fun in prison

He was a homeless junkie

Cant wait to see how much time bike lock gets

Jamal is an Arabic name. Jamar is masculine African American name.

Oh shit. I cant wait until he tires to be super inclusive in prison. Hes gunna have a rude ass awakening. By that i mean butt rape. An his comrades stop hitting him up to bash the fash, they forget about him altogether

should have been 8 to 10 years

>green clover
Check left leg

the fucking topic says video
.where the fucks the video!??

Holy shit, I look just like that guy.

kek

Deserves much worse. Fucking Marxist justice system gave him a gift.

Should have given him the option of working it off, probably about 100,000 dollars or better yet do like Singapore and cane the fuck out of him.

Jesus fuck how? Im a jailer/baliff. Ive seen retards who got caught with 3 grams of meth get off with being sent to a drug treatment center and 6 months in jail plus a hefty fine. You either arent telling the full story or had a laundry list of priors you didnt mention.

What a fag. So are the gonna stream the Clanton trial, or what?

Fuck yeah, when is that? I wanna see his face when the sentencing gets read.

He'll only do 24 months. Spend some time in the blacker parts of the US and you'ĺl fi d out why we prefer more agressive policing. We need it.

Black sticked.

lost

also cool
>9/11 get

Why not do the weed or MDMA before you left.

>got stopped at a dui checkpoint
Based retards funding out police departments.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR

OP is not a fag, this is real. I did a google image search and the OP's pic brings up retarded , specials needs.

Seems to Fit

The guy never saw this coming, never

Bump.