Character has Kansai accent

>Character has Kansai accent
>TL group gives her an America Southern accent

This is why I sometimes prefer chink translations. They never bother with this kind of bullshit.

That is literally the worst thing. You have shit taste. Heavy southern accents are ear rape.

>Heavy southern accents are ear rape.
But you hear Japanese

They should give Kansai's an over the top Aussie accent. I saw a hentai doujin that did that once and I was laughing for the entire wank.

name?

Me Stepmum's Too Fuckin' Hot, Mate

What is the American equivalent of Kuroko's voice?

why don't they ever try a Geordie or Northern English accent for variety?

Bogan Hentai you say.....Intriguing

I don't know but a UK version would be close to a thick Cornish or thick Somerset accent.

This has disgusted me ever since I was a child with the fucking Sailor Moon and Kenshin dubs they aired on Cartoon Network

>tfw hate american southern accents
great way to transform a best girl into a worst girl I guess

They were doing it in Ranma dubs on VHS even before that, in the early 90s.

Agreed. We Americans also hate southern accents. They're synonymous with incest and alcoholism for a reason.

I don't doubt it.

I pity the oldfags who had to live with such evils

>they don't like Southern girls

Wow its like y'all are purposely attracted to useless sluts. Fucking yankees.

I once broke up with a really nice southern girl because I couldn't stand listening to her speak anymore. Shitty of me, but I honestly felt aural discomfort every time she spoke.

I lived in North Carolina for years. Favorite southern accent was the Mississippi girls.

One of my friends told me that Kansai accents are kinda "twangy." And people do notice the Kansai accent. That's why they went with an accent that was its equivalent.

2/10

No, hollywood uses generic "country" accents to portray that. They almost never use any actual regional accents.
Not like you can be faulted for your ignorance though.

I didn't realize we had so many faggots on this board.

t. inbred

I'm not even american

just pure plebs