Fuck (((College)))

>be me, mild autist
>be surrounded by cucks who think "TWUMP IZ WAYCISSZ
>have a typical self hating fat white old feminist hag as your history teacher
>fucking loves pisslam...of course
>normie from the other side of the classroom says that islam treats women like shit
>I nod my head and agree
>naturally the fat land whale defends sandniggers and their fuckery
>me being generally a quiet guy decides to speak
>says that muzzy "women" get only half inheritance
>debunking her argument that genders are equal in islam
>goes on about "muh christians"
>easily destroys that horseshit
>says that the religion of piss kills ex-mudshits
>also brings up MOE-HAM-HEAD is a goatfucking pedo
>says different sources say different shit
>complete fucking lie
>asks the roastie "what sources?"
>starts chimping out like a fucking nigger who lost his welfare check, has to pay child support and ran out of all of his fried chicken and concentrated grape drink
>autistically screeches about how she can speak dune-coon camel jockey sand runes, how she traveled the world and is apparently a fucking """expert""" on middle eastern affairs as if the half-baked shitskin apes do or are capable of doing anything that is worthy of being studied
>finishes off by saying it's disrespectful to ask what useless sources she read

So now it's supposedly wrong to ask people to show proof. Btw she also has a (((PhD))) in poo history. Complete fucking waste. She also said that there is no such thing as western civilization and that there is no such thing as a western identity. This is gonna be a 4-year long shitty ride...

I'm sure that was a fun debate you had in your head.

What's your major?

When i said middle eastern affairs, i know the whole syria debacle is very important in making sure the kikes don't win. What i meant to say was that arabs are generally fucking useless with a few exceptions like Assad and quite a few arab christians that are naturally redpilled about the kikes and muds and can't stand blacks.

I like history, but I'm thinking about going into computer science or some other kind of science like chemistry. But the brainwashing they do in that marxist shitshow is unbelievable.

Lol, keep denying it, it was real.

Just roll with it user, you are buying a degree not an education. Remember that.

I quit arguing with professors a long time ago. 99% of the time they are "academic leftovers" who couldn't find a place in the the real world because of their bullshit (((education))) so they returned to academia to pass it on to us.

I didn't start college till I was 22 and I can truthfully say that I have more real world work experience than at least half of my professors. If you want a real education go get a job. All college is is a good old boys club were you are required to listen and repeat. That's all it is, but if you finish and tuck in with a nice cushy state/fed job you get to avoid your body breaking down at 45.

Checked.
>you are buying a degree not an education

I'll remember that, thanks. But honestly, you are right about the whole experience thing, I work at a grocery store and I learned more about people than school has ever taught me, and most teachers/professors are just half-baked intellectuals.

You're not smart enough for either of those fields. You're likely not smart enough for history. Have you considered suicide?

Wow! Excellent post! Very original comment! So Beautiful 10/10 :D

Sure nigger, I'm pretty sure you're a high iq chad that impresses everyone they meet. I'm pretty sure you're just an irrelevant NEET.

So pills are good, do it in the tub so the mess is easy to clean. There's also the classic high building jump, get a literally once in a lifetime view as you fall.

Basically if you have to work in school you're too much of a poorfag to hang with anyone but the most redneck conservatives. So your only social option is liberals who won't have you. I'm basically just saving you time before you make this decision yourself at 30.

Shut the fuck up you socially inept retard. Nobody gives a fuck about your perceived "clever" """""shitposts""""". Fucking idiot.

6'4 law student, Muslim (former) virgin Doctor wife, Head of my law school class and I drive a convertible with a big BLM bumper sticker. I'm livin that chad life bro, all thanks to being a liberal.

Change your major fag

Just drop out now and go be a poorfag redux of whatever your parents are. That's your place in the system.

Get a business or STEM degree you degenerate. Plow through your required gen-ed’s as fast as possible.

It’s tragic for you that you’re an outlier and nobody else in your identity politics grouping is like that.

>mudshit
>chad

Pick one and only one you sand ape faggot. And you're a nigger lover too, just kys.

>Putting this much effort into LARPing
Stay in the fucking basement, you literal goblin creature.

People like me populate my group pretty regularly. I guess it's because men like me aren't hopelessly insecure.

Any suggestions? What's wrong with going the science route? I know that some of those scientists are utter degenerate SJW cucks, but that doesn't mean I have to be like them.

Baby boy this woman is gonna bring home 10k a month minimum, I'm the only man she's ever been with, and she does all the weird stuff i like. The fact i get to undermine the white race is just gravy.

Obviously i'm not going to prove it because i'm not stupid enough to give you little parasites a window into my real life.

But i get a real sense of satisfaction knowing it's true when the best you turds can come up with is "ugh what a cool life too bad it's FAKE"

larp harder dumbfuck, lol

You do realize that /pol is just the reverse of that right? Sjws defend Islamists and /pol defends Hitler and Nazis.

Pretty neat, huh

HAHA Every time you doubt me i grow more powerful because it's all true!

>muzzy
>calling anyone a fucking parasite

I can't wait till the day when we exterminate you rodents. The only good thing the kikes have ever done in this world is how badly they treat those inbred muslim gaylestinians.

I love how the more lingo you beta-rage babies use the more it sounds like you're having a stroke.

this sounds fucking pathetic. that idiot is supposed to be an academic. sad.

the only thing that grows is the number of people that follow a mindless sandnigger child raping desert cult since you fucks breed like rats

Really that's the only thing that grows? Not corn or the number of protection orders against you? Ease up on the rage lil' hitler or you're gonna have a heart attack and my wife will have to save you.

well you're the slime, if anything it is you that will die of an illness before i do, since muslims are a product of cousin-fucking and all

Woah now, you sure you want to throw stones from the glass house that is cousin fucking?

Unlike you muzfags I don't go around starting problems with other people, so no protection orders against me faggot. But you're mistaken if you think we won't defend our country from subhumans like you.

Nothing makes me feel safer than the idea of people like you "defending our country". If you shoot like you think you'll all have killed yourself before it ever becomes an issue.

Tell people on www.ratemyprofessors.com. Make her cultural marxism explicit for the whole world to see. Godspeed.

>implying that every person with far/remotely right wing views or hates muslims is a sister fucking redneck

classic low iq mud

Okay you're boring and dumb so i'm gonna go cook. Just remember, i reject all your values and live the life you aspire to but never can. Toooooooodles!

Woah no i never said that. I just assumed you personally were a cousin fucker?

Are you telling me that's a stereotype that exists. Hmm food for thought.

Well muslims are the some of the most hyper sensitive groups in the world, and you're an extremely small minority in the US. So any fight back/harsh rhetoric against your kind will result into you guys to panic to death.
Proof, we haven't had a terror attack in quite awhile, you muzzies are scared and rightfully should be.

Well yea, libcucks like to bring up that stereotype a lot. Also the statistics don't really fall in your favor, it is a fact that your people have on average, a lower iq, and you are more inbred than the average white westerner. You should be drowned in pigs blood.

Never thought someone would put any effort, let alone this much, in LARPing as a successful chad of a sandnigger. Couldn't even type that without hurting my sides. Once more, a successful chad of a sandnigger.

you werent lying about being an autist

And america rejects you, and one day all your mosques will be destroyed and your people will be expelled one day, even your little children. You can act like you're not scared, but if that truly were the case, then you slimy shitskins would've already committed another terrorist attack by now.

Oh I knew he was LARPing the whole time, I just wanted to get the last word.

So what exactly did I say that was wrong? Kek.