We got the gang and we comin' for you nazi white boys. Be afraid, Sup Forums

We got the gang and we comin' for you nazi white boys. Be afraid, Sup Forums.

>11 year old white girl proceeds to take them all out

>Only one who appers to have military gear wearing Air Force camo
How will the 22 million US veterans and entire mostly right wing leaning 5 branches of the military ever prepare?!?

Its funny how understaffed they are.

Two of them are from the same lefty militia types roaming around earlier in the day.

Doesn't bode well at all the best the leftists can scrounge up is a couple squads of redneck revolt or armed antifa.

DAMN NIGGA THIS BOI IS T H I C C AF

Black kid in the middle actually has a decent setup, but he should know better as wearing black is highly noticeable, whether in daytime or night. He would be better off just going shirtless. Everyone else looks meme tier as far as gear and physical contition.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

kinda looks like that guy with commie west point cadet.

>getting some liquor, fags block your path
Nice pubg cosplay event

Fuck you and fuck niggers, queers like you should be hung. Faggot.

i admit, i am afraid. as an ordinary american, family man, relatively normal person, people like you horrify the shit out of me and i do not want you here in my country. i do not want you running my life or my childrens lives, or dominating their futures.

((((Communism))))

didn't know you guys play airsoft, where can I join ?

THOSE CRAKKKAS GONNA PAY!

Nog has 3 mags tops wearing DCU on black giving a nice torso target because i doubt he has real armor inside...
Every one else looks out of shape as fuck

I'm literally shaking

i bet their motto is:
"no evidence gets left behind - eat the bodies"

I hope you win most of your battles so you get a chance to meet the south. You can't hit what you can't see and there are many of us, just waiting....

You idiots have no idea what you're up against. There are millions of men in this country who could operate guns before 1st grade and masturbate to the Bill of Rights each day.
You guys are so fucked.

>one token black guy

>Group of masked adult males carrying rifles and threatening to kill people
I'm calling the police

lmao AK-47. Good luck hitting anything farther than 25 yards when your tolerances are looser than the women you claim to fight for. I'll be sending five five sixers of freedom your way from 150+, and maybe pineapples if I'm feeling squirrely.

Good luck walking around like that in MY neighborhood.

>Real Robert Hours

You've got some catching up to do, pussy. We've been ahead for a while now.

Aren't they a little too short to be Antifa troopers?

I'm not sure why anyone even remotely entertains the idea that the left even stands a chance at a civil war.

The left starts wars. The right finishes them.

Friend of mine had a genuine ISHMASH production model AKM-74. Reasonably reliable action. Fairly accurate at semi-auto at the range.

How it would be in the field? Hard to say. AK's don't have a reputation for accuracy past 100 yards, fwiu.

Would be nice to test shite like that on antifa fags wouldn't it?
I've got the family shotgun & it blasts through crows easy but I'd love to see what it does to commies.
Unfortunately most of the antifa fgts are in Dublin and I'm not

Pretty sure the Apu that works in that convenience store already did. Those clowns look suspicious as fuck.

1) Standing less than one hand grenade apart.
2) Single fire team. No one to support with suppressive fire.
3)Poor OpSec: no camo no body armor. The queefs from your over stretched assholes will alert the enemy
4) Trannies can no longer serve.

And politely asks if she did good. Kek.

But Apu always get shot

LMFAO, they all look like cucks.

AK-47's are very effective weapons. I have been shot by one. It fucking hurt. I was fortunate to survive.

>1) Standing less than one hand grenade apart.
>2) Single fire team. No one to support with suppressive fire.
>3)Poor OpSec: no camo no body armor. The queefs from your over stretched assholes will alert the enemy
My first thought.

You guys need to find Jesus

He is standing under a street light for fuck sake. It's not like they're trying to hide.

But only by actual criminals, not LARPers.

Fat boy better ditch the cargo's. He doesnt need anything else slowing him down.

Is this pic a nike ad?

Arsenal SGL31. Nice rifles. And 74s are accurate well past 300yd

The ak47 is still going to be more accurate then you can shoot. The whole myth of the ak being inaccurate is because most of the guys we fight shoot over their heads or around corners because they think god is going to guide the bullets.

I've got doritos and mt. dew.

Come and take it!

80 years of Russian history disagree goy. The right today is pre-occupied with leaping on their knees and begging the precious blacks to not call us racists (entire right except the alt right of course)

We are in the middle stages of losing our country in a German style orgy of self hate and guilt.

this is why breivik shot you, hope a sane american realize that only bullets will stop these people, needless to say we dont have antifa in scandinavia anymore

With anticipation

>middle left holding the gun by the mag

Fucking rope yourself my dude

Thanks for the picture Faggots. Now the FBI knows whose trash to go through and who to follow. Get reckt losers. #JoinTheFBI

Nice

>literally all of the guns in pic are unloaded
KEK

fpbp

Yo, props to the guy on the far right using what appears to be an M1917 Eddystone bolt action rifle.

If the bitch dodges bullets the way she dodges salads, we might be in trouble

The fuck is that? Al-Faggehda?

>none of those fags are holding the gun properly
>thinking they can actually shoot someone

Are you guys 14?
My grandma is 93, I should send her down there to sort you kiddies out...

Band of Tards. Cease your faggotry at once

One elderly white woman with a good lashing stick vs. a group of idiots with guns. I'd send in two just to be safe.

My white bourgeois neighbors will definitely put down their TV remotes, and come to my aid in their beloved SUVs. Wait, never mind.

She probably thought the fat powerup from Metal Slug was real.

Ditto. True story

they'd probably get killed by nature before finding me

I just noticed, is that the dead ham-planets face visible under the knee of the airborne nu-male with the tramp stamp?

... but we already think of you as violent thugs, so ...

Are these guys getting ready to loot the shop behind them? It is Ferguson, after all.

Joking aside, I hope your side can remove yourselves from the brainwashing and the shit ideology that is communism. You are likely too young to know that tens of millions have suffered and died under communism, and more recently than you might believe. It would be a shame for you try and start the kind of violence that would end with you dying or ending up in prison when a little maturation and common sense could put you on the path to productive lives. We are Americans, and that gives us all an equal chance to pursue happiness through hard work.
Please think about that. You're pushing in the dangerous, incorrect direction.

>trampstamp

They all think that if/when the revolution comes they will be the ones in charge, not realising that those who kick off the revolution will be the first that are purged to cement the place of what ever dictator takes charge.

Keep trying.

Good idea, should definitely send in two groups- one of antifa, one of BLM... Wouldn't want granny to die of boredom.

>purged to cement
Ummm.... There is no cement where I live, little bit of asphalt several miles away but you come out here ? Well, its a different game.

Exactly, but that's of they even made it that far. The reception they received in Dallas from the nogs should be a red flag to anyone who can think for themselves.
I hate that middle-aged losers are filling their heads with shit. Even though they are adults, many in their late teens and twenties are trying to find themselves and I hate to see fellow Americans so young throw their lives away for nothing. It's not too late for them to sort themselves out but they need to wake up, and soon.

white trash is the same as black trash

I see how much they care about the black guys, they let them take the masks off to be identified.

I have had this image made saved for so long waiting for any chance to post it.

fpbp

whites are the best race why does anyone debate this god damn

>brandishing

why are you carrying guns your retarded faggots?

you vote against that every time you vote (d) or for commies

fucking double digit iq cocksuckers

Holy fuck. We're getting married in 7 years.

NICE PIC LET ME SUCK YOU DICK!!!

HA, I BIT YOUR SICK. NOW I HAVE YOUR GUN.

Looks like that tubby twink tim hydicker

Edit

Photo op before heading to Golden Corral

CDF cuck defense force????

make it say "im only here cuz dey let me fuck dey wives n sheeiiit"

7.62x39 is found in nature, right?

If the group was over 50% black the nigger would turn on the white people

t. nigger psychologist

Why would you want to look like insurgents? If they had the capacity to organize why didn't they come up with some basic uniform or identifier that demonstrates some sort of legitimacy instead of looking like a gang of well armed hoodrats? If they can purchase firearms and vests, they clearly have the resources.

The nig with the nose ring looks familiar. Are they sharing the AF camo pants?

The fat chick in the back is going to accidentally shoot all these fucks.

I have more than 1 constitution app installed on my phone

They'd puke their guts out if they had to hump 10 miles in gear.
Guaranteed they'd be winded in 15 mins; dead in 20.

I'd probably kill myself if I had to live in a nigger shithole called Ferguson, so don't worry, you can have it.

RWDS spec ops coming through make way

Sheboons with guns are no threat.
Half of them will die of diabetes soon.