[ BGM: ]

[ BGM: youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6gvDH_5aY ]

Sup Forums has changed.

It's no longer about funposts, elitism, or multiple threads of a single series on the front page. It's an endless series of newfags and redditors, posting unfunny opinions and exerting their normalfag standards. Normalfags, and their consumptions of memes, have become a well-oiled machine.

Sup Forums has changed.

Low power level normalfags post their normalfag opinions, use normalfag arguments. The reddit cancer inside their bodies enhance and regulate their dull posts. Bland discussions. Lack of original content. Unmotivated attempt at funposting. Rejection of elitism. Everything has been lowered to meet normalfag standards, and kept reddit-friendly.

Sup Forums has changed.

The age of elitism to deter the newfags away has become the age of crossboarders. All in the name of making Sup Forums resemble your average anime discussion forum. And he who controls the catalog makes the front page irrelevant.

Sup Forums has changed.

When the normies, newfags, and redditors run rampant, degradation of board quality becomes… routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6gvDH_5aY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I missed you smochi

I will make sure to make a few more reports and call out others a bit more on their shitposts today.

The problem is also that a lot of mods don't know what the fuck they are doing.

I blame subhuman Mexican redditors.
We need to shitpost any and all battle shonen threads to let them know that they aren't welcome here.

WHO the FUCK are YOU?

If the mods delete your thread would you die?

ayy

Are we being raided?

>multiple threads of a single series on the front page
Why the fuck would you want that? It only encourages shitty meme spouting and discourages actual discussion.

>it's another meta thread
Kill yourself.

>[ BGM: youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6gvDH_5aY ]

>normies

Better than battle shonen subhuman Mexican redditors.

No seriously, go fuck yourself,OP. Your kind has no place here.

Subhuman Mexican redditor detected.
What's your favorite anime? Don't tell me, it's HunterxHunter.

He's not wrong.

>muh elitism
Good riddance. Why limit your discussion for some pretentious faggots who circlejerk in their 3x3 and IRCs when you can have discussion for everyone?

It's OPM :^)

That "everyone" includes subhuman Mexican redditors. Do you really think this board is better off with them?

Hiro welcomes those subhumans though. He said so himself. Something about chaos or something. I forgot. Bottom line is, you're part of a dying breed. It's time to face facts or die in denial.

And yet there's still nowhere else to go.

Just because he isn't wrong, it doesn't mean that he's right.

This.

>Sup Forums claims to be the best board
>can't even uphold their own made up rules
>currently under the whims of mods and janitors
>can't do anything to crossboarders
Where were you when shit hit the fan for Sup Forums?

>He

>caring about genders when browsing a swedish sweatshop saloon
wew lad.

Sure, but I don't really care. Times change and nothing stays the same.

At least we're still perverted

That is true. Our lust for lust will persevere till the end of days.